Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? (74349 Views)

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by africantony: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2022
If you wana date your lecturer or any lady that's above your social class, don't make the first move, let her do it then you swim along
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by dhappyking(m): 7:23am On Sep 06, 2022
The guy was given two options; To graduate or to chase woman. He chose the later. He can not complain now. He saw it coming but decided to lose focus.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by EndRape2(f): 7:43am On Sep 06, 2022
Did they failed him, the answer is no, the lecturer only change his siperversor, to protect her self, from sexual assult, let him go and start afresh.

I am sure he is on nairaland, so he is learning from some idiots here, that feels a man can get any lady he wants, or women are cheap.

Watse your money and give a lawyer nah,

Sombody that has not finish his project, how will he graduate , the lecturer change him, so he will.not rape her,

They should give the mumu a gay lecturer, since he does not have sense.

uote author=wwwkaycom post=116385684]My wife's cousin is a student in a federal government institution, a monotechnic. I've always noted that the guy is naughty. Recently my wife told me the guy is having issues in his school because he approached his supervisor, a single female lecturer for a relationship. The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

Now the female lecturer has refused to continue with supervision of his project and wrote to her head of department to assign him to another supervisor. He just started afresh with a new supervisor while his colleagues have defended their projects two weeks ago.

He called my wife this evening to tell her that final results of his colleagues have been uploaded into the institutions portal while his name was placed under "non-graduating".

I have some questions here.

1. Did this guy commit any offense by "toasting" his female lecturer?

2. Is it right for the department to have denied him opportunity to graduate because of this?

3. Can he complain to the authority of the institution about this? What will he say he did to have been denied opportunity to graduate?

4. Has the department committed any offence against this boy as touching his fundamental human rights?

5. Can he seek legal redress?

Thank you all.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by jaxxy(m): 7:43am On Sep 06, 2022
wwwkaycom:
My wife's cousin is a student in a federal government institution, a monotechnic. I've always noted that the guy is naughty. Recently my wife told me the guy is having issues in his school because he approached his supervisor, a single female lecturer for a relationship. The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

Now the female lecturer has refused to continue with supervision of his project and wrote to her head of department to assign him to another supervisor. He just started afresh with a new supervisor while his colleagues have defended their projects two weeks ago.

He called my wife this evening to tell her that final results of his colleagues have been uploaded into the institutions portal while his name was placed under "non-graduating".

2. Is it right for the department to have denied him opportunity to graduate because of this?

3. Can he complain to the authority of the institution about this? What will he say he did to have been denied opportunity to graduate?

4. Has the department committed any offence against this boy as touching his fundamental human rights?

Thank you all.

Moral of the story, finish ur project b4 toasting ur supervisor lecturer.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Salliet(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2022
joa2013:

Hello Sir, that boy was not denied opportunity to graduate by thedepartment, he didn't graduate because he hasn't complete his project as at the date of project defence, simple.

This is a classic example of don't mix up issues!

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by sansid(m): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2022
One of my course mate back then in ABU, actually dated one of my
unmarried female lecturers. I later ran into her in BUK some years later during my MSc as a professor. She came as an external examiner.

They kept it a secret and everything was going on well between them until she found out my course mate was double dating. He was dating a Nigerian girl in my class.

When she discovered, all hell broke loose. She quit the relationship and would often attack the guy in class over very frivolous reasons. But many in our class weren't aware what had been going on between her and my course mate. Only very few of us knew. The guy had gone behind to beg her numerous times for forgiveness but she was adamant.

She never witch hunted the bloke in those courses she took us. But in our final year, the guy was assigned as his supervisee. That was where she dealt the hell out of the chap. You would often see my guy in hostel room crying. She eventually let her go long after we were done with our project.

Hell has no fury than the scorn of a woman!
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by LADEMINUS: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

I did an Excellent research works even those that did copy and paste among us got A because of 50k but me that external supervisor commended my project works got C

A Critical appraisal of John Locke's political thought was one of the best project topic back then during my set in my Dept but the olodo woman who can't explained things in class think she knows better

I suppose get Nothing less than A in my project

You got a C because of your terrible command of English language
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by ACE1010: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2022
The guy is not smart. He should have waited after his graduation before toasting the lecturer. He was not prepared to graduate, SIMPLE undecided
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by drlateef: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2022
wwwkaycom:
My wife's cousin is a student in a federal government institution, a monotechnic. I've always noted that the guy is naughty. Recently my wife told me the guy is having issues in his school because he approached his supervisor, a single female lecturer for a relationship. The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

Thank you all.

He stared the hornets nest. He should get the sting. The lecturer acted appropriately and he cannot seek any legal redress. He can even be withdrawn from the course. You don’t mix pleasure with business.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by ManAustin(m): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2022
1. No he didn't commit offence, he only misplaced priority
2. The department didn't denied him anything, there was only a change of supervisor,he is only suffering from the consequence the change brought.
3. Ofcourse he call complain if he has the balls
4. He exercised his fundamental human right and the supervisor also exercised her fundamental human right. No offence committed
5. Yes he can seek redress in the court of ndi mberibe.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by HolyMan12: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2022
saintneo:
The woman did the right thing. It is better for her career.

Good thing for the guy, he has additional year to continue pursuing the woman without mixing business with pleasure.
OP didn't mention that the student attempted to rape the lecturer. grin

E get one lecturer for Kaduna wey I wan rape grin
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by HolyMan12: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2022
pocohantas:

Na alfa male. E done swallow redpill, come convince imsef that all women are the same and can be gotten. Next thing is to open thread to tell us how he fcked his married female lecturer.

Alfa males are foolish.
He should have raped her instead grin

I still wanna Bleep you pocohantas :* grin
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by vikstandon(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2022
His mistake... He would have waited until he was done with his project work.

The lady's career was to be wagered if she had given in to the advances.

The boy no get sense...

The warning was clear... Perish the thought... Or Perish

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Osanoghodua1: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2022
I would have done worst to the boy. That's madness no culture.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Matrixoba: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2022
That guy must be on Nairaland. I am sure ����.
You want to post your romp with your supervisor and have the story pushed to front page, with many likes and comments.
You see your life now. At least you have Nairaland to read more stories while you are enjoying your extra year.
As for the guy that brought the matter here, I think you don't want it to happen to your daughter or sister
We move ����

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Archbishop88: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2022
Maybe you don't know that any lecturer can actually write the head of department to reject any supervisee.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2022
THE LECTURER IS AN OUTSTANDING LADY. sad
IMAGINE THE IDIOT,SO NA LECTURER PUSSSY YU WANT SEE NOW ABI WETIN? AFTER CHASING ALL THE GIRLS ON CAMPUS?.
HIS OBSESSION HAS EARNED HIM BITTER REGRESSION. IF HE HAD SUCCEEDED PPL WILL BE CALLING HIM SHARP GUY AND THE LECTURER WILL LOSE HER DIGNITY. IDIOT YOU ARE,AND LET OTHER IDIOTS LIKE YOU LEARN FROM THIS HARD LESSON. angry sad angry

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2022
THE LECTURER IS AN OUTSTANDING LADY. sad
IMAGINE THE IDIOT,SO NA LECTURER PUSSSY YU WANT SEE NOW ABI WETIN? AFTER CHASING ALL THE GIRLS ON CAMPUS?.
HIS OBSESSION HAS EARNED HIM BITTER REGRESSION. IF HE HAD SUCCEEDED PPL WILL BE CALLING HIM SHARP GUY AND THE LECTURER WILL LOSE HER DIGNITY. IDIOT YOU ARE,AND LET OTHER IDIOTS LIKE YOU LEARN FROM THIS HARD LESSON. angry sadangry

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Matthew2925(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2022
There are some lines one should learn to understand not to cross. Cause once one does, the lines disappear and puts one in unwanted or unwarranted situations. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2022
LADEMINUS:

You got a C because of your terrible command of English language

hahaha typical peter obi supporter, the most sensible person in your maternal and paternal side don't have my command of English

dummy
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Please kindly shed more light @bolded

you no be baby now, baba dey sample her obviously and of course that gave me a relived of the man stupidity
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by LINSAR: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2022
HolyMan12:
He should have raped her instead grin

I still wanna Bleep you pocohantas :* grin

Stop disgracing men you séx starved he-goat angry

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you no be baby now, baba dey sample her obviously and of course that gave me a relived of the man stupidity
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Live?!

No wonder our educational sector is in shambles. He no fit wait till after school hours. Or even go outside school premises to do it.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by HolyMan12: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2022
LINSAR:

Stop disgracing men you séx starved he-goat angry
Can I use your sister to cure it? cool
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by phemmyfour: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.
That's an assault
He persisted even after being warned

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by phemmyfour: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
pocohantas:

Na alfa male. E done swallow redpill, come convince imsef that all women are the same and can be gotten. Next thing is to open thread to tell us how he fcked his married female lecturer.

Alfa males are foolish.
He's just unnecessarily foolish.... doesn't understand time and season to show off

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Panda7(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
that is gross unprofessionalism from the student and it is clearly stated in every institution servicom

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Hifeylove: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
The lecturer and supervisor can’t afford to lose the guy, maybe by the next year she will finally gree for the guy.. but before then let’s keep in view...

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Richarlison640(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
Of all the fine girls in the school na your supervisor you com see keep it up you will soon marry her maybe after them expell you

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by NA1RALANDER(f): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.

Tell him that he is a Useless Fool..
The school should rusticate the foolish boy..

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Jeremiah777(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
Am a graduate of Kaduna Polytechnic.
On our matriculation day, we were
seriously warned not to love any lecture or staff until after graduation.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Kingsean(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.

the guy doesn't have sense. instead of him to finish with his project and graduate well, he chose to chase his female lecturer. he used his hands to strangle himself. misplaced priorities. the worst part is he kept disturbing her. he needs to apologize and finish his project work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.