Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm (36242 Views)

Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) / Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea / FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by ejimatic: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
newbornmacho:
cry cry cry

How does buhari and apc feel when they read such things?

I'm sorry young man. Your country failed you
Iremwber Daniel from Edo stowed away to USA during the regime of Jonathan only to see himself in Lagos . It was in the news then. Daniel was enrolled into a school then by Gov Oshiomole..
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by darediamond(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
gaby:
Wrong move...

Life is a process and needs to be followed accordingly.

Any attempt or group of attempts to try to circumvent, fast-track, or bypass this process by whatever means and way possible, you'd only be fooling yourself in a temporary win.

When the time is ripe, you'd get sent back on queue to follow life's due process and protocol.

No hurry in life, peeps...

Easy does it...

Life itself is the biggest school and lesson...

Gathering life experiences comes at a very huge price of pain, shame, and most negative feelings but at the end, you'd be thankful for it all if you are able to keep focus and patient to see the trying times out...

Let's learn to live life one day and lesson at a time...

You no fit ever overtake your shadow....

Awaaaaa ooo.....
Low African mentality.
Must you suffer Horribly to gain experience?
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Kaiser20: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bkchoixe:
at least b4 buhari regime i can sleep with my 2 eyes close can u do dat nw?
No way!!. Nigerians say to APC " silver and gold we no want, but guarantee us security to move around and enjoy the infrastructures and create jobs for ourselves.
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Nairaman001: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Another Unique Experience is Here your Excellencies (Day 5 on this mountain). A Moment of Transformation in all aspects of our endeavours. Do not be distracted from God's strategic touch. Be Alert and Sensitive to every move of God. Share and invite your clans. You will surely return with a testimony.

https://www.facebook.com/pstbenmusa/videos/1183203828903381/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF6JjXBsGkA
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by gaby(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
darediamond:

Low African mentality.
Must you suffer Horribly to gain experience?

Run along, please, with every ounce of respect. I don't do a back-and-forth with dingbats like you.

Do not, and I repeat quit with quoting me.

I'd rather spend this precious time tilling the ground.
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Litmus: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tired of Nigeria my ass - he's 14! What does a 14 yo know? Nearer the truth is he has been sold a dream of a wonderful, heavenlike place called Abroad. In his juvenile mind, the West is probably like the splash screen at the beginning of Disney movies!. And those that sow this type of illusion are a mixed bag of deplorables ranging from irresponsible adult Nigerians that play politics with everything to people traffickers that live on wages of ignorant everyday people that will sell all they have for false promises of better paying jobs in Europe, America or Middle East.

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Greenshadow771: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
If he's tired, what should I say about myself even my papa?
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Sleekfingers: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
dangermouse:

Let him just take the country back tothe way he met it. The country was far far far better before he came in. You know!

.The next president might do that. If we vote in the right candidate

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by bewla(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
dangermouse:

Am never of the opinion that the government provide everything for the governed.
Every government has the responsibility of providing an enabling environment for the governed to thrive in any given country.
Nigerian case is the opposite.

No light
No good roads
No security
No social ammenities
Economy in shambles.

Ordinary men who wants to venture into bizness are constrained by lack of capital and no bank would be willing to grant them loans and even when they do its in the form of peanuts with outrageous interests.

Nigeria is really a mess of a place all brought to us by callous leaders who instead of being held accountable are rather celebrated and cheered on by the same masses who they have looted blind.

Is Nigeria not a joke? Like seriously ithink so.
I saluts you for everything said right

Must of this issue we are part to it I work buy bike give to some one as to pay instulmental with a return of 60 after six

Do you no he ran away with it

Another after bricking the bike he returns it

I now ask my self how do you help someone like this

My elder brother use to say any business you can't handle fiscally don't venture in to it with Nigerian
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Litmus: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africans that keep encouraging Nigerians to Jappa are everybit like those that sold fellow Africans into slavery 5 to 600 years ago. Then as now motives ranged from politics, greed, jealousy, hatred, niggardlyness and chronic selfishness!

I define Niggardlyness as a condition of absolute immorality caused by lack of pride, courage, fortitude, principles and more good stuff that a Man should have but they lack that I currently can't remember. angry
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by prigoz(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
newbornmacho:
cry cry cry

Yet some foolish youth are clamoring for Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Mamijoh(f): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
emeernest:

Just imagine if US offers to airlift willing Nigerians into US free of charge, over 75% of Nigerians go just japa. grin
No be lie grin

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
MaliCampus:
APC from Top to bottom.He was probably 7years when Buhari came in,yet some senseless idiots are still pushing for the calamity that brought in this govt to continue.

Never Again will APC rule this country.

If not for Peter Obi and labour party that is bringing hope back to Nigerians.

Still waiting to see the idiots that will come out and campaign for APC.

which hope did peter Obi brought to Anambra that he want to bring to 6 geopolitical zones? mumu people

a 14yrs old passed through security check and enter a plane, imagine he was a suicide bomber, are all the passengers in the plane not walking corpse?

Nigeria securities are just too porous and no one is hold responsible for all their carelessness
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Fgovernor: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Inflations is not only affecting Nigeria.

You still haven't answer my question, was Nigeria any better before Buhari? Nigeria problems didn't just start. And you don't expect buhari to perform any miracle in 7years....
yes, Nigeria was 5times better before he took over. Question answered
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Warmaterial(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Omo I dey reason as dguy wake up, how he look around to see oyibo, but come dey see dsame people wey he dey run from....
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by Fgovernor: 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
[quote ayuthor=bewla post=116383422]Never mind most of this nonsense we face we should blame our self

It's not all that will do white collar job

Lean trade
Lean work
Lean agriculture

Lean some thing
Don't stop do some thing to keep moving

Many sale water hack mineral any thing to keep going

All you see na ritual yahoo

I no go subscription to this your ideas of government get all the blame

[/quote]Learn trade- a lot of people on the same skill
Learn work-Too many competitors to establish a solid firm with little capital
Learn agriculture- lack of skills, high cost of agricultural chemicals and machinery,insecurity
Hawk mineral,sale water-Insecurity, increase in price of commodities
Yahoo ritual- a quick way which inexperience people see as an end to poverty but do you know yahoo ritual don't work for everybody
Of course, the government is not to be blamed for the hardship we are facing,we also have a part to play especially in insecurity, but you see in first world countries things are not like this,there is inflection everywhere but this country is the worst. When GEJ was in power people were complaining that things were very costly, insecurity. Now the king is in power i don't know what they will say again.
Conclusion: Government can't provide everything for us, but in this country, the government have 80% blame.
You can quote me, insult me but all i want you to know is that the
TRUTH IS BITTER

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by DrMuzungu(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
If a boy could reach the aircraft, heads of security should be promptly fired and arrested for incompetence.
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by ogbonti: 1:11am On Sep 06, 2022
newbornmacho:
cry cry cry

at 14 he is tired ? what does he know life is?

does he pay bills ? does he take care of another human being who is his child or children ? does he have a girlfriend or wife whose responsibility is his to shoulder ? him never see anything him dey run say him don tire

hmmmm when him
go see taya him
no go fit talk
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by ogbonti: 1:18am On Sep 06, 2022
Cypress042:
Atleast he'll now get the help he needed.

Life shouldn't be this hard sad

who told you life is not hard ? to wake up daily and look for your daily bread is not a piece of cake bro - it takes guts and brains to outsmart another human to make a buck and live on it to get your own needs for survival - except you think money grow on trees somewhere in the world
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by damoobaba: 1:19am On Sep 06, 2022
emeernest:

Just imagine if US offers to airlift willing Nigerians into US free of charge, over 75% of Nigerians go just japa. grin

I don go be that. 75% ke, anyway na you know wetin you wan still dey do for Naija.
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by juman(m): 7:36am On Sep 06, 2022
See our lives.
We failed to build a modern society despite great potential.

Vote right in next election.
Re: 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm by darediamond(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
gaby:

Run along, please, with every ounce of respect. I don't do a back-and-forth with dingbats like you.

Do not, and I repeat quit with quoting me.

I'd rather spend this precious time tilling the ground.

I have already described you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erosion Cuts Off Onitsha-Owerri Road (Pictures) / Pictures From The Construction Of Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.