Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS (3425 Views)

Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto / Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Supporter & Destroy His Car, Insist No Election In SE / Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Landmack: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Well,Very funny thread grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by heniford2: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
PDP thugs
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Sergio104(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
This udele is becoming more of harm to Igbo people.

What exactly is the essence of this thread??

You always pretend to hate chaos, but deep down.... you pray for chaos in igboland do that you can thrive with your propaganda.

Enemies of igboland must be shamed!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by christianjoy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Aunty forget it the OP is naturally stupid as if undecided
SisterFire:
Oyigboupdate you and ur members ( Apc, Fulani and pdp) working against ndigbo attack these people shouting " no election in Biafra " ipob works with the masses now masses are with obi they are patiently waiting for obi to be disappointed.

Oyigboupdate if no one knows ur modus operandi I know"
We all shud ask ourselves why I always get banned saying things like this.
U might fool christians and moslems but not a universal light chaser who has seen these styles with Roman army vs zverna April 1350.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by stanluiz(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
So pdp send thugs to disrupt labour party meeting.

We all know that chimaroke nnamani is a cultist and an election rigger.

Oyigboupdate the fake news merchant. Thanks for countering the fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by stanluiz(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sergio104:
This udele is becoming more of harm to Igbo people.

What exactly is the essence of this thread??

You always pretend to hate chaos, but deep down.... you pray for chaos in igboland do that you can thrive with your propaganda.

Enemies of igboland must be shamed!!
He is an APC member. He stays in Abuja. He works for his masters.

He is also a member of ugm.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
This is unacceptable no matter what
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by stanluiz(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

U order for no election u enforce it u blame another person.
U order for sit at home u enforce it u blame fulani DSS.

Gerrarahia from my mentions pls
Counter what he Said. Fake news merchant!!

All you want is Killings, violence and bloodshed. They is no difference between you and ipob UGm. Tufiakwa!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
This is fake news.

Everyone knows IPOB = Obidients.

They can't attack their own.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by gideon22h: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lastly.Pictures from the bullet riddled lexus jeep.Lastly.Pictures from the bullet riddled lexus jeep....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Nonexisting1: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
I predicted this. Nigeria army will soon intensify its fight against terrorism and unknown gunmen will be floated across the south Eastern states to disrupt elections and reduce PO votes. Fear a man with desperation because he can do anything including sacrificing his own family.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Let them check why and what brought them there let it not be what am thinking oo
because those people was sent by someone.
Tinubu can do undo oo
I did not say is him but suspecting grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ibos doing ibos till they get sense angry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by detectivejones: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
I no dey chook mouth for family matter.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
SisterFire:
Oyigboupdate you and ur members ( Apc, Fulani and pdp) working against ndigbo attack these people shouting " no election in Biafra " ipob works with the masses now masses are with obi they are patiently waiting for obi to be disappointed.

Oyigboupdate if no one knows ur modus operandi I know"
We all shud ask ourselves why I always get banned saying things like this.
U might fool christians and moslems but not a universal light chaser who has seen these styles with Roman army vs zverna April 1350.
you need to be located, caught, bundled and thrown into a psychiatrist hospital.
You're the most stupid person I've seen on this forum
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
DeadCountry:
Udele, the nigerian agent sent to kill Biafrans. We are seeing your Atiku's sponsored work against Peter Obi which you are quick to blame on IPOB as you and your gang were advised. Keep killing our people on behalf of your slave master sponsors. One day, you will be caught red handed and dealt with.
fool keep quiet.
Reveal your face if dem born you well.
Miscreant
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Oracleforce: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nword223:
Any useless gunman enforcing no election in Igboland at this important time is an enemy and if caught should be killed without pim.

I approve this message from Ngwaland.

Useless OBItiary Pthief followers will.still blame Atiku or Tinubu for this...m

Naija is doomed...whoever bec9me the president among these three popular political candidates is a curse to the.nation...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Despacito1: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
No election in Biafra land order by IPOB being enforced by their unknown gunmen. At the end of the day they want us to believe the people enforcing their orders they cheer are not their people.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02PpdopEwB3e5tbLvWQmhcrcM2Q6J42TA8F9RKvFtvbkDnREB3FcnW96jzv4MGc77Xl&id=100027665350513

I don't want to believe they're IPOB, am suspecting opposition's party. but if Ipobians are responsible, the youth should better stand up and killing them anyday they show up, Instead of hailing them as they used to. Who in his right mind will stop the progressive movement of Peter obi? They won collect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts / Difference Between Minister And Minister Of State: / Dangote Drops To 37th Richest In The World Under 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.