Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. (4154 Views)

Crazy BB BC Messages / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! / Song To Nigerians From Yemen - Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by baslone: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2011
You people no go kiiii person with laffter  grin  grin  grin  grin

Someone also told me another one that the riots got to Old Trafford

and Wenger was caught on CCTV looting trophies !
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by prefers555: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2011
Another opportunity to set up a commitee that will fed fat on the external reserve tongue. Our govt no dey carry last grin Always looking 4 a way to empty the treasury. Bunch of big fat thieves.
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by UNLEASHED(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
Thank you FG. It's a lot better here
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by prefers555: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2011
If uk govt is serious about getting back a large percentage of all that is stolen in the riot, then they should announce dat those caught with stolen items will be deported to nigeria, i bet u they would recover at least  60% of wat is stolen in 24 hrs.  grin Nija, i bet  computer village go full next week with assorted gadgets, all courtesy of london riot grin
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by ficoram(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2011
[color=#006600][/color]if this is true,then FG is cra z.
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by r231(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2011
Sure

I will go if they promise to give me a rtn ticket lol
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by duke4ever: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2011
Me too oh!!! I prefere London riot 2 Fashola's.
Bwt, is this not an oppurtunity 2 migrate into London with this pandimonium?
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Skoopy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
Who send FG, When Nigerians back home would beg to be evacuated to London even in the wake of crisis.
AJAYi NO PAY.
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by basadenet: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2011
Please do not dare it, if you do we shall resist with our last drop of blood. Do you want to brings us back to naija to  suffer again? no way, we prefer to salvage it there die there if possible. so drop the idea.
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Kslib(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2011
basadenet:

Please do not dare it, if you do we shall resist with our last drop of blood. Do you want to brings us back to naija to  suffer again? no way, we prefer to salvage it there die there if possible. so drop the idea.
may GOD grant u ur desire!!
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by YoursGEJ(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2011
When is the FG plane leaving Nigeria and from which airport?
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Fynist(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2011
Dem neva evacuate non-indigene frm Maiduguri.Dem want evacuate ppl frm london riot.Bloody twerps.Soon u ll hear they ve set up a 71 man commitee 2 travel 2 london 2 asses d damages.
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by tEsLim(m): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2011
I fit join the plane wey wan go evacuate people for jand. But i no go follow ham come back cheesy
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by ElPhenomenal(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2011
EVAWETIN! Wey me dey plan on how i go join d rioters cos right nw,evytin is free in UK
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by mamagee3(f): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2011
The Nigerian Government are crazy lots!!!

They want them back home so that they can contribute to Goodluck Jonathan's bank account. grin grin

Evacuate ko, intervene ni. . . grin
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2011
Some of these feral looking young men could have a better quality of life in Africa- true talk.

Looting CRISPS, SODA and RICE!!! Jesuz Christ,

London indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by lanre88(m): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2011
Joke of the century grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by EfemenaXY: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2011
@ Poster you nor well O! grin grin grin

But thanks for the offer - declined! tongue
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by tlops(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2011
I just escaped from the riot, back to peaceful Lagos.
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2011
London "Yout Man", PATHETIC,

Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2011
PATHETIC LONDON. Looting RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by tlops(m): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2011
immigrant!
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by TenKobo1: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2011
''Citizens need to be evacuated away from Nigeria into the London riots''!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by femmy2010(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2011
Ten Kobo:

Aye Aye sir.
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by mamagee3(f): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2011
Ten Kobo:

grin grin grin grin grin

Exactly! people would rather be in the midst of a riot than live in a country like Nigeria.
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by jokingmary(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2011
mama-gee:

grin grin grin grin grin

Exactly! people would rather be in the midst of a riot than live in a country like Nigeria.
You are a Nigerian undecided
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2011
mama-gee:

grin grin grin grin grin

To loot common rice and water, abi? Carry on, angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2011
looks loke we will start riot in abuja so FG will evacuate the politicians to London. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 12, 2012
u made my day ..i know the thread is old but i'm laughing
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by jbblues24(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2019
My child rates this idea very strong!! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thrend For Funny Quotes And Statues. / Joke For My Birthday / Really Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.