Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Catorina Liang And UK High Commission Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catorina Liang And UK High Commission Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) (506 Views)

Uk High Commissioner To Nigeria Catorina Liang Visits Tinubu (Photos) / South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catorina Liang And UK High Commission Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) by OLAADEX(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu received the delegation from the UK High Commission led by Catorina Liang

https://www.facebook.com/100069352413305/posts/pfbid02kf9uvxqCPHTdwKDMRSvu8gnhTwTb5KKYNeMPz1zKEjVApnogVEX14juxRAoHMyYxl/

2 Likes

Re: Catorina Liang And UK High Commission Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hold him please before he fall grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catorina Liang And UK High Commission Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
She has met with all the candidates.

I am sure she has 100% support for our man.
I mean the one you vote when you vote wisely.

Expect some people to attack and mention me for the last statement.
They know that voting their candidate is not a wise vote grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catorina Liang And UK High Commission Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) by IVORY2009(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
shocked
Re: Catorina Liang And UK High Commission Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
The incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Catorina Liang And UK High Commission Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) by Owopariola001: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
She has met with all the candidates.

I am sure she has 100% support for our man.
I mean the one you vote when you vote wisely.

Expect some people to attack and mention me for the last statement.
They know that voting their candidate is not a wise vote grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah, when you vote based on antecedents, capacity and character to do the best for the people. Not lying and sounding like a "Newspaper-stand analyst.". cheesy cheesy
Re: Catorina Liang And UK High Commission Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) by lhordspy: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
Vb
Re: Catorina Liang And UK High Commission Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) by AdamuKD: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
grin
Foolish man.
Na to just dey take pictures up and down like a clown. Call him for interview, him go run four forty because him no get functioning brain again. Old emilokan criminal
Re: Catorina Liang And UK High Commission Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) by AdamuKD: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Okoroawusa:
The incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God forbid bat ting

2 Likes

Re: Catorina Liang And UK High Commission Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) by Cyberterror: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
None of these foreign diplomats is visiting Peter Obituary because they know he represents Biafra. So he visits them by force and takes pictures to share to his fellow Biafrogs grin

Compare to Asiwaju that all international bodies are already paying homage before he is sworn in to submit their proposals.
Re: Catorina Liang And UK High Commission Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) by LeoDeKing: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
The Asiwaju of Nigeria always smile in all his pictures.

Meanwhile, can anyone explain why Atiku/pdp doesn't see pandora/LP as a rival?

Could it be a case of a leopard not considering a cat as its rival while hunting for game? grin grin
Re: Catorina Liang And UK High Commission Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) by VictoryAssured: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Seen
Re: Catorina Liang And UK High Commission Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) by LeoDeKing: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cyberterror:
None of these foreign diplomats is visiting Peter Obituary because they know he represents Biafra. So he visits them by force and takes pictures to share to his fellow Biafrogs grin

Compare to Asiwaju that all international bodies are already paying homage before he is sworn in to submit their proposals.
Zombidients will tell you international community are not important in Nigeria matters.

I never knew FIFA, UN, AU, FBI, Trump and Putin are Nigerian matters, because those are who they always tag.

Meanwhile, can anyone explain why Atiku/pdp doesn't see pandora/LP as a rival?

Could it be a case of a leopard not considering a cat as its rival while hunting for game?  cheesy

1 Like

Re: Catorina Liang And UK High Commission Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) by M4A1carbine: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
Dem go say this visit na Project.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think this is also an old visit....if so..agbadorian, why repeating useless news??

zombie work hard ohhh!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Tinubu Commissioning A Public Servants Staff Quarters. / The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. / Chris Ngige Has Deflated Obi’s Mystified Anambra Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.