Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu (77066 Views)

This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari / This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Backpedal: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
you guys talk a lot about drug

Oh yes I remember that is the only source of income in south east

Mumu
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
like your kinsmen

Writing me from another country's IDP camp won't change your status as Refugees.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by wasuka14(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
thinkmoney:

Anybody could do it in lagos...u people should embrace the truth that lagos is rich.
Two other states tried what he did almost simultaneously with him but they backed down eventually. They could have grandstand too if they had the means.

Not anyone can do it lagos. If Asiwaju rule in Anambra, no one will leave for greener pastures anywhere again, if he rule in Kogi he will do it.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by erai30(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
see your incoming president and Vice President

If you like cry river

In your dreams afonja, all I see is losers.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:

Yorubas and Igbos always thinks they are the only people that has smartphone.

We have over 300 tribes in Nigeria for f**k sake.

If you attack obi, the feel you are Yoruba, if you attack Tinubu they feel you are igbo.

That's rude, other tribes still exists.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Ignatio(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
The same Igbos that said buhari is dead
At least they're challenging those that don't are messing up this country.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by ofuonyebi: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Why are all of you centered in discussing Tinubu?
Theres one thing that is clear!
You all believe he is the man to beat come 2023...
Ignorantly, you idiots makes the man more popular everyday..

This is the same mistake you fools did to Buhari in 2015 that made him won a land slide victory...
continue projecting and ignorantly showcasing Jagaban.....history would soon repeat itself
and the toad eyes of the Obitu=aries and Atifkus go clear phim!
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Look at the man these dunce and empty head fellow are saying is 86years old. Is this tinubu older than atiku in that picture you are seeing?

Some people are just blind by hate. They always see white as black no matter how you try to convince them.

You as adults should know people age very differently. Body dey different.. This isnt taught in school. it's called common sense.

But ofcourse they have an history in believing Nonsense, lies, fable and everything imaginary.

People who believed Buhari died and is still dead. They are irredeemable. Gone.

It's not about the Age, Tinubu is too sick to be president.

Atiku that you feel is older can hold his party flag with one hand, unlike Tinubu that can't hold it even with his two hands and legs joined together.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by thinkmoney(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
wasuka14:

Not anyone can do it lagos. If Asiwaju rule in Anambra, no one will leave for greener pastures anywhere again, if he rule in Kogi he will do it.
Weldone...I done see u finish. No need of continuing with u.
If he was governor in Niamey Niger republic he will turn it to New York. I blame our terrible education system for people like u. I no blame u as a person oh, u hear
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by vincentjk(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
StrongandMighty:

The person you quoted didn't tell you he's from the South East, the people that exposed Tinubu to be a drug dealer are not from the South east, but you still find a way to mention south east...

So among all of your friends none of them have ever told you that you're not okay upstairs? Even if they didn't tell you, Can't you see for yourself how mentally unstable you are?

I just wonder why they're so obsessed with the south east, always looking for a way to attach that region to everything they do in life.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
see your incoming president and Vice President

If you like cry river

I can bet anything in this life that Tinubu won't win lagos in a free and transparent election.

But if rigging prevails, he will sweep lagos.

To be honest, without rigging Tinubu won't win.

He's not popular outside, have you even been out of SW if recent?
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by vincentjk(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
ofuonyebi:
Why are all of you centered in discussing Tinubu?
Theres one thing that is clear!
You all believe he is the man to beat come 2023...
Ignorantly, you idiots makes the man more popular everyday..

This is the same mistake you fools did to Buhari in 2015 that made him won a land slide victory...
continue projecting and ignorantly showcasing Jagaban.....history would soon repeat itself
and the toad eyes of the Obitu=aries and Atifkus go clear phim!

Will only Lagos make Tinubu Nigeria president? Northerners will so deal with Tinubu in ways he can never imagine

Make campaign start first grin

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:

Most of them are into Drug dealing hence they think everyone is a drug dealer like them.
M puru mirri has rubbed of any sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Elidrisy20: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
These crooks Sabi each other
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by OluwaGwaine(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
These dummies are so blinded by voting in their tribal man but totally ignore his vice (who they shud be worried about). Dsame Shettima who ganged up with B/H to take Chibok girls on excursion!

It's crazy people are trying to distant Tinubu from APC, dsame party who pat terrorists at the back... Train them and call them "repentant"!
It's like saying your neck isn't connected to ur head!
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Maximeo(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
Throwback!!!

When Tinubu as governor invited the same people who withheld Lagos allocation to commission projects in Lagos state.

The president sent his vice,he was shocktalise

Tinubu is the one making people to talk about his age, speculations about how old he is will end immediately he presents or says the date & name of primary and secondary schools he attended.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
SenatePresdo:

I can bet anything in this life that Tinubu won't win lagos in a free and transparent election.

But if rigging prevails, he will sweep lagos.

To be honest, without rigging Tinubu won't win.

He's not popular outside, have you even been out of SW if recent?

He's not popular among Igbos. He's very popular among other Nigerians and will win hands down.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by dalass(f): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:

This vawulence have shocked Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by showafrica(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
frodojojo:
See dem

Recycle bin... They may be age mates though.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by beejay85: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
LegendHero:

This is the 61 year old Tinubu daughter according to IPOB terrorists.

Once they hear iya loja- then d woman must be a Granny grin
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cypress042:
Tinubu might not be as old as Nigerians are thinking though.

Is just that hard drugs have really dealt with him, and it's nothing much sad

People age differently. I have old classmates that looks like my uncles now. In fact I saw some this weekend and I can't even recognize some from our school days. I swear common sense is not common.

Just because you guys are into M puru mirri and cannibalism, you think everyone is a drug addict like you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by showafrica(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cypress042:

You are right, drugs accelerates age. Tinubu is either same age with atiku or younger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by 7arrows: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cypress042:

Yes hard drug makes one look like 30 years older. I think Tinubu is 50.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by kosiebe(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
LegendHero:

This is the 61 year old Tinubu daughter according to IPOB terrorists.

No one is 50 years there
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by RealBae: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tinubu supporters are typical bigots filled with tribal sentiments
Eeeeh PO is Ipob
Igbo this and that
Eeeh I taught they don’t want Naija
Yen Yen Yen!!
Is Nigeria una father’s property?
Who the heck una be ??
When Igbo’s voted massively for Obasanjo did they in anyway tell you that Yoruba’s are this or that
Una problem is that una fail to admit the truth
Most people going for PO knows that he is the best thing Nigeria need at this moment
Even if una like, keep living in self denial
Obidenr movement is way above religion and tribal sentiments majority of you keep projecting

The hunger in the land has awaking the movement and not even una wickedness can stop it bec the TIME IS NOW!!
��
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Cypress042(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

People age differently. I have old classmates that looks like my uncles now. In fact I saw some this weekend and I can't even recognize some from our school days. I swear common sense is not common.

Just because you guys are into M puru mirri and cannibalism, you think everyone is a drug addict like you.

Smh.. cheesy
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by wolebest: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
frodojojo:
See dem

The withholding of LG allocation was OBJs idea of interpreting the 1999 Constitution as President.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by beejay85: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Paxxcarl:
See him white hairs already lmaoo
Don’t let this paid urchins deceive you lol
An indicted druglord can never be our president
Talking of grey hairs...Fashola already had it in his 2nd term as Gov and he was only 46 then...
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by kosiebe(m): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Reinaldo:

APC are liars lol
Mugu
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by babajero(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Look at the man these dunce and empty head fellow are saying is 86years old. Is this tinubu older than atiku in that picture you are seeing?

Some people are just blind by hate. They always see white as black no matter how you try to convince them.

You as adults should know people age very differently. Body dey different.. This isnt taught in school. it's called common sense.

But ofcourse they have an history in believing Nonsense, lies, fable and everything imaginary.

People who believed Buhari died and is still dead. They are irredeemable. Gone.
Please be sincere, are you trying to tell me that Tinubu is 49 or 50 years in that picture?

Please go and compare the one Tinubu is in the same picture with Babangida and Abiola.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

He's not popular among Igbos. He's very popular among other Nigerians and will win hands down.

Here in Uyo, they despise Tinubu.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by DollarBag: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
What year was this pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) / The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.