Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm (36248 Views)

Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) / Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea / FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by midehi2(f): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
meolaniyi:
see how easy and porous our airports are.
bokoharam terrorist can gain access to passenger plane
bomb it.

its shame
As in ernn, if a 14 year can penetrate, this news is even bad, it might give awareness for bandit to penetrate too shocked
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Traplord09: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jennifer663:
14 years old and his tired of Nigeria?
At that age?
People that is really tired is not talking!
Abeg shift!

He have there right to speak the truth
To u you not to others there are

You tak like one who have been paid by APC

Abeg shift
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Bkchoixe: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Was Nigeria any better, before Bihari became the president?
can u pls compare d price of tins b4 and after buhari regime
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by naijamerican: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
newbornmacho:
cry cry cry

How does buhari and apc feel when they read such things?

I'm sorry young man. Your country failed you

Its so sad. Young people risking life and limb to flee this retched Nigeria. So sad

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Linesman(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
E don Cast, Last, Last, na Everybody Go Chop Breakfast.
The Fire Wey Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APCheats Lit For Nigeria Go Touch Everybody in Due Course.
Vote Wisely in Next Year's General Election.
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Moh247 Leodeking

A 14 year old is already tired of the so-called "paradise" your Oga built. Very funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Sleekfingers: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bkchoixe:
can u pls compare d price of tins b4 and after buhari regime

Inflations is not only affecting Nigeria.

You still haven't answer my question, was Nigeria any better before Buhari? Nigeria problems didn't just start. And you don't expect buhari to perform any miracle in 7years....
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Bkchoixe: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sleekfingers:

You still haven't answer my question, was Nigeria any better before Buhari? Nigeria problems didn't just start. And you don't expect buhari to perform any miracle in 7years....
at least b4 buhari regime i can sleep with my 2 eyes close can u do dat nw?
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Tegabadguy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by legba1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
We should be more concerned about what would have happened if that boy was a jihadist with explosives. As in , this is about the busiest airport here and even an untrained 14yrs old can discreetly get into a plane on the tarmack undetected by trained personnels.

Naija is really cooked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Billygee2u: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
newbornmacho:
cry cry cry

Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Billygee2u: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
newbornmacho:
cry cry cry

They don't have conscience.

2 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by DevilSignature: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jennifer663:
At that age?
Abeg shift!
do you read the part said he is an orphan?
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Thomthom(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jennifer663:
At that age?
Abeg shift!
Did you hear he's an orphan... May God no give people like you power for Government
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by dangermouse(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
bewla:
Am sure you never ask if he was in school of leaning tread just open mouth for talking sake to be on front page insult go Afghanistan see suffer
must you insult to drive your point
If you don't no what to say park gve others your space to comment betterevery

. Is that you? cheesy
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by dangermouse(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Let him just take the country back tothe way he met it. The country was far far far better before he came in. You know!
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by newnigerdelta00: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
newbornmacho:
cry cry cry

One problem with Nigeria is complain,...is stowaway a new thing in the world to you?
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by bewla(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
dangermouse:

. Is that you? cheesy
no na him sister
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by gotnel: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
God help us.
Serious security lapses in the airport.
As for the boy,he is too adventurous.
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by dangermouse(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
bewla:
no na him sister

U were writing like him/her. Always defending a failure who has agreed that he is one and is tired. grin
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Sikiru3011: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hopefully Nigeria gets better president come 2023.inshaAllah
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by placeofallure(f): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
it really baffles me how you call yourself a writer but your english is so despicable.
I've been reading your comments and i can't help but wonder the kind of people that gives you article to write.
You should get yourself a job, writing isn't for your type.
if you respond to my advise with an insult I'll call the mods on you and you'd be banned.
placeofallure was right

When I told her the other day, she was behaving like somebody bitten by a dog! So much for content writing. She has missed her calling aswearugod grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
I honestly pity him because e go hard die for this younger generation to japa without help. I hate this country ehn.
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by 7arrows: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/05/14-year-old-stowaway-found-at-lagos-airport-was-tired-of-nigeria-firm

The boy entered the aircraft in lagos but no record that the flight moved out of Lagos. So how did he lose consciousness? Or he entered the flight and slept there.
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by bewla(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
dangermouse:

U were writing like him/her. Always defending a failure who has agreed that he is one and is tired. grin
Never mind most of this nonsense we face we should blame our self

It's not all that will do white collar job

Lean trade
Lean work
Lean agriculture

Lean some thing
Don't stop do some thing to keep moving

Many sale water hack mineral any thing to keep going

All you see na ritual yahoo

I no go subscription to this your ideas of government get all the blame
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
It's never the boy's fault its just situation of things in the country
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
It's never the boy's fault its just the situation of things in the country
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by dangermouse(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
bewla:
Never mind most of this nonsense we face we should blame our self

It's not all that will do white collar job

Lean trade
Lean work
Lean agriculture

Lean some thing
Don't stop do some thing to keep moving

Many sale water hack mineral any thing to keep going

All you see na ritual yahoo

I no go subscription to this your ideas of government get all the blame

Am never of the opinion that the government provide everything for the governed.
Every government has the responsibility of providing an enabling environment for the governed to thrive in any given country.
Nigerian case is the opposite.

No light
No good roads
No security
No social ammenities
Economy in shambles.

Ordinary men who wants to venture into bizness are constrained by lack of capital and no bank would be willing to grant them loans and even when they do its in the form of peanuts with outrageous interests.

Nigeria is really a mess of a place all brought to us by callous leaders who instead of being held accountable are rather celebrated and cheered on by the same masses who they have looted blind.

Is Nigeria not a joke? Like seriously ithink so.

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Kaiser20: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
, Oluwatosin Onalaja, on Sunday, identified the stowaway (name withheld) as an orphan from Kwara State but based in the Badagry area of Lagos.
I don't understand,how can a teenager be Tired of Lagos state which Mr Tinubu built with milk and honey.
I thought Lagosians have the same living standard like the Swedish thanks to Tinubu
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by olisaEze(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Local man cannot can again! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From The Construction Of Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Erosion Cuts Off Onitsha-Owerri Road (Pictures) / The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.