Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

African Mango Diet (lose 28lbs in 1 month truth or scam??) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / African Mango Diet (lose 28lbs in 1 month truth or scam??) (1606 Views)

Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Do You Eat The Skin Of A Mango!?!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Mango Diet (lose 28lbs in 1 month truth or scam??) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2011
I was browsing the internet "jejeli" this morning when I saw a post on "African Mango Diet",  My initial thought was "this Oyibo people sha, they just want to lose weight without hard work" anyways, apparently the diet is making wave and it has already been recommended by Oprah's personal Dr, Dr Oz.

SO MY DEAR NAIRALANDERS, HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS DIET? HAS ANYONE SEEN THE EFFECT OF WEIGHT LOSS WITH MANGO CONSUMPTION?

For the investment inclined, I think it might be a good time to buy out a mango plantation wink. The particular mango is apparently the one native to West Africa.
Re: African Mango Diet (lose 28lbs in 1 month truth or scam??) by helpdoer: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2011
Good question, this African Mango diet is 100% legit, it helps you lose weight by suppressing hunger and it works!

However it's NOT the common mango we eat , but this one's seed is also extremely common in Nigeria where we cook with it. Go to SpiceBaby dot com, for details and Pictures. look around on the front page; its there titled "The Miracle African Mango Diet " or something like that.

Herbal Shops even have pills for it now too. Hope this helps!
Re: African Mango Diet (lose 28lbs in 1 month truth or scam??) by Iranoladun(f): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
Is this not bush mango or "oro" in Yoruba, the Igbo use seed of the wild variety to make "ogbono"
Re: African Mango Diet (lose 28lbs in 1 month truth or scam??) by Homogeneositys(f): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
Is it the soup or wat

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Rate This Cake? / This Food; Does Is It Rock Or Yuck? (photo) / [Food Alert]: The New Way To Pound Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.