Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? (3526 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 06, 2022
This one weak me. That is why women run from men with small or average P because their complain dey too much.

A man with sizeable something will never make such complains.

She may not have cheated. A woman's body feels "loose" or a bit free few days before menses due to hormones released around that time which causes some secretions and a little dilation. Few days after, your menses will flow after which it will become tight. At such times if the man is not well endowed, hell feel the "looseness".

I remember a long time ago ( when I was still dating the worldly way) it was few days to my menses so my guy then ( with small P) was like, baby, where have you been?. I was like what do you mean?. He said the place is not the way it is the last time you came. I was just laughing in my mind because I knew why Plus I didn't cheat on him and again because he's small down there. After that session, my menses came. I remember that night he took me out to buy extra pant cos I didn't know it will meet me there.

The thing snapped right back after menses and he continued speaking in tongues again. Monkey.

When I met my last ex that worked in Chevron, he never felt it during that time and he never complained because hm.. this one carry aka odu. I was always crying during the act with him for the 5yrs we spent together. So it's not your woman but you with a small PP. Relax. After her menses, she'll snap back.

4 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 06, 2022
Richy4:
My own opinion might sound different but honestly, u are kind of inconsiderate man.. Someone traveled all the way, came back exhausted, what you were thinking was Sex? embarassed...It didn't even occur to you that she might be tired? As in she's the sex machine.. whenever you program it, it will respond?

Make una dey take am easy dey marry this una wife.. Na human being and person daughter she be...

The basic understanding of vacation

To have rest

To have fun

Ease work stress

To enjoy yourself

I guess you didn't know these basics which informed your uninformed reply

2 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Richy4(m): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2022
Veggieseedies:

The basic understanding of vacation

To have rest

To have fun

Ease work stress

To enjoy yourself

I guess you didn't know these basics which informed your uninformed reply
Oh!! the wise one... I believed that the hours she spent on the road or flight while coming back, she can never get tired because she was on vacation right?

If he decides to wait for a day or two before having the much talked about sex, he will die right?.. You guys should be real just for a little.. it doesn't cost much. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Corridon: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2022
Richy4:

Oh!! the wise one... I believed that the hours she spent on the road or flight while coming back, she can never get tired because she was on vacation right?

If he decides to wait for a day or two before having the much talked about sex, he will die right?.. You guys should be real just for a little.. it doesn't cost much. embarassed

You are an irredeemable Simp.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2022
Richy4:

How can I argue with a kid with such dispositions

Proofread your jargons
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2022
Corridon:
You are an irredeemable Simp.

The boy is not a simp. He is just an idiot

Just imagine the mentality.

Anyway, kids doesn't have words in marriage. Don't be surprised
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Corridon: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2022
Veggieseedies:

The boy is not a simp. He is just an idiot

Just imagine the mentality.

Anyway, kids doesn't have words in marriage. Don't be surprised
True.
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by jeromestarks: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2022
Gasapoto:
My wife went for vacation since first week of August 2022 and just came back over the weekend to resume work today being monday. I tried and hold myself all through her absence despite how uncomfortable I feel by excess "konji" asI vowed I must remain faithful and wait for her for us to eat our food when she is back.

However her attitude as she came back put me on the path of suspecting whether she may have been cheating on me. First as soon as she is back, because of the accumulated "konji" in my body, I was eargely waiting for the night so I can "chop" my food and offload the excess "Konji" as the sex.ual urge was too much on me. Surprisingly, when it was the time and I quickly initiated it, she was not even interested or having the feeling the way I did. I was shocked by her resistance for couples that have missed each other for a month and she was not having the feeling same way I did.I begin to reason does it mean she is enjoying herself and getting services from another man(men) that the urge is not there. It is not that I don't trust her,I did but such act surprised me.Secondly when she reluctantly yielded late night even though her initial act made me not to be interested anymore as such act lowered my sex.ual hormone, on starting the work, surprisingly I noticed that the "thing" is now wider than before that my "thing's is just like a tiny pole placed inside a big hole and not making contact. And that's not how it was before as it is more tighter before and holds my thing with resultant pleasure.

Intact I become confused but did not tell her anything to avoid planting the seed of mistrust in our marriage.Up till now I don't know what to do on whether I should ask her what exactly happened and has she been cheating on me all the while she traveled or is there any other way I should use and find out if she cheated on me for I am not comfortable with the two things I observed as above

Please advise.
Think back to how you got to sleep with her while you were dating.
Is she a loose woman? If yes, then my brother, she's fvcking another man.

If her ex is anywhere near that vacation venue, then I can confidently tell you that your wife is having sex or has had sex with another man and you're about to train a child you didn't father.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by greenmonk: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2022
Richy4:

Is this one a human being or a robot?
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Gloriagee(f): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2022
Why did your wife go on a one month vacation without you? Can you give some background on this, please?

2 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by UjuJoan2: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2022
Gasapoto:
My wife went for vacation since first week of August 2022 and just came back over the weekend to resume work today being monday. I tried and hold myself all through her absence despite how uncomfortable I feel by excess "konji" asI vowed I must remain faithful and wait for her for us to eat our food when she is back.

However her attitude as she came back put me on the path of suspecting whether she may have been cheating on me. First as soon as she is back, because of the accumulated "konji" in my body, I was eargely waiting for the night so I can "chop" my food and offload the excess "Konji" as the sex.ual urge was too much on me. Surprisingly, when it was the time and I quickly initiated it, she was not even interested or having the feeling the way I did. I was shocked by her resistance for couples that have missed each other for a month and she was not having the feeling same way I did.I begin to reason does it mean she is enjoying herself and getting services from another man(men) that the urge is not there. It is not that I don't trust her,I did but such act surprised me.Secondly when she reluctantly yielded late night even though her initial act made me not to be interested anymore as such act lowered my sex.ual hormone, on starting the work, surprisingly I noticed that the "thing" is now wider than before that my "thing's is just like a tiny pole placed inside a big hole and not making contact. And that's not how it was before as it is more tighter before and holds my thing with resultant pleasure.

Intact I become confused but did not tell her anything to avoid planting the seed of mistrust in our marriage.Up till now I don't know what to do on whether I should ask her what exactly happened and has she been cheating on me all the while she traveled or is there any other way I should use and find out if she cheated on me for I am not comfortable with the two things I observed as above

Please advise.

I can see sex for you is not an expression of love. It’s a way to “offload” Konji. I’ll be disgusted too if I were your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by UjuJoan2: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2022
Richy4:

Thanks for always been practical.

Also, that “I must offload mentality” that May have put the woman off, even if she wanted to.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by kingscare1(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2022
Romanoff:

I am assuming she did and even at that, if she could snap back, there's no penis that can expand the vagina of a woman. The muscles there are that efficient that they always snap back. Example is the snap back after pushing out a baby. E get penis wey big reach baby head?
See this one, you never jam. grin
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Romanoff(f): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2022
kingscare1:

See this one, you never jam. grin

Abegi.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by McDuncan: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2022
Gasapoto:

Please advise.

Firstly, what manner of a wife goes vacationing without her husband for a whole damn month? Vacation is pleasure so, if you're not with her then it suggests your marriage isn't that solid. You have good reasons to suspect her on that ground.

Secondly, refusing your sexual advances on the night she travelled back home could be as a result of journey fatigue.

Finally, your assertion that her honey pot seemed wider is offensively childish. She most probably got wetter than usual because she was very aroused during the act as a result of having abstained for a while.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Firstcitizen: 11:42am On Sep 06, 2022
judatech:
A woman will faint,cry, swear, convulse and still be lying

You forgot to add 'die and still be lying' grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Dreamoftheendle: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Op you maybe providing evidence for your self

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Bradford111(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
This one weak me. That is why women run from men with small or average P because their complain dey too much.

She may not have cheated. A woman's body feels "loose" or a bit free few days before menses due to hormones released around that time which causes some secretions and a little dilation. Few days after, your menses will flow after which it will become tight. At such times if the man is not well endowed, hell feel the "looseness".

I remember a long time ago ( when I was still dating the worldly way) it was few days to my menses so my guy then ( with small P) was like, baby, where have you been?. I was like what do you mean?. He said the place is not the way it is the last time you came. I was just laughing in my mind because I knew why Plus I didn't cheat on him and again because he's small down there. After that day, my menses came. I remember that night he took me out to buy extra pant cos I didn't know it will meet me there.

The thing snapped right back after menses and he continued speaking in tongues again. Monkey.

When I met my last ex that worked in Chevron, he never felt it during that time and he never complained because hm.. this one carry aka odu. I was always crying during the act with him for the 5yrs we spent together. So it's not your woman but you with a small PP. So relax. After her menses, she'll snap back.

Hmmmm funny so you love it big oo ba?
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bradford111:

Hmmmm funny so you love it big oo ba?

Not really. Moderate size is ok because that big one there's no enjoyment. Only pains and you'll just be doing it to satisfy your man. Sometimes you won't even let him finish because of the pain. For how long now? Abeg.
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by crackhaus: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
Lol,your bolded isn't true.
All these 21st century working class women sabi claim useless independence.
I was actively dating one who opened her mouth to tell me I can't stop her from going to a vacation to any place/country of her choice in marriage to clear her head,whether I come along or not,she'll still go.
That she's a full grown woman bla bla bla,I should fix my insecurities,I won't cage her ,etc...
From that day I just start to dey fùck her anyhow and dey countdown to when I'll drop her sorry ass.
Most independent women(I make my own money crew aka strong girl) dey craze Well well my brother,na wetin make me dey hunt for small ,homely girl like this weh I go marry and she'll succumb to my leadership.
P.S:I am far from jobless(really well off) and is way richer than the lady in question!
They also try to trivialise your worth and achievements so as to make you feel less of yourself and make you think you've got no options,unless you're strong enough to call off their bullshit and remind them who you are and put them in their rightful place.Then they now enter their shell and bow to higher authority.
They claim to have been with creme de la creme,yet they no belong to the class,neither do the creme de la creme they claim to know send their dead corpse! grin
If you get sense for this life brotherly,you go show these women shege!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by crackhaus: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I remember a long time ago ( when I was still dating the worldly way) it was few days to my menses so my guy then ( with small P) was like, baby, where have you been?. I was like what do you mean?. He said the place is not the way it is the last time you came. I was just laughing in my mind because I knew why Plus I didn't cheat on him and again because he's small down there. After that day, my menses came. I remember that night he took me out to buy extra pant cos I didn't know it will meet me there.

When I met my last ex that worked in Chevron, he never felt it during that time and he never complained because hm.. this one carry aka odu. I was always crying during the act with him for the 5yrs we spent together. So it's not your woman but you with a small PP. So relax. After her menses, she'll snap back.

Wonderful... grin

So you get wetin dey make man speak in tongues like this? shocked
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
crackhaus:

Wonderful... grin

Lol... grin Dem don come I'm out of here abeg!

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Weirdcamila: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
E go clear for men eye .
Women are wiser than men, especially the self acclaimed alpha males and redpillers.
Someone have enjoyed your food and left hole in it
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by SeaTrade(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
crackhaus:

cheesy cheesy
lol why you dey laugh sinister laugh? grin
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by ShaqFu: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
Na you know why you dey follow that one talk,
If penis no fit enlarge kpekus,make she come explain why studies say the average brothel hoe carry "omimi" for body.
Baby ko,nonsense ni.
She dey defend herself na...infact make I close mouth.
are you saying she has borehole kpekus? How far tell us chome thing nau. Lol
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by ShaqFu: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
crackhaus:

Wonderful... grin

forget all that nonsense wey madam blessed dey Yan. I tell you say I believe say her man dey speak in tongue just to rub her ego. Na Wetin dey make dem feel special De dat.

See correct study about how women feel about guys wey big Gbola. grin grin

https://www.thrillist.com/sex-dating/nation/big-dick-problems-women-confess-the-truth-about-big-joysticks

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201411/how-women-really-feel-about-penis-size

https://www.indy100.com/viral/woman-husband-penis-sex-life

So Bros after you read. Make you sef ask yourself if women dey shout when baby dey comot from their kpekus, considering how big a baby's head is (it happens only once for a short period of time). How do you feel they will scream when a 9 inch Gbola in length and 3 inches in breath is ramming in and out of them.

We never talk Weda the guy man wey get dat Gbola don drink baby okwu, Jekomo Drogba or Opa eyin oh. Bros you sef come imagine if pesin with such weapon after him don drunk all this concoction come dey ram inside pesin daughter for close to 30 or more minutes. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by crackhaus: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
ShaqFu:
forget all that nonsense wey madam blessed dey Yan. I tell you say I believe say her man dey speak in tongue just to rub her ego. Na Wetin dey make dem feel special De dat.

See correct study about how women feel about guys wey big Gbola. grin grin

https://www.thrillist.com/sex-dating/nation/big-dick-problems-women-confess-the-truth-about-big-joysticks

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201411/how-women-really-feel-about-penis-size

https://www.indy100.com/viral/woman-husband-penis-sex-life

So Bros after you read. Make you sef ask yourself if women dey shout when baby dey comot from their kpekus, considering how big a baby's head is (it happens only once for a short period of time). How do you feel they will scream when a 9 inch Gbola in length and 3 inches in breath is ramming in and out of them.

We never talk Weda the guy man wey get dat Gbola don drink baby okwu, Jekomo Drogba or Opa eyin oh. Bros you sef come imagine if pesin with such weapon after him don drunk all this concoction come dey ram inside pesin daughter for close to 30 or more minutes. grin cheesy
I juss dey look for her trouble... grin
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by crackhaus: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
lol why you dey laugh sinister laugh? grin
Not sinister at all... Na genuine laughter due to how funny and accurate the statement was. grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by rabiudon: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Romanoff:
The same woman probably pushed out a baby that is way bigger than a penis and her vagina was still able to "grip you tightly" abi?

Use your hand to scatter your marriage.

If na woman now, she go dey reason say "abi is he broke, is he stressed, is he pressured from work" but your own na say she dey cheat cause sex no too hungry her.

If you don't have solid evidence, you better not use your hand spoil your marriage.

Only child birth can make a woman's vagina loose which will require kegels or vaginoplasty in severe cases.
please say only what you know. Dick makes kitten wider
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Romanoff(f): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
rabiudon:
please say only what you know. Dick makes kitten wider

Do your research and get back to me please.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by rabiudon: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Romanoff:

Do your research and get back to me please.
I insist cos I am a witness to something of that nature. I travelled for about 2 months. When I got back, tried doing the do with my then girl, I noticed the place was wider, despite me being packed fully. I was very sure she cheated and confronted her immediately; she confessed she had been banging someone while I was away.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by OriOko88(m): 1:02am On Sep 07, 2022
Richy4:
My own opinion might sound different but honestly, u are kind of inconsiderate man.. Someone traveled all the way, came back exhausted, what you were thinking was Sex? embarassed...It didn't even occur to you that she might be tired? As in she's the sex machine.. whenever you program it, it will respond?

Make una dey take am easy dey marry this una wife.. Na human being and person daughter she be...

Hold it there! The op said she went on vacation and ur brain should tell u vacations are meant for rest. So where is d exhaustion u talking about comes from. The op is right on her not turning up for sex. This is a married woman that's uaed to everyday sex,so she going away for a month and returning back without having sexual urge,as a married woman shows something is fishy. The man should dig more. Its either the woman satisfied herself with Love Machine or a man fvcked d shhit outa her. Either of the two happened undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. / How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. / What Are The Qualities Of A Good Nanny Or Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.