Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her (2752 Views)

My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / My Husband Is Frustrating Me. / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by LikeAking: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Didi2d:
We have been together for over 16 years, with four kids. but little things always cause quarrel between us like we just started dating some months back.

Like I stated on several post and thread here on nairaland. The red flag has always been there when we started dating, but I was doing lover boy and nice guy.

I don't even know where to start from, but I will just type.
Just last week Friday, I got home and my daughter told me that she wants to go give my wife her phone that my in-law ( my sisters husband) was calling her. So I waited for her to tell me the reason for the call, but she didn't.

The next day I decided to ask her during a normal discussion, only for her to reply by asking me "why are my asking her? Then I told her it's just a simple question na

In her words, she replied again 'as in why you dey ask me that kind question' at that point I paused and walked away just to avoid escalation. And since that day we haven't talk to each other. I got home today only for her to be talking to herself saying different things just to piss me off, at that point I felt like picking up Cain and flog her.

Note: she's in the habit of answering question by asking you silly question in return. And she's ready to keep malice with me for as long as possible.

*If I tell the kids to do something she will in some cases tell them to do otherwise.

*there was a day she went to the market to buy goods for her, I got to the shop and ask her what and what did she buy only for her to tell me if I don't have eyes to see

* whenever I buy something for her, as soon as I give her that thng, she will tell me to drop it on the table.

*since I opened that shop for her, she has become bossy. Yes I remember I told her one day when she was disturbing me, begging me to talk to my family to help raise more money for the shop.
I told her not that when the shop picks up I won't be able to talk to you again, I said that cause I know the kind of person she is.

Not to talk of the kind of conversion I have seen several times she has with other men.

I have tried my possible best to make her happy, I needed to. But it obvious I can never satisfy her.

I cannot count how many people that has settle several quarrel between us, at times I will just sit down and wonder what's really going on
I didn't want to say somethings here, cause
Some people will doubt if a normal human being can just act like that.

At this point, am fed up. And I have decided to move out, cause I know she will do more, worse than all this. Once am boxed up am out!

Oga ur wife no love u agian.

Naturally she is disrespectful.

Just divorce her, but no marry again.

Use this time build your life.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by OwnMyself: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
Didi2d:
We have been together for over 16 years, with four kids. but little things always cause quarrel between us like we just started dating some months back.

Like I stated on several post and thread here on nairaland. The red flag has always been there when we started dating, but I was doing lover boy and nice guy.

Just last week Friday, I got home and my daughter told me that she wants to go give my wife her phone that my in-law ( my sisters husband) was calling her. So I waited for her to tell me the reason for the call, but she didn't.

The next day I decided to ask her during a normal discussion, only for her to reply by asking me "why are my asking her? Then I told her it's just a simple question na

In her words, she replied again 'as in why you dey ask me that kind question' at that point I paused and walked away just to avoid escalation. And since that day we haven't talk to each other. I got home today only for her to be talking to herself saying different things just to piss me off, at that point I felt like picking up Cain and flog her.

Note: she's in the habit of answering question by asking you silly question in return. And she's ready to keep malice with me for as long as possible.

*If I tell the kids to do something she will in some cases tell them to do otherwise.

*there was a day she went to the market to buy goods for her, I got to the shop and ask her what and what did she buy only for her to tell me if I don't have eyes to see

* whenever I buy something for her, as soon as I give her that thng, she will tell me to drop it on the table.

*since I opened that shop for her, she has become bossy. Yes I remember I told her one day when she was disturbing me, begging me to talk to my family to help raise more money for the shop.
I told her not that when the shop picks up I won't be able to talk to you again, I said that cause I know the kind of person she is.

Not to talk of the kind of conversion I have seen several times she has with other men.

I have tried my possible best to make her happy, I needed to. But it obvious I can never satisfy her.

I cannot count how many people that has settle several quarrel between us, at times I will just sit down and wonder what's really going on

At this point, am fed up. And I have decided to move out, cause I know she will do more, worse than all this. Once am boxed up am out!

First off your wife is seeing someone else.. would advise you to take the so called war she's foolishly looking for to her door step.. you're a man,,, you married her with your money, your family even contributed Money to uplift her..
Take over that business your family opened for her..
For her to Even start telling your kids no to obey you... Bro you've really suffered

Send her away asap after you might have succeeded in taking over the business your family opened for her..

Don't be surprised odogwu.....those kids you so much cherish might not even be your own..

Act now before she turns you to zombie

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by WantsandMore: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Didi2d:

Thanks man!
I really appreciate.

Seriously, at some point I told her she needs spiritual deliverance and picks that up as usual. Because she can pick argument when you least expect
Lol..that’s what makes love interesting especially amongst the modern Nigerian woman! Always find means to discredit her argument without saying much .
Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by cokeryusuf09(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Didi2d:

To be factual with you, can you avoid asking question and focus on something else.
some people tend to respect you less if you ask question often.
best thing dont ignore her complete and dont give her too much attention
just discuss what is important like children issue , after that do your food and other chore that yours without asking for help.
dont ask about her personal life style including the shop.

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by WantsandMore: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Didi2d:

Thanks man!
I really appreciate.

Seriously, at some point I told her she needs spiritual deliverance and picks that up as usual. Because she can pick argument when you least expect
You welcome Boss, I hope someday , you’ll look back @ your stubborn gorjos, gojios (clears throats) I mean gorgeous wife, taking care of you @ your old age, y’all both happy, grateful you applied wisdom when it was needed the most. May the Lord direct your every move knowing fully well, que sera sera .
Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by Mercury12(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Didi2d:

You dealing with a Jezebel spirit bro. Those minds game and using your weakness against you is driving you nut. I can see she is playing on your emotional string.
She is bossy which is a clear sign of the Jezebel spirit and people with this kinda spirit can never admit to being wrong.

They are always obsess with control. Your wife is looking to have more control, like have more authority of your home.
You have to be aware of these things and don't be weak. They will manipulate abuse and do anything to have their way. You can never please her. Nothing is never enough. . .
Don't let your guild down bro if you love your life.
It get more complicated when a man have someone with Jezebel spirit as a wife.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by Didi2d(m): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
OwnMyself:

First off your wife is seeing someone else.. would advise you to take the so called war she's foolishly looking for to her door step.. you're a man,,, you married her with your money, your family even contributed Money to uplift her..
Take over that business your family opened for her..

For her to Even start telling your kids no to obey you... Bro you've really suffered

Send her away asap after you might have succeeded in taking over the business your family opened for her..

Don't be surprised odogwu.....those kids you so much cherish might not even be your own..

Act now before she turns you to zombie

Noted Boss
Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by Didi2d(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mercury12:

You dealing with a Jezebel spirit bro. Those minds game and using your weakness against you is driving you nut. I can see she is playing on your emotional string.
She is bossy which is a clear sign of the Jezebel spirit and people with this kinda spirit can never admit to being wrong.

They are always obsess with control. Your wife is looking to have more control, like have more authority of your home.
You have to be aware of these things and don't be weak. They will manipulate abuse and do anything to have their way. You can never please her. Nothing is never enough. . .
Don't let your guild down bro if you love your life.
It get more complicated when a man have someone with Jezebel spirit as a wife.

You've said it all.
Cos even if I try to pet her, she won't accept.
I caution her, she won't take caution.
I buy things for her, she won't appreciate. Its exhausting..
Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by Mercury12(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
Didi2d:

You've said it all.
Cos even if I try to pet her, she won't accept.
I caution her, she won't take caution.
I buy things for her, she won't appreciate. Its exhausting..
Well give her Power. She will accept. This will be quite impossible because the end goal is to make you look less of a man,( be under her control )
Anytime you ask her questions she feels like you challenge her and since you her husband is talking from a position of authority as the head of the house she despise it.
The Jezebel spirit hate taking responsibility for their wrong doings. All people with this spirit care about is DOMINANCE.
So if I'm to put it more clearly for you because you haven't even notice that your position as the head of your home is being challenge
This is like seeking to emasculate men and take control and this is you being under the person with the Jezebel spirit control.
It might seams like I'm saying rubbish but there is a good chance that dealing with a wife with Jezebel spirit and i think this is beyond just physical strength to keep things under control. You need spiritual help too. Before you make your decision. Take time to research more about the Jezebel spirit and it influence on people and pay more attention to every words and actions of your wife. Then you can draw your conclusion and final decision. If you seek answers you will find it. ..

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by DontBullshitMe: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
You are a WEAK man.
Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by jeromestarks: 12:43am On Sep 06, 2022
Didi2d:

All these words because of a pvssy. After seeing the red flags, you still went ahead to marry her? You're a fool.
Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by Winifred2222: 1:41am On Sep 06, 2022
Didi2d:

God bless you

Hi Mr Gaby ,my name is winifred saw your post on the property I posted , residential land in Akodo Ibeju lekki for 1.5m,don't be scared it's free from omonile for more enquries WhatsApp us on the number you saw thanks
Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by Winifred2222: 1:42am On Sep 06, 2022
Winifred2222:

Hi Mr Gaby ,my name is winifred saw your post on the property I posted , residential land in Akodo Ibeju lekki for 1.5m,don't be scared it's free from omonile for more enquries on the property WhatsApp us on the number you saw thanks
Which is 08104879135
Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by pointblank247(m): 2:56am On Sep 06, 2022
Settle her with the shop and divorce her.
Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by DonroxyII: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
WantsandMore:

Fam you can’t be tired, lol, as ridiculous as this sounds & talmbout wife battering, nah, don’t even go there, since you mentioned people already interfering, same people will blame you and tell you 1million reason why it’s your fault. Okay, she gets on your nerves agreed! Do you smoke? Drink or have any vices ? If not be careful not to over indulge to escape your reality . Make your kids the center of your attention, ignore her, do not talk to her, perhaps if you must, drop notes , play with the kids if you are at home , still be kind to her , not nice , be kind . If yuu can afford to get her stuffs as you used too when the whole love been dey shack una, do am with a note , she’s annoying , yes but she’s yours, lol. When she playfully comes around, ignore her. This is only temporary, if she offers kpekus, collect , it’s rightfully yours . Other than that, ignore her tantrums. Always laugh or smile when she begins her drama while sounding serious if you must engage her in any meaningful rebuttal. If you want to fast track this game, drop a note, notifying her thus “Dear beautiful wife, I understand you are under pressure due to circumstances i May not understand, as we do not communicate as much as we used too, in light of this, I’m considering adding a new wife to ease your burden so as to enable you take care of business , this does not change the fact that I love you dearly .” Yours loving husband. Drop this note with a gift .
Move around with smiles and laughter around the house, women are good emotional gangsters, you have to beat them @ their game. Be liquid, find somebody you can always be talking to on the phone so as to make the suspicions real. Lol.. play this game fam. Don’t move outta the house . Will you be able to do this? Maybe, will it work , I honestly don’t know . However, make sure there’s no form of abuse and always ensure the kids see that the fault is from the mom, this way she cannot turn the kids against you in your absence, if t helps, get a separate bedroom. Man this marriage thing is a long con game and you have to win with smiles , be flexible in your dealings . Red flags or not she’s your responsibility, take care of her, if you must argue with her, always discredit her point of view without actually saying anything meaningful. Make it seem she’s the issue and you are only tryna help, if not why would you raise fund for her business venture which has eventually taken your place . At this stage she may begin to ask around who is your side chickito, you have to make this a secret too..omo i don type oh. If she no heard word. na she sabi, if wetin I write make sense modify to your taste, remove wetin no make sense . Perhaps ignore the whole thing and do wetin dey your mind, last, last, fo ths life experience is a better teacher and also pray for her if you be spiritual person rather than complaining . Sha stiill Do you .
You have really posited alot of Great Strategies but with a Toxic Woman, OP can be Poisoned or Planked during Sleep:

Maturity is beyond Financial Needs....

A Man Maturity is when you are able to control/Manage the Emotions and Mental Faculty of Your Woman even in Your Broke Phase:

Different Women with Different Emotional needs that's why "Players" are the real Men for Most Women .....

I have adapted to be whatever A Women Needs not "Want" ..... Most Wants Are Insatiable but Needs are Essential:

14years is enough to handle a Woman's baggage of Beans and Quench the fire in her Head...

For you to Manage same issues for 16years shows You ain't fit to manage her ....

Go on Sabbatical Yourself and think through everything then Beg God to give you the wisdom and Maturities necessary to Manage your Woman...

You will see what you are Missing then Fix it, You Fix her.

Emotional Intelligence is a Skill 21st Century Men must Possess in order to Manage 21st Century Women and Receives Best Deals like Our Forefathers Received if not that Marriage is Going for a Crash like a Plane without Fuel !

2 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by DonroxyII: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Didi2d:

Thanks man!
I really appreciate.

Dude, Don't talk Straight to Your woman in Attacking mode ... She is simply repelling your Assaults..... Emotional Intelligence is what You Lack ... Cr7 my Dude Leg Over ... You See Neymar too ... Confuse Her Brain with Skills But Mean Well .....

Diplomatic-Relations is the only way to Managing Toxic Women .....

Na Toast and Formatting We Boys dey Use for Now ... Shower her Encomium, Eulogies and Pray for Her .... then Craze it Out when e Red only to Apologise again make she no vex ... To keep a Home Requires Skills bro ...

Take Your Woman out to a Cafe, Apologise for Everything even the one wey u no do wrong..... tell her to tell you how she think you can fix and fill the gaps existing between you too .... Crack Nonsense Story about Your Office and Solicit for her Advise.. Whine na Say she Get Sense no be Small ... Na formatting... She go Open Brain for you not just Pussayy !

Go Emotional Bro ... Na Johnse ... u no sabi act Movie ni ehn

Co-Opt Out Her Maternal, Feminine and Womanly Emotions all Together and let her Cry for You .... She will Never know wetin Hit Her ... Yeah na Motor Jam am .. na You!

If u sabi Desmond Elliot, You self Cry for Her cool .... Na you know say na Politics Be everything..... Wipe Out Her Tears ... Register Yourself in Her Pool of Emotions Nevertheless, Never-Ever allow her flood of emotions to tarry you away ... Get hold of your paddle and paddle her Head as You like .... She will run Mouth like Water for You then You can control the narratives from there Diplomatically without her knowing ...... She will give you Her daily Sales before You ask How much she makes ... You know what, You are her emotional Pillor, Bed and Resting place:

She will pour out all You do wrongs to You then You can Safe your Home and your Children from becoming Motherless ....

For her to Dislike Your Children by asking you to carry them away as You leave: Two things are involved :

You have wounded her Emotions more than Enough with Your Immaturities tarrying Alongside Her Immaturities... She is the one driving Your Emotions... Never Allow Women Drive Your Emotions, You will Lost .... She knows she is Immature But She wants you to Be Mature and Game Her .....

or:

She dey chew something from another dude that has shut you out of her Emotional Thresholds and anything related to You ..... She is not happy about it herself but You ain't also Rescuing the situation....

Number 1 is likely the case ... Most women don't joke with Maternal Emotions which is the strongest ......

Any Women wey dey craze for me ... I use their children re register myself back into their soul ....

You know even sabi how to make your woman compete with Her Children for You ... Use Her Head Knack Her Pikin and Let Husband and Daddy Competitions Begins while You relax and watch make everybody dey worship You .... grin ... Pikin dey fight Mummy for carrying their papa away ... Mummy dey fight pikin for Her husband...

How about your Bed games Bro ... Good Sex is a Means of Owning a Woman ... She will always Come Back for the Deek Even if you are a Biat.chhhh talkless of Being a Godly Bad Boy .... She will Wrestle Heaven and Hell For You even if You Messed the whole World ... She is Hypnotised:

Lewandowski is a Dangerous player in front of Goals and Many Fear Messi in football because he is a Dribbler ... Bros ... To excel in Marriage no be small work ... You have to be committed to Excellence and Call God to Bless Your Efforts!

One Woman is like Managing Nigeria as a Country with Over 500 Janjawee Enthnic Groups ... E eas, Some Woman be Like Managing Africa !

God is the Absolute no be Skills alone Bro .. Call God to Intervene and whatever God shows you Humble Yourself to take Corrections Don't Fight God ....

21st Century has alot but Humanity Render God Backstage thinking our Reasonableness is enough to Stir Earth.... We go Suprise as Everything dey Roast ....

Laslas God Always Rescue Us when We Humble ... Earth no go End ... if Earth End, Human race will still Ressurrect Somehow somewhere!

Na we Human God Bless Pass ... Tap God to Help You Tap Your Maturities so as to Rescue the Situations:

4 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by Ybaby: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
Didi2d:

Ok! so when will you be boxed up?

Your Family gather money open shop for your wife! You can have feeling to hold cane to beat the woman who pitied a man that is not boxed up and gave him 4 kids, but you can not take cane and beat a job, a shop, a business and be boxed up.

Why are you monitoring her ? wanting to know what she discussed with her in-law? You want to know if he sent her money abi? so you can ask for your share of another man's sweat.

Which other men ?? Lies!!

Find something doing - Daddy Paul!! Get busy with the procedure of getting boxed up.

You have 4 kids and going to family to beg up and down is making your wife ashamed of you and of herself.

Avoid poor men una no dey hear word.

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by Ybaby: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
otipoju:
Your sanity matters. She is seriously undermining you and thinks she did you a favour by marrying you.

Ignore her and stop being nice to her. Some damaged people consider niceness as weakness.

Don't move out to anywhere stand and take charge of your home.

That is if he is the one paying the rent ?? then he can call it his home but I seriously doubt it.
Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by Ybaby: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Didi2d:

Thanks man!
I really appreciate.

Once you spiritually solve your "not boxed" problems successfully you can now introduce her to the pastor that did yours.

You open your mouth and tell the mother of your 4 kids that she get spiritual deliverance and come here and say she disrespects you.

Respect is reciprocal! Lead by example

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by Didi2d(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
DonroxyII:
Dude, Don't talk Straight to Your woman in Attacking mode ... She is simply repelling your Assaults..... Emotional Intelligence is what You Lack ... Cr7 my Dude Leg Over ... You See Neymar too ... Confuse Her Brain with Skills But Mean Well .....

Diplomatic-Relations is the only way to Managing Toxic Women .....

Na Toast and Formatting We Boys dey Use for Now ... Shower her Encomium, Eulogies and Pray for Her .... then Craze it Out when e Red only to Apologise again make she no vex ... To keep a Home Requires Skills bro ...

Take Your Woman out to a Cafe, Apologise for Everything even the one wey u no do wrong..... tell her to tell you how she think you can fix and fill the gaps existing between you too .... Crack Nonsense Story about Your Office and Solicit for her Advise.. Whine na Say she Get Sense no be Small ... Na formatting... She go Open Brain for you not just Pussayy !

Go Emotional Bro ... Na Johnse ... u no sabi act Movie ni ehn

Co-Opt Out Her Maternal, Feminine and Womanly Emotions all Together and let her Cry for You .... She will Never know wetin Hit Her ... Yeah na Motor Jam am .. na You!

If u sabi Desmond Elliot, You self Cry for Her cool .... Na you know say na Politics Be everything..... Wipe Out Her Tears ... Register Yourself in Her Pool of Emotions Nevertheless, Never-Ever allow her flood of emotions to tarry you away ... Get hold of your paddle and paddle her Head as You like .... She will run Mouth like Water for You then You can control the narratives from there Diplomatically without her knowing ...... She will give you Her daily Sales before You ask How much she makes ... You know what, You are her emotional Pillor, Bed and Resting place:

She will pour out all You do wrongs to You then You can Safe your Home and your Children from becoming Motherless ....

For her to Dislike Your Children by asking you to carry them away as You leave: Two things are involved :

You have wounded her Emotions more than Enough with Your Immaturities tarrying Alongside Her Immaturities... She is the one driving Your Emotions... Never Allow Women Drive Your Emotions, You will Lost .... She knows she is Immature But She wants you to Be Mature and Game Her .....

or:

She dey chew something from another dude that has shut you out of her Emotional Thresholds and anything related to You ..... She is not happy about it herself but You ain't also Rescuing the situation....

Number 1 is likely the case ... Most women don't joke with Maternal Emotions which is the strongest ......

Any Women wey dey craze for me ... I use their children re register myself back into their soul ....

You know even sabi how to make your woman compete with Her Children for You ... Use Her Head Knack Her Pikin and Let Husband and Daddy Competitions Begins while You relax and watch make everybody dey worship You .... grin ... Pikin dey fight Mummy for carrying their papa away ... Mummy dey fight pikin for Her husband...

How about your Bed games Bro ... Lewandowski is a Dangerous player in front of Goals and Many Fear Messi in football because he is a Dribbler ... Bros ... To excel in Marriage no be small work ... You have to be committed to Excellence...

One Woman is like Managing Nigeria as a Country with Over 500 Janjawee Enthnic Groups ... E easy

God is the Absolute no be Skills alone Bro .. Call God to Intervene and whatever God shows you Humble Yourself to take Corrections Don't Fight God ....

21st Century has alot but Humanity Render God Backstage thinking our Reasonableness is enough to Stir Earth.... We go Suprise as Everything dey Roast ....

Laslas Call Always Rescue Us ... Earth no go End ... if Earth End, Human race will still Ressurrect Somehow somewhere!

Bro you try for this write up o

Most people don't seem to understand when people come on nairaland to pour their mind or what they are going through

But all the same, thanks

2 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by Davidave(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
You're in an abusive relationship. Shit, dude, you sound like a slave. Get out ASAP and you'll feel like a new person once you're out. I just wish you the best of luck.
Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by Fiscus105(m): 3:54am On Sep 09, 2022
where u said, u wanted to know discussion between ur wife and ur in law , probably at all cost.

I used that to try to understand ur personality, .....u re a type u will like to bring out mountain from ant's hole. (Creating problems where it seems not to exit)

By now, after 16 years of marriage, you ought to have understood 85% of ur woman's characters.

My brother learn how to take away eye (Ignore) from little and minor issues.

Meanwhile, change ur tactics of dealing with her.

1. Be ignoring her on many issues.

2. Stop helping her to buy things from anywhere, no matter how small it's or inconvenience for her (if she complains, tell her you dnt buy it because u dnt want complain.)

If u see something u like and u buy it, if she ask u price, tell her, are u the one that want to pay the money?)

And for the children, if u command them and they do otherwise, discpline they thourogly, so next time they won't disobey ur instructions, either the one their mother says or outsiders.

If ur children fear u, they won't be doing bidding of their mother at ur own expenses .
Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by Fiscus105(m): 4:18am On Sep 09, 2022
Didi2d:

The person I asked her about is my sisters husband.
My sisters husband called her, I thought she would tell me what the call was about but she didn't, so I had to asked her 24hrs later. Be for I asked her, I asked my sis if she's aware of the call and she said she's not

U have bigger problem my brother, u re too inquisitive, infact, ur type can scatter gathering with ur finding out what people are saying here and there.

...... If ur in- law needs u for discussion he would call u directly for Christ sake. "U still went ahead to ask ur own sister again, if she aware of their discussion.

......oga, u will pull down house oOoOO.

No wonder ur wife is giving it for u hot.

Men don behave like gossiper as u re doing pls.

Go and change if u want peace.
Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by WantsandMore: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2022
DonroxyII:
You have really posited alot of Great Strategies but with a Toxic Woman, OP can be Poisoned or Planked during Sleep:

Maturity is beyond Financial Needs....

A Man Maturity is when you are able to control/Manage the Emotions and Mental Faculty of Your Woman even in Your Broke Phase:

Different Women with Different Emotional needs that's why "Players" are the real Men for Most Women .....

I have adapted to be whatever A Women Needs not "Want" ..... Most Wants Are Insatiable but Needs are Essential:

14years is enough to handle a Woman's baggage of Beans and Quench the fire in her Head...

For you to Manage same issues for 16years shows You ain't fit to manage her ....

Go on Sabbatical Yourself and think through everything then Beg God to give you the wisdom and Maturities necessary to Manage your Woman...

You will see what you are Missing then Fix it, You Fix her.

Emotional Intelligence is a Skill 21st Century Men must Possess in order to Manage 21st Century Women and Receives Best Deals like Our Forefathers Received if not that Marriage is Going for a Crash like a Plane without Fuel !
Very true Bro. Feels like you have got working experience on this matter. With women it’s wisdom or nothing . Funny how you conquer them and dey give you everything. Like they offer their souls to you . Which is scary too .
Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by DonroxyII: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2022
WantsandMore:

Very true Bro. Feels like you have got working experience on this matter. With women it’s wisdom or nothing . Funny how you conquer them and dey give you everything. Like they offer their souls to you . Which is scary too .
LOL grin .. It Happens to Any Human Bro ... You Offer Your Soul to The Protector in Trust.

You would be Scared because that's a "Life" in Your Hands. Messed it Up, You Destroy an Entire Existence ....

Karma Also Kicks Immediately without You knowing to Messes you all Up except You Sabi Fight Karma .. Another War in Itself more raging than your Odds against the Betrayed Woman/Human.

Thats how Earth Works grin ....

Fvck Up Someone, Be Fvcked Up by that Someone or Another Person for it shall be written for You that You must Be Fvcked ...

Raise Someone and Be Raised by that Someone or another Person for it shall be written for you that You MUST Be Raised...

... If You Guck or Dull Yourself, Either way: Good or Bad, You will be Fvcked Up grin ... Reasonableness is Key!

What You should be Scared of is Losing Your Mojo, so Stay Focused and Relaxed while Enjoying Yourselves grin!

Nature takes Very Good Care of Her Own People:

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by Didi2d(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2022
Fiscus105:

U have bigger problem my brother, u re too inquisitive, infact, ur type can scatter gathering with ur finding out what people are saying here and there.

...... If ur in- law needs u for discussion he would call u directly for Christ sake. "U still went ahead to ask ur own sister again, if she aware of their discussion.

......oga, u will pull down house oOoOO.

No wonder ur wife is giving it for u hot.

Men don behave like gossiper as u re doing pls.

Go and change if u want peace.

No be your fault baba.

You don't know the scenario, you don't know what happen. Well, no be everything person go write sha.
Bye

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her by Yasiok(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Didi2d:

so bad ,it to find someone who is compatible with you. 16 year for that matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Healthy For Parents To Display Romance Act Before Their Children? / My Husband fvcked Me So Hard That My Pussy Became Hot! / For them Spies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.