Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) (40799 Views)

Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post / Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State / Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by Iykolysis: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Edeng:
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
Go and push people's load with wheelbarrow and stap this petty begging, and embarrassing your family.
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by Nairaman001: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
ELIJAH OYELADE SOULFUL WORSHIP @ SEPTEMBER 2 REMEMBER 2022 (DAY 5)
Another Unique Experience is Here your Excellencies (Day 5 on this mountain). A Moment of Transformation in all aspects of our endeavours. Do not be distracted from God's strategic touch. Be Alert and Sensitive to every move of God. Share and invite your clans. You will surely return with a testimony.

https://www.facebook.com/pstbenmusa/videos/1183203828903381/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF6JjXBsGkA
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pastor has gone to the mountain to pray as God butter him bread
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by princeade86(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Check d name of the church
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by Ochibaisik(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Edeng:
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
Go and look for work to do

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom, as our perfect Holy Bible said, looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all Midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's

Yahweh's ways are not our ways. its possible Yahweh instructed Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko to connive with some people to take the money. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true man of Yahweh
A true man God wanted for theft. So God can use your pastor to steal somebody's money. And you call that action mysterious ways

The pastor that hypnotized you did a good job.
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by snoopz: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Gullible church members too go dey pay tithe o
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by justwise(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom, as our perfect Holy Bible said, looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all Midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh's ways are not our ways. its possible Yahweh instructed Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko to connive with some people to take the money. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true man of Yahweh

One of the faithfools, a pastor allegedly made away with millions and you are here chatting dust.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by adekola4258: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
The children of hate wouldn't come here o. But if it were a Yoruba person, we won't hear word.The children of hate wouldn't come here o. But if it were a Yoruba person, we won't hear word....
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by Elyonwings: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
You have already shown us that you are a child of hate. Bleep off
tosintoks:
The children of hate wouldn't come here o. But if it were a Yoruba person, we won't hear word.
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by starz100: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

That name deserves as much respect as any other name does which is nada
You really need help. I wish people like you can be consistent in this kind of distorted reasoning. It is only a matter of time before you realise how low you have fallen
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=116381612]Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom, as our perfect Holy Bible said, looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh's ways are not our ways. its possible Yahweh instructed Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko to connive with some people to take the money. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true man of Yahwe

Guy you're great man.
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by membranus: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

And you were not afraid spewing all this blasphemies?

I fear for your life, and how it will ends.
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by temiyato(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cashout paitors
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by elonmuskbaby: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
This guy is no pastor

But an Agbado Bishop

Take note
exactly

Another criminal hiding under the cover of religion to perpetuate his evil because he knows Nigerians Rever their pastors and this is how many religious Nigerian idiots without the fruits of the spirit are
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by hopefulLandlord: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
membranus:

And you were not afraid spewing all this blasphemies?
I fear for your life, and how it will ends.
We're all gonna die. why would I fear
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by hopefulLandlord: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
GOODMAN88:
Guy you're great man.
thanks bro
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by Opmic: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Lol
You need Jesus
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by demoBaba: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Smart pastor... that's operating DOMINION CITY WORLDBANK only him.
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by Desammyst(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Taaaah, keep quiet there... Will Yahweh contravene His word, which task Christians to be subjected to the physical authorities in the land? Such as government parastatals, ministries etc.
One thing I know is that our God is NOT an author of confusion... This pastor has to repent and restitute the money if found guilty... If he is not guity, why is he running?
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by Softmirror: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

YOUR OBSESSION WITH CHRISTIANITY NO GET PART TWO LOL!
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by Grace045(f): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Edeng:
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
please everyone don't even think of sending a penny to this oloriburuku man, he is a very well known fraudster here on Nairaland
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by Grace045(f): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Edeng:
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
please everyone don't even think of sending a penny to this oloriburuku man, he is a very well known fraudster here on Nairaland just be aware of him with your money again
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by Grace045(f): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Edeng:
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
please everyone don't even think of sending a penny to this oloriburuku man, he is a very well known fraudster here on Nairaland just be aware of him with your money again because he has always be scammings people's here on Nairaland since 2014 with his group of scammers
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by Doorlarss(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Thiefpastor.....
If pastor they steal but OBIDIENT Tell us he have his own money he cnt take FG MONEY
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by ismodiwa(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

If it were an Imam, would you have said the same thing?
A thief is a thief
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by Grace045(f): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2022
Edeng:
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
cc seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation domique Nlfpmod the oloriburuku man has come again with the same format he has always be using
Re: EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) by Grace045(f): 12:05am On Sep 06, 2022
Edeng:
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
please everyone don't mind this oloriburuku man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo / Enugu Fake Beggar Who Deceives People With Cotton Wool & Engine Oil Disgraced / Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.