Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Will Crush, Flog My Detractors In PDP, Wike Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Crush, Flog My Detractors In PDP, Wike Vows (345 Views)

‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention / AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina / My Detractors Must Apologise To Imo APC, Says Gov Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Will Crush, Flog My Detractors In PDP, Wike Vows by blamingthedevil: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rivers Governor Nyesom Wike has vowed that he will not leave his battle in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to God.

He said God has given him the wherewithal to crush his enemies in the party.

The Governor insisted that he had the capacity to flog his opposers, whom he described as small boys, saying he won’t wait to “flog them with pepper”.

Wike, who spoke in tongues to the amusement of the crowd, said efforts by some of his party leaders to break his ranks would end in futility.

The Governor, who spoke on Monday while inaugurating the Osisioma Flyover built in Aba, Abia by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, said persons trying to infiltrate his team to weaken their resolve failed to understand their modus operandi.

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-will-crush-flog-my-detractors-in-pdp-wike-vows/

Re: I Will Crush, Flog My Detractors In PDP, Wike Vows by blamingthedevil: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
grin
Re: I Will Crush, Flog My Detractors In PDP, Wike Vows by bewla(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
B
Re: I Will Crush, Flog My Detractors In PDP, Wike Vows by blinking001(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wike's sudden foolery is becoming a major cause for concern. In life you win some and you lose some.

Anyway
In wike's voice
As e the sweet us
E go the pain them
As e the pain them
E go the sweet us.
Re: I Will Crush, Flog My Detractors In PDP, Wike Vows by Patosky4U: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hope oga wike is aware that in politics loyalty is only but for a while. Wike still the learn hard man for Amechi side but when the cabals reason ur matter nobody go send you again ooooo.

Wike just choose a side and fight ur so called enemies directly because as far as am concerned you are not fighting anybody yet. You are just been afraid not to end up on the losing side so you deciding to claim the fence and be signing like parrot.

Hope you can play ur games well because at the end this is democratic politics where you can be crushed.
Re: I Will Crush, Flog My Detractors In PDP, Wike Vows by Felimax(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
That is why the North is so sophisticated. We claim they are not educated, not exposed but you hardly hear them constituting nuisance.

They will continue to be ahead till will learn the basics.
Re: I Will Crush, Flog My Detractors In PDP, Wike Vows by KanwuliaExtra: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
The fact you disagree on issues does not make enemies of your opposers.

Which one be “enemies” again? cheesy
Re: I Will Crush, Flog My Detractors In PDP, Wike Vows by M23M(f): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
Crush them

1 Like

Re: I Will Crush, Flog My Detractors In PDP, Wike Vows by Maxymilliano(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mr Crusher your days of reckoning is nigh ...
Re: I Will Crush, Flog My Detractors In PDP, Wike Vows by Honjoshy4u: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wike will finally loose out like Akpabio.
He thinks it is to shout? Not at all.
Re: I Will Crush, Flog My Detractors In PDP, Wike Vows by longetivity(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise
Re: I Will Crush, Flog My Detractors In PDP, Wike Vows by detectivejones: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Uncle W is slowly losing it.
Re: I Will Crush, Flog My Detractors In PDP, Wike Vows by Mynd44: 3:07am On Sep 06, 2022

(1)

CAN: Tinubu’s Presence At Kukah’s Birthday Won’t Change Opposition To M-M Ticket / Why Atiku Will Win Next Year...and Why The South Will Lose. / See Inside Of The Ikeja City Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.