Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

T - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / T (1570 Views)

Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

T by Abbeytoy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
T
Re: T by advanceDNA: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
My own question is why did u have to write NB in full... grin

4 Likes

Re: T by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

When I saw it, I laughed cheesy

1 Like

Re: T by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Your friend should first of all inform his wife of his decision to marry another woman, if she agrees, good and fine, if she doesn't, he can proceed with divorce

As for cheating, he shouldn't complicate things unnecessarily, divorce or my first paragraph.

3 Likes

Re: T by Abbeytoy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Any crime?

1 Like

Re: T by Romanoff(f): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cheating that he wants to cheat, is it osho free cheating or one where he'll have to be spending money?

The marriage can still be fixed as long as none of them committed adultery during the period of the separation.

What's the guarantee that the second wife will favour him?
Re: T by Abbeytoy(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Romanoff:
Cheating that he wants to cheat, is it osho free cheating or one where he'll have to be spending money?

The marriage can still be fixed as long as none of them committed adultery during the period of the separation.

What's the guarantee that the second wife will favour him?

There's not guarantee, but needed a companion... How best to handle the situation?

1 Like

Re: T by advanceDNA: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Any crime?

Yeah...its a crime...
..that's why i added a smiley emoji instead of reporting you to the police and DSS

2 Likes

Re: T by Abbeytoy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Yeah...its a crime...
..that's why i added a smiley emoji instead of reporting you to the police and DSS

grin grin grin

Ignore the errors and give advice to the needing
Re: T by AdamuKD: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cheat

1 Like

Re: T by advanceDNA: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Your friend should first of all inform his wife of his decision to marry another woman, if she agrees, good and fine, if she doesn't, he can proceed with divorce

As for cheating, he shouldn't complicate things unnecessarily, divorce or my first paragraph.

What's with all the text book advice....the woman has been gone for two fvcking years.....u guys think its okay to treat people like trash becos of a marriage certificate yet be treated with respect in return..
.. lol... the nigga should enjoy himself....the woman isnt coming back.. grin

6 Likes

Re: T by advanceDNA: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Abbeytoy:

grin grin grin

Ignore the errors and give advice to the needing

Two years..the man shoukd enjoy himself jare.

What is she coming back for...
Re: T by Romanoff(f): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Abbeytoy:

There's not guarantee, but needed a companion... How best to handle the situation?

They both need counselling.

Me I believe the marriage can still be fixed.

If all effort to make the marriage work fails, then they can divorce and go their separate ways.
Re: T by VictoryAssured: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Picking another wife may be better for him.
Re: T by Abbeytoy(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Romanoff:

They both need counselling.

Me I believe the marriage can still be fixed.

If all effort to make the marriage work fails, then they can divorce and go their separate ways.

All efforts, have been made, but all she said is she needed time... She doesn't want a counselor as she claimed they have no issues
Re: T by Romanoff(f): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Abbeytoy:

All efforts, have been made, but all she said is she needed time... She doesn't want a counselor as she claimed they have no issues

OP didn't clearly state what steps were taken.

A marriage with two children that are 10 and 8 years old isn't a fling.

I'm just trying to ensure all steps have been taken to fix the marriage.
Re: T by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

What's with all the text book advice....the woman has been gone for two fvcking years.....u guys think its okay to treat people like trash becos of a marriage certificate yet be treated with respect in return..
.. lol... the nigga should enjoy himself....the woman isnt coming back.. grin

This is not text book advice, just common sense

Long distance marriage has been happening from time immemorial and that of Op's friend wouldn't be the last, so where exactly is the trash in that? Is it not the long distance marriage people do that husband will be abroad, the wife in naija, yet you all expect the wife to be faithful while husbands cheat at will wherever he is, then shout to high heavens if the wives are caught or seen doing same cheating act he does?

And how do you know she isn't coming back? Are you Op's friend or you know the wife personally?

Since he has fully recovered and works from home, what stops him from going to where she is to keep his marriage alive, with his work being very flexible and she probably works 9-5, why can't he compromise and move over to wherever she is?

If their marriage is at a place of no return and he wants to enjoy himself, he should inform his wife of his need for second wife, divorce if she doesn't agree, and enjoy his fun with another woman in peace, very simple.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: T by Ebubu: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Your wife has a boyfriend and is getting fücked where she resides.

2 Likes

Re: T by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Abbeytoy:
Nota bene: My friend has never cheated on her, he does not drink or smoke, and he hasn't had sex in nearly 30 months prior to the accident...

He is considering taking on another wife without a proper divorce because he refuses to cheat. They have two wonderful children, a 10-year-old boy and a 7-year-old daughter. My friend only needed a companion during this difficult time... Should I counsel him to begin cheating or simply find someone to marry? Your advice will be greatly appreciated, and I am confident that both of them will be reading this as Nairalander.

Please do the needful for better advice
1. He doesn't want to divorce the woman but wants instead to take on a second wife simply because he hasn't had sex in 30 months? undecided

2. So, what happens if the other wife returns jobless, will your friend then shoulder catering to bother women along with their children on the money he makes working from home? undecided

3. You want to advise your friend to cheat in his marriage as if that is any different in terms of load and stress than what your friend is proposing to do? Have you finished sorting out your own life before wanting to carry your friend issue for head so? undecided

1 Like

Re: T by mariahAngel(f): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Your "friend" was/is in the situation, so he should know best how to handle it.
If he cannot make a decision for himself, then he should rest. Ya zu ike.
Unu na a cho onye unu ga a raputa.

2 Likes

Re: T by advanceDNA: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jovialjune1:

This is not text book advice, just common sense

Long distance marriage has been happening from time immemorial and that of Op's friend wouldn't be the last, so where exactly is the trash in that? Is it not the long distance marriage people do that husband will be abroad, the wife in naija, yet you all expect the wife to be faithful while husbands cheat at will wherever he is, then shout to high heavens if the wives are caught or seen doing same cheating act he does?

And how do you know she isn't coming back? Are you Op's friend or you know the wife personally?

Since he has fully recovered and works from home, what stops him from going to where she is to keep his marriage alive, with his work being very flexible and she probably works 9-5, why can't he compromise and move over to wherever she is?

If their marriage is at a place of no return and he wants to enjoy himself, he should inform his wife of his need for second wife, divorce if she doesn't agree, and enjoy his fun with another woman in peace, very simple.

She's been gone for two years without looking back?? And u want to swing this under long distance relationship..why do u women just like supporting whatever u women do.

.that's not a relationship ...the man is marrying himself.....

3 Likes

Re: T by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

She's been gone for two years without looking back?? And u want to swing this under long distance relationship..why do u women just like supporting whatever u women do.

.that's not a relationship ...the man is marrying himself.....

Do you have comprehension issues? Who is supporting who? I said it TWICE in my first and second comment that he should divorce her if the marriage is not salvageable or are you blind? Where is the support there? You guys just throw baseless senseless words when bereft of nothing valid to say without thinking, Where did I call it a relationship? It is a long distant MARRIAGE not relationship, as in married people staying apart.....do you understand undecided

4 Likes

Re: T by Abbeytoy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Your "friend" was/is in the situation, so he should know best how to handle it.
If he cannot make a decision for himself, then he should rest. Ya zu ike.
Unu na a cho onye unu ga a raputa.

He's just in a confusing state cos he still like his wife

1 Like

Re: T by advanceDNA: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Do you have comprehension issues? Who is supporting who? I said it TWICE in my first and second comment that he should divorce her if the marriage is not salvageable or are you blind? Where is the support there? You guys just throw baseless senseless words when bereft of nothing valid to say without thinking, Where did I call it a relationship? It is a long distant MARRIAGE not relationship, as in married people staying apart.....do you understand undecided

Comprehension issues??
Basless ??
Senseless??
No vex say i mention you....its been a long day

1 Like

Re: T by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Abbeytoy:
He's just in a confusing state cos he still like his wife
He still likes his wife but he can't wait for her for what exact reason? undecided

1 Like

Re: T by Abbeytoy(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. He doesn't want to divorce the woman but wants instead to take on a second wife simply because he hasn't had sex in 30 months? undecided

2. So, what happens if the other wife returns jobless, will your friend then shoulder catering to bother women along with their children on the money he makes working from home? undecided

3. You want to advise your friend to cheat in his marriage as if that is any different in terms of load and stress than what your friend is proposing to do? Have you finished sorting out your own life before wanting to carry your friend issue for head so? undecided

My friend and I is not a useless person, he find himself in this situation unexpected so its not wrong to seek for advice.

If you can't advice someone lonely or depressed, please don't add to it

1 Like

Re: T by Abbeytoy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ebubu:

Your wife has a boyfriend and is getting fücked where she resides.

His wife grin grin grin

It would have been better if she asked for divorce than putting the man in tight conner

1 Like

Re: T by Abbeytoy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
He still likes his wife but he can't wait for her for what exact reason? undecided

To me, the marriage ended already

1 Like

Re: T by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Abbeytoy:
My friend and I is not a useless person, he find himself in this situation unexpected so its not wrong to seek for advice.
If you can't advice someone lonely or depressed, please don't add to it
Your response does not make sense at all. Are you the one who is the friend here? undecided

1 Like

Re: T by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Abbeytoy:
To me, the marriage ended already
If you feel your marriage has ended, then get a divorce or you only create problems for yourself without one. undecided

2 Likes

Re: T by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Comprehension issues??
Basless ??
Senseless??
No vex say i mention you....its been a long day

Good.

1 Like

Re: T by Karleb(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
30 months prior to the accident means 30 months before the accident.

Take note of that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Advice Is Needed / Looking for some advice for helping my Yoruba family / BLOOD DONATION;A MUST FOR EXPECTANT FATHERS AT GENERAL HOSPITALS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.