Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today (1727 Views)

My Netherlands Visa Was Rejected, What Do I Do? / My Uk Visa Was Rejected, What Did I Do Wrong / Lady On Student Visa Was Deported From US And Banned For 5 Years; See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today by Karen2024(f): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
My boyfriend got admission into the University of Washington, Seattle.

Course: MSc in Chemical Engeneering.
He got some funding and his father will cover the deficit.

Today his F1 visa was approved in the Lagos Embassy.

He said the interview was short and nice. He used me as one of his home ties.

I'm so happy!!!!

1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today by ObamaMessi: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
He used you as a home tie to get visa to study in the US. Next, he will use you as a toilet paper.

Know this and have peace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today by Stillwhites(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Congratulations!!!

When is he resuming?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today by Karen2024(f): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Stillwhites:
Congratulations!!!

When is he resuming?
He is resuming for fall.

He will fly out probably next week.
Re: My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today by MasterJayJay: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Your spiritual boyfriend I guess.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today by Greattestman: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Karen2024:
My boyfriend got admission into the University of Washington, Seattle.

Course: MSc in Chemical Engeneering.
He got some funding and his father will cover the deficit.

Today his F1 visa was approved in the Lagos Embassy.

He said the interview was short and nice. He used me as one of his home ties.

I'm so happy!!!!
Congratulations ma'am..we also look forward to our japa story.
Re: My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today by Stillwhites(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Karen2024:
He is resuming for fall.

He will fly out probably next week.
Ok. I wish you both success.
Re: My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today by PabloElchapo: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
ObamaMessi:
He used you as a home tie to get visa to study in the US. Next, he will use you as a toilet paper.

Your comment just taught me never to announce winnings because bad belle too much here and there.. OP Congrats to you and your BF. I pray he doesn’t leave you for another lady there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today by Karen2024(f): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Greattestman:
Congratulations ma'am..we also look forward to our japa story.
Thanks. yea, everyone seeking will make it there.
Re: My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today by Karen2024(f): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
PabloElchapo:

Your comment just taught me never to announce winnings because bad belle too much here and there.. OP Congrats to you and your BF. I pray he doesn’t leave you for another lady there
No. I trust my boyfriend. He's a modest and responsible guy.
Re: My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today by Yemlizzy(f): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Karen2024:
Is he the one who left and dumped you for another girl??

Or a different boyfriend??

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today by ObamaMessi: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Karen2024:

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today by Juoflife1(f): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2022
Congratulations
Re: My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today by ogatboy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Karen2024:

Lol. Interesting. People adapt to their society. A word is enough for the wise. But just for future sake, we no get advise for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today by Alphaman007: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:

celebrate others and yours will surely come. You don't have to be bitter
Re: My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today by ednut1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Skipped your meds

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live Video Of Plane Crash Today In Ikeja Lagos / Study Medicine In A Reputable Foreign School. / General Travelling Etiquette For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.