Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Blessed Prettty - Higher (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Blessed Prettty - Higher (video) (259 Views)

Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving / Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video / BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blessed Prettty - Higher (video) by MrblowSongs(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Have you downloaded HIGHER? The video is finally here to bless you with God’s faithfulness and mercies.

The Song written and sang by BlessedPretty, produced by G.I.D Beatz, has the video shot by Nuel Concept.

Locations : BlessedPretty Empire, Gwarinpa Abuja and
Alien Prose Live Studio, Apo Abuja.

The video which showcases the love of God and the need to praise and lift God higher above everything in every situation, is a proof of my gratitude and my way of thanksgiving to God for all he has done for me.

STREAM ON DSPS

Watch and share your thoughts!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hXlybof5Ig

(1) (Reply)

Less Than 24 Hours After Marriage To Mariam Anako, Ooni Of Ife Sets To Take Anot / Movies Subtitles / Nolly Wood Actress ‘funke Akindele’ Bids Farewell To Acting As She Goes Fully In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.