Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Viral Video Of Alleged Students Having Sxx Publicly At A Party In Anambra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Video Of Alleged Students Having Sxx Publicly At A Party In Anambra (1501 Views)

Trending Video Of This Two Students Having Sex At The Pool Side / Video Of Ss3 Students Having Sêx During Class Goes Viral / Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Alleged Students Having Sxx Publicly At A Party In Anambra by AbenaNyarkoa: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
The video of a sex party which allegedly held in a hotel in Ifite Awka, Anambra State by people alleged to be students has caused a stir on social media.

In the video, the said students of Unizik, are seen getting down in the full glare of all those who were present at the venue.

The video also shows several male and female partners who were making out with each other. It’s reported that the video was recorded in a hotel that is located close to the institution.

A Twitter user @itz_daddyjoe who shared the video online, wrote;

“It is very unfortunate that the school environment which most of us graduated from is turning into something else. I bet that’s why I couldn’t live in Ifite Awka during my University days. A sex party at Wintess Garden hotel Ifite Unizik is condemnable.

@AfamDeluxo bia Ka ifuru”

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/viral-video-of-alleged-students-having-sxx-publicly-at-a-party-in-anambra-causes-stir-online/

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of Dating A Nigerian Lady? / The Issue Regarding Tonto Dikeh & She Saying Learn From Me / This Is The Main Reason Why Am Still Single. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.