Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu (77098 Views)

This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari / This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by DIVAD2000: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
Throwback!!!

When Tinubu as governor invited the same people who withheld Lagos allocation to commission projects in Lagos state.

The president sent his vice,he was shocktalise

And I'm wondering whose hands are shaking now wink
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Starz825(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tinubu dead body better pass atiku By far

But vote obi ..he get why
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by omokab: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
BigIyanga:

At least he was criminally indicted and charged in the US..lol
we know you are born with hate and you must die of hate .continue
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by DIVAD2000: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
see your incoming president and Vice President

If you like cry river

So you wish to see people cry
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Odebayo4010(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Look at the man these dunce and empty head fellow are saying is 86years old. Is this tinubu older than atiku in that picture you are seeing?

Some people are just blind by hate. They always see white as black no matter how you try to convince them.

You as adults should know people age very differently. Body dey different.. This isnt taught in school. it's called common sense.

But ofcourse they have an history in believing Nonsense, lies, fable and everything imaginary.

People who believed Buhari died and is still dead. They are irredeemable. Gone.

Take away your foolish mouth,damn you,does body determine Age?
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Fidelarinze9(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Look at the man these dunce and empty head fellow are saying is 86years old. Is this tinubu older than atiku in that picture you are seeing?

Some people are just blind by hate. They always see white as black no matter how you try to convince them.

You as adults should know people age very differently. Body dey different.. This isnt taught in school. it's called common sense.

But ofcourse they have an history in believing Nonsense, lies, fable and everything imaginary.

It should not be about age but healthiness, Tinubu is certainly not healthy.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by FatimaAbubakar(f): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
see your incoming president and Vice President

If you like cry river

Someone said that you are not okay upstairs. Is it true?
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by axponline: 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
If we belueve what people are saying atiku is 75 and tinubu is about 86. If this pic was taken about 15 yrs ago it means tinubu was 70 yrs in this pic.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Softmirror: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:
So, alas, here's a picture of Tinubu commissioning a project? grin

Why did it take this long to come out? And it wasn't even a BAT-licker that brought it out o. I thought they said cameras and shit did not exist at that time?

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST! WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS BEST! grin
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by diplomat058(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Just confess that your light brain has been exposed. Now, run along grin

brown3:
I don't have time for under paid urchins
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by detectivejones: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
What happened? Why did he age so fast?
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by VERDA: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

You have a medical condition affecting your eyes. It it called Hate-itis. Unfortunately it is incurable meaning you will always see different to what the rest of the healthy and balanced population see.

Good luck managing your condition.

But oga...he looks older than Atiku now, why are you guys always over emotional about facts, abi you blind??. Haba!!!
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by slam7000(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
LegendHero:
Tinubu was 83 years in that photo according to IPOB terrorists.

The age controversy was not started by the Igbos.

I don’t believe that Tinubu is even up to 85 but this photo up there…The man I see standing beside Atiku isn’t less than 58. Look at that picture and tell us how old you think he is. I have seen a 72 year old man who look younger than Tinubu in that photo.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sonyboom:
Anyone with function brain know that it is your people from the SadEast that your miserable lives is ruined with endemic hate chronic bigotry from your mother's womb so no magician is needed to tell what you are.

You can not approbate and reprobate at thesame time.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by lhordspy: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Fidelarinze9:

It should not be about age but healthiness, Tinubu is certainly not healthy.

Una don dey change mouth.

Few hours ago, you were screaming age age. Now see evidence now. You are changing mouth.

Even though we gave you guys his health record, you will still find another Nonsense to complain about.

Like i said. You people are irredeemable.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by yahmohy27: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cypress042:
Tinubu might not be as old as Nigerians are thinking though.

Is just that hard drugs have really dealt with him, and it's nothing much sad
Is true oo
Baba still dey campe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by SocialJustice: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
you guys talk a lot about drug

Oh yes I remember that is the only source of income in south east
Doesn't change the fact that Tinubu is the biggest heroine dealer in Nigeria and probably West Africa.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Gozac: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:

Tinubu smokes Indian hemp, as per cocaine I have no idea
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by DukeofUmueri247: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:

I am still struggling to understand the reason for your tears..So in your shallow mind,putting on a button shirt makes one look young Reno abi wetin be his name was actually right when he said you can't be defending APC and don't look stewpid... grin grin cheesy
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Abagworo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Based on this photo they are mates with Tinubu being slightly older by a year or 2.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
amaridigital:

It is easier to deal with Nyamiris because all their hatred for Tinubu is born out of jealousy for the Yoruba as Azikiwe did for Awolowo and NZERIIBE did to Abiola but the greatest challenge for Tinubu are his unfriendly friends in the North. Buhari has got what he wanted and now he's not committed to the presidential campaign of his party. You expect the president to call all the presidential aspirants and other agrrived stakeholders to rally round the Apc candidate but he doesn't care.
If I were Asiwaju, I will help sink the party underground and make sure Atiku wins since that's what they want then wait and see the humiliation of Buhari, the VP, Amaechi and other ministers once PDP takes over in 2023. I'm sure the probe and EFCC hunting will be legendary. Dumb party.
You mean Igbo hate Tinubu and also Hausa/Fulani hate him too from your submission. Tinubu need to check himself if all these people hate him.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Gozac: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
LegendHero:

This is the 61 year old Tinubu daughter according to IPOB terrorists.

Defending the indefensible, Tinubu is a dead game according to pool betting parlance
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Minjim: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
BigIyanga:

At least he was criminally indicted and charged in the US..lol

Says who? That's just you propaganding your propaganda
https://www.nairaland.com/7176942/u.s-clears-governor-tinubu-criminal

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by vickydevoka(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cypress042:
Tinubu might not be as old as Nigerians are thinking though.

Is just that hard drugs have really dealt with him, and it's nothing much sad
Atiku is very old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by kwasoly(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
The same Igbos that said buhari is dead

Before nko is he alive? This one na life him dey like this!!
Mtcheew
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
You got it right. Check the records of Nigerians arrested for drugs overseas till today, you will see clearly that they have 95%. They keep destroying the image of Nigeria everywhere. If you help them, you're in trouble and if you leave them you offend yourself.
Africana1123:

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by adecz: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
⭕️This Tinubu head was the head of
somebody of about 55 years at least.

You add 20 years to 55, means he is
not less than 75 ❗️❗️❗️
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by iyke2frankeze: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wearing jeans does not make him age mates with Atiku.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
StrongandMighty:

The person you quoted didn't tell you he's from the South East, the people that exposed Tinubu to be a drug dealer are not from the South east, but you still find a way to mention south east...

So among all of your friends none of them have ever told you that you're not okay upstairs? Even if they didn't tell you, Can't you see for yourself how mentally unstable you are?

See finishing grin
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by mycar: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sleekfingers:

People age differently.
I hope he is not living a careless life, money is good but nothing like good health.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
The US said he was not criminally investigated, indicted, or charged. The US embassy expressly stated this guys. I think issues-based campaign is best for Nigeria.

Embassy? You are quoting an embassy when the court documents are available publicly?

Men I thought it was a joke when people were saying Tinubu supporters are not graduates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport / Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) / Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.