Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? (74360 Views)

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by jimcaddy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
The guy messed up. You don't do that, it's very unethical. It's just like a male lecturer trying to befriend a female student. Despite her warning him to stop. She had to do this to save her career because it may backfire eventually.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by rapwizzy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:
My wife's cousin is a student in a federal government institution, a monotechnic. I've always noted that the guy is naughty. Recently my wife told me the guy is having issues in his school because he approached his supervisor, a single female lecturer for a relationship. The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

Now the female lecturer has refused to continue with supervision of his project and wrote to her head of department to assign him to another supervisor. He just started afresh with a new supervisor while his colleagues have defended their projects two weeks ago.

He called my wife this evening to tell her that final results of his colleagues have been uploaded into the institutions portal while his name was placed under "non-graduating".

I have some questions here.

1. Did this guy commit any offense by "toasting" his female lecturer?

2. Is it right for the department to have denied him opportunity to graduate because of this?

3. Can he complain to the authority of the institution about this? What will he say he did to have been denied opportunity to graduate?

4. Has the department committed any offence against this boy as touching his fundamental human rights?

5. Can he seek legal redress?

Thank you all.

Questions for the gods

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by SirJerrie(m): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:
My wife's cousin is a student in a federal government institution, a monotechnic. I've always noted that the guy is naughty. Recently my wife told me the guy is having issues in his school because he approached his supervisor, a single female lecturer for a relationship. The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

Now the female lecturer has refused to continue with supervision of his project and wrote to her head of department to assign him to another supervisor. He just started afresh with a new supervisor while his colleagues have defended their projects two weeks ago.

He called my wife this evening to tell her that final results of his colleagues have been uploaded into the institutions portal while his name was placed under "non-graduating".

2. Is it right for the department to have denied him opportunity to graduate because of this?

3. Can he complain to the authority of the institution about this? What will he say he did to have been denied opportunity to graduate?

4. Has the department committed any offence against this boy as touching his fundamental human rights?

Thank you all.

He got served what he ordered for.

The lecturer did what she was expected to do(in essence of his stupid persistent)

You're looking to seek legal redress on what ground exactly?

Which fundamental rights was violated?

You and your in-laws seems to be the type the buy their way through everything..

He probably thought his money could buy her... He paid for extra year instead...

Nice one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by FireUpNow(m): 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Was he sent to school to be wooing his female lecturers? He is not a serious fellow

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Mcslize: 12:08am On Sep 06, 2022
wwwkaycom:

You are supposed to know without defending a school project, one can't graduate. Project is an important part of the final year curriculum of every school. For him not graduating has nothing to do with toasting his female Lecturer.

He simply hasn't fulfilled the criteria to graduate. He should go and complete his project so he can graduate with the next set.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by bettercreature(m): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2022
Mindlog:
"The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted"......very unserious student, he should wait for the next graduating set.
That is stalking,he should be arrested and locked up.Jobless student asking his lecturer out
Nonsense! Probably a tout or a yahoo boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Tqw1: 12:48am On Sep 06, 2022
grin
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Bsport31: 1:06am On Sep 06, 2022
Guy man don carry wetin pass him

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by efficiencie(m): 1:10am On Sep 06, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.

The lecturer's response is appropriate. The idiot of a man should have finished his research first, graduated and then return to the school to ask the lecture out. If word about his advances had gone out many of the other lecturers in the faculty will believe she cannot be objective in the supervision of the mumu guy's project...but why are some men so stupid bayi.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by themanderon: 1:21am On Sep 06, 2022
The devil has done him in. He should happily stay for the extra year. Trying all those measures listed will bring him more shame and opprobrium from the other lecturers in the department. What will be his defence? After admitting he was warned to back off severally? He got served for being deliberately foolish. Not everyone takes nonsense from people and you don't mix business with pleasure.
Again why his project supervisor? Was he expecting some preferential treatment from her? Make him just go complete his project and lick him wounds.

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Floreate: 1:21am On Sep 06, 2022
1) No, he didn't commit any offense by toasting his supervisor, but

2) He's actually foolish by persisting on toasting her...

3) Let him go and continue with his project

Forget the legal action, dude failed the character aspect of his undergraduate training.

4) Naught boy deserves naughty manner of graduation

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by 2buffagain(m): 1:41am On Sep 06, 2022
Good for him.

No one does that persistence shit no more.
No means no. And any woman today sitting down waiting for somebody's son in 2022 to be persistent while giving him no green light is a fool.
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by meobizy(f): 1:47am On Sep 06, 2022
The white man is about to send a new set of humans to the moon after fifty years. Meanwhile, Nairaland…
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Munzy14(m): 1:51am On Sep 06, 2022
joa2013:

Hello Sir, that boy was not denied opportunity to graduate by thedepartment, he didn't graduate because he hasn't complete his project as at the date of project defence, simple.
This reply be sounding like say na the Rector talk am.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:54am On Sep 06, 2022
He should have waited till after he graduated.

Do you realise how uncomfortable she may have felt with his persistent wooing?

It's his fault and serves him right.

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by bitbillionaire: 2:16am On Sep 06, 2022
The idiot obviously didn't go to school to face his study.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Atolu01: 2:49am On Sep 06, 2022
Has the department committed any offence against this boy as touching his fundamental human rights?

What kind of dumb, hypocritical question is this?The FUNDAMENTAL Human rights, the right to opinion, and personal choices, of the Supervisor that was disrespected; because everything must be about you, because you are so "special", "spectacular", and persistent ; nko? Did you think of her OWN fundamental Human rights to say NO and have it RESPECTED? Abi which kind of dumb, irritating creation are these ones. Because she had the (mis) fortune of being Project supervisor to one persistent person she shouldn't have peace of mind, or her rights, choices and who she is/ sense of being; and existence again. Was she made a Lecturer for you? A WOMAN/ person doesn't like nor want you, THEY DON'T WANT YOU. It is their CHOICE and they have a RIGHT to it, even if you think you are don juan, and are so spectacular; very smelly mannerless things, always overrating their sick repulsive mannerless toxic wannabe selfs there; and are "god". MAD entitled feeling waste. Very forceful self centered and mannerless dolts. Drainers oshi. She even tried. I would personally cut you down. Everything is about the MAD things and whichever way they think justifies the unnecessarily overbloated ego being stroked, no matter the means; and rights of the supply. Slaves. Narcissistic dolts. Anything to push the agenda that their mothers are cheap, and they themselves, are so delusionally "holy" and "perfect". Next thing would have been to NEG her and start systematically putting her down, to dehumanize and disrespect her further, for own selfish WICKED reasons; that's if it wasn't happening already sef. Abusive MAD things. Human rights abusers oshi. Boundaries disrespecters oshi. STUPID untrained repulsive sadistic narcissistic psychopathic gender. If she were in a not so "assertive" position; a fellow coursemate, or someone not having a position of "higher" authority to "protect" her, who knows what would have happened. Only God knows how many "powerless" girls the thing has oppressed. "Always noted that the guy is 'naughty' " indeed. GOOD it/ he has jammed something/ someone way pass am. MAD thing.

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:53am On Sep 06, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.
Student-lecturer relationships are not allowed in the universities, whether the relationship is consensual or not, whether the lecturer is single or not.
It is against the code of conduct of lecturers.
That is why those who are involved in such relationships usually hide such relationships from letting the public know about it.
(Like, if a lecturer loves a student, he/she cannot do anything that makes relationships Official with the student)
And that is why such relationships are not taken as ordinary news whenever they get blown-off or get known in the public.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by nkemoma(m): 2:59am On Sep 06, 2022
maasoap:

Sexual harassment and attempted rape loading for someone. grin grin grin

He should be ready to risk it all for is acclaimed love... Its 50-50

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by BluntCrazeMan: 3:03am On Sep 06, 2022
Kobicove:
He persisted despite warnings because he wanted to bed the lady then come online and boast that he smashed his female lecturer! angry

Let him go and lick his wounds while he waits to graduate next year
Now, the thread still got opened.
But with another storyline

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Kdon2: 3:05am On Sep 06, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.

Which legal redress?? He is paying the price for walking in the dark!

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by godliman: 3:43am On Sep 06, 2022
pocohantas:

Na alfa male. E done swallow redpill, come convince imsef that all women are the same and can be gotten. Next thing is to open thread to tell us how he fcked his married female lecturer.

Alfa males are foolish.
Foolish? Nope they are naughty he-goats with crooked horns. Let him look for the next female lecturer to toast. These play boys with bad home training have larger than life libido.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Uptheante(m): 4:07am On Sep 06, 2022
The woman may be a feminist in disguise because I don't see any reason why she had to punish him up to that level simply for expressing his mind.
On a second thought, it may be her male admirers in the department who might have punished the guy out of jealousy
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by mrkings84(m): 4:33am On Sep 06, 2022
TRYING TO BE AN ALPHA MALE STUDENT GONE WRONG.

MAYBE THE GUY ENTERED A BET EITH ANOTHER STUDENT THAT HE WAS GONNA SUCCEED IN WOOING THE LECTURER.

BUT THE GUY GOT GUTS!
I PRAISE HIM FOR THAT.

HE DIDN'T COMMIT ANY CRIME WHATSOEVER, THE MALE LECTUERS HAVE BEEN ASKING OUT THEIR FEMALE STUDENTS OUT SINCE 1859.

LIKE ONE COMMENTER PUT IT ABOVE, I THINK IT'S A BLESSING TO THY GUY IN DISGUISE, AT LEASE HE HAS ANOTHER YEAR TO BE AROUND SCHOOL AND CONTINUE WITH HIS VISION AND MISSION.

GOOD LUCK TO HIM IN HIS ENDEAVOR.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by toloohthegreat: 5:08am On Sep 06, 2022
Sebi dey say school sef no matter. Make e go dey yahoo na. At least, na dem usual hope be day.
Idiots of a type. I will bring money... and win everyone! Spits**
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by funmsygrace01(f): 5:19am On Sep 06, 2022
Thanks for the updates
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Jamestone(m): 5:53am On Sep 06, 2022
Enjoy your extra year. Who kmows may be she made it possible so you both can have enough time for the relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Yankee101: 6:06am On Sep 06, 2022
The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

The above is harassment
He should be lucky he wasn’t expelled
The school is right. He was wrong. Simple. Lesson learnt. Or not. If he tries it at a job he’ll lose it.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by nesgeeek(m): 6:17am On Sep 06, 2022
I once had feelings for my pretty female lecturer then. she was single and very caring to me. we call each other on phone sometimes when we miss each other. I sincerely love her then, but thank God I didn't toast her.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by spiceadole: 6:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Just like a typical Nigerian man thinks...Every single lady, especially matured and seemingly well to do,is desperate for a man and is an easy lay.
Hence he wanted to use the opportunity to bang her,come online and brag about bashing his lecturer, insulting all women including his mother in the process of gaining likes on SM.

He must have even staked a bet with his friends that he was going to lay the lady.

He was lucky he didn't get an outright fail for his stupidity.

Disrespectful unserious student.

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by deebrownneymar: 6:43am On Sep 06, 2022
I feel like he was harassing her

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.