Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,564 members, 7,840,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS (3429 Views)

Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto / Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Supporter & Destroy His Car, Insist No Election In SE / Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...Continue switching account to type hate . U love hate and it shall return to you 10 folds. And tell that person sponsoring ur hate " that he is ur worst enemy not ndigbo"

The worst enemy of we ndigbo is IPOB
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Cyberterror: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Biafrogs are already killing themselves over the sharing of Peter Obituary's largesse from America.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by YourhealthNG2(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Op is lying.. The attack was carried out by suspected PDP thugs under the control of the former governor of Enugu state..

I hope the Labour Party responds strongly to these cowardly attacks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by QuotaSystem: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
omenka:
These people are too headstrong. There shall be no election in Biafra. Death to all Sabos. cool

God bless Autopilot and Simon Ekpa.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
post=116380930:

I don't know the joy you drive by spreading fake news, why didn't you post the video and you took screenshot

Below is the video, it happened on 4th of September, it was Ebeano thugs that disrupted the LP meeting in Agwu Enugu
https://fb.watch/flNHeMkfhm/

https://fb.watch/flNHeMkfhm/

The other guy said Chiboy u na Ebeano why not Ebubeagu. From morning till night u IPOB members are looking for who to blame
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by obyrich(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The other guy said Chiboy u na Ebeano why not Ebubeagu. From morning till night u IPOB members are looking for who to blame
So you don't know that chiboy and Ebeano is one and same person? grin

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Chi boy is Chimaroke Nnamani the father of Ebeano family
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by ObituaryYebo: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
BurialGround:
You never carry Nigerian problems and you don bend like this, what will happen when you carry Nigeria problems?
As the news headline they pain you it dey sweet us grin

It shows in your comment how painful you are that the monster created by IPOB is consuming the entire Nyamirin as well as your mushroom minnow Labor in vain party grin

It they sweet us grin
No erextion in Biafuro land
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Okoroawusa: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
post=116380605:

You're terrible

It happened yesterday, it was PDP gang sponsored by Chi boy that attacked Labour Party meeting in Enugu

Below is the video
https://fb.watch/flM_HeeMNm/
Lalasticlala this is Fake News
Onwekwanu nke unu na ekweta na unu melu?
Denial upon denial upon denial..... now we found it hard to visit our fatherland. Once you tell anyone that you are traveling to Alaigbo instead of to tell you, " Safe journey" the person will tell you, " Be careful ".

Keep denying...inugo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

It shows in your comment how painful you are that the monster created by IPOB is consuming the entire Nyamirin as well as your mushroom minnow Labor in vain party grin

It they sweet us grin
In your delusional mind, remember Simon Ekpa announced no rally in Owerri, you saw the crowd that came out, I guess you also saw Obidiant rallies Onitsha, Nnewi, Afikpo his home town grin grin you guys keep fooling yourselves, 2023 Igbos will deliver highest number of voters to Peter Obi across all states in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by MasterJayJay: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:
Just to pretend Obi and Ipob aren't in partnership.

Same way bokoharam and Iswap are on rampage in north and you are pretending they are not in partnership with APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
post=116381278:

Chi boy is Chimaroke Nnamani the father of Ebeano family

U order for no election u enforce it u blame another person.
U order for sit at home u enforce it u blame fulani DSS.

Gerrarahia from my mentions pls
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

It they sweet us grin
Obidient movement will crush anybody that stand on the way grin grin Ekpa couldn’t stop Imo rally

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by midolian(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:
Just to pretend Obi and Ipob aren't in partnership.

You are wise, rusher14. IPOB signature attacks doesn't look like this. There will definitely be abductions which will eventually claim the lives of the victims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by MasterJayJay: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Even though i detest Peter obi and his extremist followers. BUT, this is wrong. People could have died. The government should please do something very fast about this menace. Everyone should have the right to associate and move freely no matter any where in this country.

And by the way, i want the people in the south-east to vote on election day peacefully.

They all should be allowed to take part in what would be the defeat of the century politically. I dont want excuse. I want to see an honest tears of defeated and helpless men. cheesy

Talking about TEARS. When you go to buy petrol, I hope they give you discount because of your party affiliation?

Everyone will collect the tears of bad governance like we are all collecting it now.

If you like, don't vote wisely.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Ekpa couldn't stop Owerri rally

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Simon Ekpa couldn't stop Obident march in his town

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by desiredhome: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
post=116381413:

In your delusional mind, remember Simon Ekpa announced no rally in Owerri, you saw the crowd that came out, I guess you also saw Obidiant rallies Onitsha, Nnewi, Afikpo his home town grin grin you guys keep fooling yourselves, 2023 Igbos will deliver highest number of voters to Peter Obi across all states in Nigeria.
No longer the Zoo?...... Thought you people said you don't belong to Nigeria?......is it the people you condemn/hate with passion that will vote for you across all state?.......
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by BurialGround: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

It they sweet us grin

It is fake news.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by BurialGround: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
desiredhome:

No longer the Zoo?...... Thought you people said you don't belong to Nigeria?......is it the people you condemn/hate with passion that will vote for you across all state?.......

Shut up. You Yoruba nation agitator.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by desiredhome: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
BurialGround:

Shut up. You Yoruba nation agitator.
Some people are confused already.......you are expecting to win across all states in Nigeria...... including the people (northerners) you call names/propaganda?......
Such a funny tribe.....

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
desiredhome:

Are you for Oduduwa Republic or Arewa

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by BurialGround: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
desiredhome:

Some people are confused already.......you are expecting to win across all states in Nigeria...... including the people you call names/propaganda?......
Such a funny tribe.....

I didn't attend primary and secondary schools but I am a graduate of Chicago University.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
desiredhome:

Some people are confused already.......you are expecting to win across all states in Nigeria...... including the people (northerners) you call names/propaganda?......
Such a funny tribe.....

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Patriotsleague: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
cheesy
Biafla or death.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by SisterFire(f): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

U blame everybody other than yourselves. God bless Governor Wike for smoking u terrorist in Rivers state.
By now sit at home would have been happening in Rivers state u guys would be blaiming fulani DSS for carrying out your orders.
...Say no more human cos I'm not a mere mortal you can deceive.
I have seen bitter politics in face of freedom fighting before your ancestors were born. Continue on what u do but u shall remember me and my words and curse be on those who have pity on ur soul.
Good bye
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by okeysoninv: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

no be all attack you should be attributing to ipob to score cheap goal. ebeano is headed by chiboy a known killer and cultist.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by desiredhome: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
post=116382357:

Are you for Oduduwa Republic or Arewa

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by meolaniyi(m): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
I suspect this op. how he gets its photos as soon this evil is committed is still a mistery.
The guy is working with agents of the state to destabilize Peter Obi and its supporters
That car is not Peter Obi campaign vehicle.

The Op is actually the guy they call Udele.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by securitywatch50: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
After watching the Facebook video post on this issue I completely lost interest with your fake news
OyigboUpdate:

U blame everybody other than yourselves. God bless Governor Wike for smoking u terrorist in Rivers state.
By now sit at home would have been happening in Rivers state u guys would be blaiming fulani DSS for carrying out your orders.
Is either you are paid agent or you are working for some reason best know by you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Loans Make Up 78% Of Nigeria’s Capital Importation By Q3 2023 / 2011: Atiku Challenges Presidential Aspirants To Debate ! / Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.