Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu (77065 Views)

This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari / This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Igbojew: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
StrongandMighty:

The person you quoted didn't tell you he's from the South East, the people that exposed Tinubu to be a drug dealer are not from the South east, but you still find a way to mention south east...

So among all of your friends none of them have ever told you that you're not okay upstairs? Even if they didn't tell you, Can't you see for yourself how mentally unstable you are?

Hahaha you really hit that useless guy so hard.South East or Igbos live in their mind forever.Even if the person that commented is from his South West region they will always find away to drag Igbos in................I am that Igbojew
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by MultiDot: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
You guys amuse me, so because Tinubu's tooth was exposed that makes him younger abi? Drowning urchins clutching on every available straw. I feel your pains!
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Jostoman: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
The same Igbos that said buhari is dead
is that your new campaign strategy?
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by fatboyslym007: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
BigIyanga:

You’re too engrossed in your adulation of a drug mule to know the btw criminal indictment and charge in the US.. It’s above your beer parlo brain grade.

Chai Chesos, guy werin this guy do u nah...
No o, no o, this is too much. I can't take it brothers killing brothers, shildren fighting war...

Make I sharrap b4 una 2 descend on me...
undecided
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ancestor smiley
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Igbojew: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
you guys talk a lot about drug

Oh yes I remember that is the only source of income in south east
I like the way Igbos live rent in you people's head Hahaha.Even when someone that is not an Igbo attack you Yorubas you people will alwafind away to drag Igbos into the discussion.You people have not seen anything yet hahahaha.......,.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by highchief1: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Look at the man these dunce and empty head fellow are saying is 86years old. Is this tinubu older than atiku in that picture you are seeing?

Some people are just blind by hate. They always see white as black no matter how you try to convince them.

You as adults should know people age very differently. Body dey different.. This isnt taught in school. it's called common sense.

But ofcourse they have an history in believing Nonsense, lies, fable and everything imaginary.

People who believed Buhari died and is still dead. They are irredeemable. Gone.
u spoke well bro.I’m 45 but I can stand boys of 25.it has to do with gene.Aldo look at ay.when he did his 50 birthday o was shocked he doesn’t look it.ay looks younger than some guys of 35.ppl wnonare saying tinubu is above 80yrs don’t know what 80yrs.My dad was a very strong and healthy man but when he clocked 80 them no Dey tell man.Obj is a good example too.he tries to act strong but take a close look at him you will see age .them no Dey hide age
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Okwyjesus(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:

Yeah! But it shouldn't be the source of wealth to a presidental candidate.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by treatise: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cypress042:
Tinubu might not be as old as Nigerians are thinking though.

Is just that hard drugs have really dealt with him, and it's nothing much sad
This is a complimentary insult! You bad oooo
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by santuspearl: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Look at the man these dunce and empty head fellow are saying is 86years old. Is this tinubu older than atiku in that picture you are seeing?

Some people are just blind by hate. They always see white as black no matter how you try to convince them.

You as adults should know people age very differently. Body dey different.. This isnt taught in school. it's called common sense.

But ofcourse they have an history in believing Nonsense, lies, fable and everything imaginary.

As you are ranting with common sense you Claim you have, did you zoom in to look at Tinubu's head.. Lol...

So providing your primary or secondary school result that will help proof Tinubu's age is such a common sense something that Tinubu cannot do... Why are you people so stupid sef
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Smartwave: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

Sellers don't take

Yes, Mpuru miri!
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by treatise: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by treatise: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
santuspearl:

As you are ranting with common sense you Claim you have, did you zoom in to look at Tinubu's head.. Lol...

So providing your primary or secondary school result that will help proof Tinubu's age is such a common sense something that Tinubu cannot do... Why are you people so stupid sef
Tinubu wore jeans trousers means he was young?
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by tianshie(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Simple. If Atiku too wear jeams and shirt, e go turn city boi.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Kaymaxine(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Anybody saw atiku watch?
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by mrkings84(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
StrongandMighty:

The person you quoted didn't tell you he's from the South East, the people that exposed Tinubu to be a drug dealer are not from the South east, but you still find a way to mention south east...

So among all of your friends none of them have ever told you that you're not okay upstairs? Even if they didn't tell you, Can't you see for yourself how mentally unstable you are?

Bro you are too factual..., I never thought of this......
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by cp3o: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
children of hate

Where is your evidence ?

Buhari supporters called everyone children of hate. Tinubu supporters are using the same terminology.
There won't be any difference between the two.
Haters seeking power, to run the country down for their singular benefit.
Obi is coming.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Ofemmanu1: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Tinubu is clearly older than Atiku

Smh
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by rigarmortis: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:

E pain you?? grin grin grin . Dont cry now, wait till February 2023. More buckets will be provided.

Oga use your upper. The guy told you plainly that those persecuting you and your tin god are not Igbo. Why not rest the matter and direct your energy elsewhere?
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by edosignature(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Atiku Abubarkar for president 2023.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Charx122: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
frodojojo:
See dem
As for me is an old picture honestly I doubt if Tinubu can even lift
5liters Jerry can
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by swaggerjack: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
children of hate

Where is your evidence ?

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by InvertedHammer: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
Throwback!!!

When Tinubu as governor invited the same people who withheld Lagos allocation to commission projects in Lagos state.

The president sent his vice,he was shocktalise
/
With the balding grey hair and wrinkled forehead, he looked way older than Atiku. I guess the Jeans and packet shirt makeover deceived you.

/
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by comrChris(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
The only difference I see here is their dressing
Corporate dressing has a way making one look younger than native wears
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by kologba: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
StrongandMighty:

this hate thing that ibo people his playing with is reducing there chances of ruling this country...if this Tinubu eventually become president.....you know u are finished...

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
BigIyanga:

The US never said that. His criminal case file and charge sheet are residing on public server of US District Court in Northern Illinois, USA. a Simple Google search would surprise you.

Upload a screenshot to back your claim Mr Man.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by thinkmoney(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
abbey621:

See your mouth like only...that only sef, do you know how much it was? So they withheld LGA funds so how did the LGA survived? Was it not the state that footed the bill? Do you know how much it takes to service local governments in Lagos for a year? A weak state would have fallen into chaos.....We are not talking about millions here but billions, over 30 billion in fact.
Abeg shift..I am not talking about what it takes, I am talking about accurate reporting
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by thinkmoney(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tareq1105:

Yes, he was using state allocation to pay local councils staff and he never sack anyone in the 20 local councils and 37 LCDAs. Don't you think he deserves commendation?
Anybody could do it in lagos...u people should embrace the truth that lagos is rich.
Two other states tried what he did almost simultaneously with him but they backed down eventually. They could have grandstand too if they had the means.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Africana1123(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
[quote author=swaggerjack post=116388984][/quote]you lack common sense

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:

slavish talk...

Name of certified igbo drug baron you know....dirty stinking propaganda

Keep defending the richest yoruba man on earth..a druggie
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by wasuka14(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
Throwback!!!

When Tinubu as governor invited the same people who withheld Lagos allocation to commission projects in Lagos state.

The president sent his vice,he was shocktalise

Only stupid and gullible people believe that Buhari is dead and cloned to jubrin from Sudan, believe that Asiwaju is 86yrs old and that he is an addict. Only people whom their fathers never amount to anything in live subscribed to such Oblivion and carry it on the head like gala.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Africana1123(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

slavish talk...

Name of certified igbo drug baron you know....dirty stinking propaganda

Keep defending the richest yoruba man on earth..a druggie
like your kinsmen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) / The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.