Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? (74350 Views)

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kingsean:

the guy doesn't have sense. instead of him to finish with his project and graduate well, he chose to chase his female lecturer. he used his hands to strangle himself. misplaced priorities. the worst part is he kept disturbing her. he needs to apologize and finish his project work
But the student guyman argued that he got inspired by his Mentor, Marcaron of France , who became a president shortly after marrying his teacher, therefore he wanted to try his luck by shooting his shot on his supervisor after confirmation from a native doctor who gave the green light. U know presidential election is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by VULCAN(m): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
You are not the only one that has noticed.

Kobo is not mentally or emotionally balanced

There are many of such moving about unbeknownst to us who are sane

ThierryJay:

Your comments are always out of touch with reality. Who told you it is very common for Nigerian male students to make persistent advances to their female supervisors? That you are a feminist should not automatically render your comments asinine. We have sensible feminists on this forum but sadly you dont appear to be one of them.

Making insinuations confidently based on inaccuracies is a sign of unintelligence.
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Gabaleve(m): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
saintneo:
The woman did the right thing. It is better for her career.

Good thing for the guy, he has additional year to continue pursuing the woman without mixing business with pleasure.

Wetin I go offer you for this wisdom

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by ThierryJay: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
VULCAN:
You are not the only one that has noticed.

Kobo is not mentally or emotionally balanced

There are many of such moving about unbeknownst to us who are sane

Lol you re right. I know her antecedents but just concerned about unwary peeps she'd influence with her misguided comments.
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
what made it so bad was that out of the 15 students she supervised, 10 were yahoo boys and they spent a lot on this woman with gifts and money and that period I was so broke and I wasn't the type that was so loyal to be carrying her bags and sweep her office, lol even as broke as I was i still had ego.
Your own even better you graduated with a 2:1, i had a weak 2:1 (3:7) but that D she graded me in my project relegated me to a second class lower.
I was depressed.
sorry its part of life
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Thomasankara(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
joa2013:

Hello Sir, that boy was not denied opportunity to graduate by thedepartment, he didn't graduate because he hasn't complete his project as at the date of project defence, simple.

[/color]my thought, he might be lying and seeking for cheap sympathy for for his idiocy. [color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Thomasankara(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
[/color]is it either ethical for a lecturer to ask his/her student out shocked sad sad angry[color=#770077]
Lordbinsmar:
grin

The guy naa stupid somebody.

It's unethical as a student to ask your lecturer out.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Lordbinsmar: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
Thomasankara:
[/color]is it either ethical for a lecturer to ask his/her student out shocked sad sad angry[color=#770077]

It's unethical also.
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by ImaIma1(f): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mindlog:
"The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted"......very unserious student, he should wait for the next graduating set.

And if he like he should toast the next supervisor since his village people are holding his destiny.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Kingsean(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

But the student guyman argued that he got inspired by his Mentor, Marcaron of France , who became a president shortly after marrying his teacher, therefore he wanted to try his luck by shooting his shot on his supervisor after confirmation from a native doctor who gave the green light. U know presidential election is around the corner.

LMAO
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:09am On Sep 07, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Live?!

No wonder our educational sector is in shambles. He no fit wait till after school hours. Or even go outside school premises to do it.

the babe got strong 2.1 despite say na average lady

she's late now sha
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

the babe got strong 2.1 despite say na average lady

she's late now sha
Too bad, what happened to her?

My broda u won't believe same thing happened to me I was supposed to Finish at the top of my class with strong first class but my department for strange reasons conspired to give me E+ in research thesis! What is even E+? What we knew back then was E, in essence they invented a grade just for me!
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Pablesspaul: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2022
The guy should be expel from school because the lecturer told him to perish the thought but he was adamant to it, let him face his cup full of iniquity.
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Too bad, what happened to her?

My broda u won't believe same thing happened to me I was supposed to Finish at the top of my class with strong first class but my department for strange reasons conspired to give me E+ in research thesis! What is even E+? What we knew back then was E, in essence they invented a grade just for me!

Potential first class graduates are mostly the victims most

I learnt the babe died of breast cancer 2020
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Uzosaint(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
As for me:
Both of them nah Mumu!!! Stopping him from graduating cos of that is unprofessional,wat if they had gone along anybody for know
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Tundex911: 4:49am On Sep 10, 2022
Africa mentality
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by LADEMINUS: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

hahaha typical peter obi supporter, the most sensible person in your maternal and paternal side don't have my command of English

dummy

doesn't....

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
LADEMINUS:

doesn't....

I used don't...... you gonna kill ya sef? fúck you
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by LADEMINUS: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

I used don't...... you gonna kill ya sef? fúck you
Still wrong Sir, but then, you truly do not know. Cheers
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
LADEMINUS:
Still wrong Sir, but then, you truly do not know. Cheers

don't stand. the one you know hasn't lift you out of penury

face the reality boy
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by BeanmanX(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
you be idiot.
how cultist take enter this matter?
jobless attention seeking fool
Mynd44
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Seun

Violation of rule 19,,,2,,,and 8
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.....
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by BeanmanX(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
it's known to almost everyone on this forum that Kobojunkie is a nutcase that should be remanded in a mental care.
even fellow feminists on this forum hates her.
she's always offpoint, and she's in her late 40's oo
Mynd44
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Seun

Violation of rule 19,,,2,,,and 8
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.....

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Na alfa male. E done swallow redpill, come convince imsef that all women are the same and can be gotten. Next thing is to open thread to tell us how he fcked his married female lecturer.

Alfa males are foolish.

There was a time you liked Alfa though shey? undecided

It is maturity that made you know they are no good. Who do you respect more Alfa or Better?

If you were in the lecturer shoes would you have accepted if dude had acted Betta. For examples wash your car, ran errands for you, sent you early morning love text. Buy you lunch and profess undying love for you. Please answer I want to check something
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by LADEMINUS: 12:36am On Apr 05, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

dummy

hahaha typical peter obi supporter, the most sensible person in your maternal and paternal side*s* doesn't* have my command of English.

Thunder fire Obi
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by LADEMINUS: 12:39am On Apr 05, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

don't stand. the one you know hasn't lift you out of penury

face the reality boy

Lifted.

I knew these when I was a boy.
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by sacajawea: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
wwwkaycom:

5. Can he seek legal redress?
Seriously?? Like seriously?!!

You dey mad!!
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by grandstar(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
wwwkaycom:
My wife's cousin is a student in a federal government institution, a monotechnic. I've always noted that the guy is naughty. Recently my wife told me the guy is having issues in his school because he approached his supervisor, a single female lecturer for a relationship. The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

Now the female lecturer has refused to continue with supervision of his project and wrote to her head of department to assign him to another supervisor. He just started afresh with a new supervisor while his colleagues have defended their projects two weeks ago.

He called my wife this evening to tell her that final results of his colleagues have been uploaded into the institutions portal while his name was placed under "non-graduating".

I have some questions here.

1. Did this guy commit any offense by "toasting" his female lecturer?

2. Is it right for the department to have denied him opportunity to graduate because of this?

3. Can he complain to the authority of the institution about this? What will he say he did to have been denied opportunity to graduate?

4. Has the department committed any offence against this boy as touching his fundamental human rights?

5. Can he seek legal redress?

Thank you all.

It is not the university's fault the guy is a slowpoke. You get mind say you wan toast your lecturer, and na flirt you wan flirt with am! Hin dey craze?

What do you think will happen to her if the school finds out she's dating a student, one who is probably younger than her? And worse, she's dating someone who is not interested a serious relationship but to use and dump?

She might be sanctioned. There might be rules against students/lecturer relations even though male lecturers brazenly disobey such rules. But these hypocrites might slam the hammer on any randy female lecturer and the punishment from hypocrites is worse than anything you can imagine.

They may even want their own share of you know what! If you can degrade yourself by sleeping with a student, why can't we have our share?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.