Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye (33765 Views)

Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson / Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson / #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by bewla(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You are wrong.
Paul was 100% right.
A policeman will NEVER enter your car in the West.
It'd mean exactly what P said.
So his right when he agreed to go to station and do a James bond style escape

Abi
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by gassbee: 6:52am On Sep 06, 2022
Hotfreeze:
I hope this stupid Psquare fool has gone to renovate his father's dilapidated house in Anambra
is not a priority, name any place and they wil buy 4 of dat same property
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by jamjo: 7:07am On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:
What Psquare would comply with when they go abroad, in Nigeria, they would want to challenge.

It is illegal here in America for a police officer to enter inside a suspect's car before that happens the suspect and the occupants if any, will be ordered out of the car and there must be probable cause for an officer to do so. Police can never command a suspect to drive to the station instead the vehicle will be tolled to the station if the need arises.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by Chuckystar(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2022
This country wahala too much wtin consyn police with plate number no b road safety duty,police go dey do road safety work,dis country no balance
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by ayo291: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by PoliteActivist: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2022
bewla:
So his right when he agreed to go to station and do a James bond style escape

Abi

What Ice Prince did was WRONG
But what P said was RIGHT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by McDuncan: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

A policeman would get into your car depending on the scenario.

Stop misleading the ignorant.

You're the one misleading people. Accept correction. The police will never enter a suspect's vehicle, no matter the scenario.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by rusher14: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2022
jamjo:

It is illegal here in America for a police officer to enter inside a suspect's car before that happens the suspect and the occupants if any, will be ordered out of the car and there must be probable cause for an officer to do so. Police can never command a suspect to drive to the station instead the vehicle will be tolled to the station if the need arises.

Why are you repeating what I said?

If there's probable cause, an officer can enter a car.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by Scottz: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

Funny enough you’re trying to form woke but still end up appearing dumber
Abroad, police will nicely and kindly ask you to step out of the car once there’s any sign of suspicious thing. Why u go stop me to search me then tell me to open door of my car sidon there balance come tell me to drive. Is that part of their training?

You’re the one to stop misleading people and if ur a police or u sabi anyone wey be police if na like this una de do. God punish all of una solidly for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by bewla(m): 7:18am On Sep 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

What Ice Prince did was WRONG
But what P said was RIGHT
what they both did or say was wrong

If you don't want it drive him to the nearest station and declare him there prove he want to extort you or kidnapped you so case close

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by McDuncan: 7:18am On Sep 06, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
my friend keep shut.
end sars youth

Intelligently, counter his point. But no, you wouldn't because you can't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by PoliteActivist: 7:20am On Sep 06, 2022
jumper524:
don't led media sentiment drive you.

You are the one clouded by lack of exposure - but then you have YouTube and Google, so thats no excuse.
Produce ONE photo where a suspect is driving a police officer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by rusher14: 7:20am On Sep 06, 2022
McDuncan:

You're the one misleading people. Accept correction. The police will never enter a suspect's vehicle, no matter the scenario.

I have posted scenarios.

Debunk them if you can.

I see how many of you have avoided that particular post.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by PoliteActivist: 7:22am On Sep 06, 2022
bewla:
what they both did or say was wrong

If you don't want it drive him to the nearest station and declare him there prove he want to extort you or kidnapped you so case close

SMH. Only in Nigeria. People in dark ages but don't know it
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by PoliteActivist: 7:28am On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

I have posted scenarios.

Debunk them if you can.

What are the scenarios??
That a police officer will enter a suspect's car when there is no immediate danger to life
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by naxyrick: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2022
Hotfreeze:
I hope this stupid Psquare fool has gone to renovate his father's dilapidated house in Anambra
I think � he is waiting for you so that you can make it life.you are talking to someone that even if we trace your generation and the one to come no one can ever come close to his exploit
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by Donchieli: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2022
Just so my clear you

Police in developed countries would never enter your car, they rather tell you to step out and if you feel threatened (especially if you are black) by their request you can stay in your car till more officers arrive for record purposes and they don't take you to the station in your car, you enter their car

rusher14:
What Psquare would comply with when they go abroad, in Nigeria, they would want to challenge.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by rusher14: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

What are the scenarios??
That a police officer will enter a car when there is no immediate danger to life

Even you are beginning to give one.

I'm sure you can give a few more if you think.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by Sonicroyel: 7:31am On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

There are various scenarios.

Stop misleading people.

Under no circumstance I repeat!!!
But if you think otherwise I'd like to hear your view
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by Donchieli: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2022
My clear u

Police no suppose enter your car, as he no keep anything inside, instead if they want to search your car, they can, and if they have a need to take u to the station, why not put you in their own car and tow urz to the station

That's the standard protocol

No b to de jump inside person motor de shout help me help me he de carry me go wer I no knw

rickpat:
foolish celebrities...that's how you mislead young people... talking anyhow... tomorrow a young boy will try something similar to what ice prince did and tag the police officer a kidnaper...ode!
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by rusher14: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2022
Sonicroyel:

Under no circumstance I repeat!!!
But if you think otherwise I'd like to hear your view

I have given my option, go up the thread.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by PoliteActivist: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

Even you are beginning to give one.

I'm sure you can give a few more if you think.

You said you mentioned scenarios. I won't say you told A LIE! You were being economical with the truth
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by IvarDboneless: 7:35am On Sep 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You have no excuse because you have Google and YouTube. Never having left Nigeria is no excuse
Bros na animal you dey quote since..uno no?
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by rusher14: 7:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Donchieli:
My clear u

Police no suppose enter your car, as he no keep anything inside, instead if they want to search your car, they can, and if they have a need to take u to the station, why not put you in their own car and tow urz to the station

That's the standard protocol

No b to de jump inside person motor de shout help me help me he de carry me go wer I no knw

Most of you write bullshit.

The purpose of towing is for conveyance.

To limit the police's exposure to litigation, damage, they ensure the vehicle is towed.
And that's because they can afford it.

In a poor country such as ours, the conveyance would be by the driver.

If you get to a judge, tell him you refused to drive because you believe it is illegal.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by rusher14: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You said you mentioned scenarios. I won't say you told A LIE! You were being economical with the truth

I see.

Now we are getting somewhere.

Okoye knows he's not in Atlanta and he would comply by whatever dictates prevail there.

Laws are different from state to state even in the US, not to talk about Nigeria.

If he would not comply he would bear the receipt.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by Dot101: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2022
[quote author=PoliteActivist post=116393736]

You people are confusing what Ice Prince did with what P said.
What Ice Prince did was WRONG!
BUT, what P said is 100% true!

As I told the guy above: there thousands of videos of police stopping cars on YouTube. Give us a link of ONE where police jumped into someone's car as Nigerian Police habitually do!

The clime abroad is different from Nigeria. Policing in abroad is based on technology. A policeman stops u abroad and u decided to drive away,he needs only to radiophone and u see plenty patrol vehicles chasing after one.

In Nigeria,policing is manual. The best they can do for one not to run away is to sit in the car.

Meanwhile,can p square and ice prince drive a numberless car also, without license abroad?
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by EmmyDJourno: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
my friend keep shut.
end sars youth

Na you come Mumu pass, where in the World does the Police jump into a person’s Car
Go school get sense, you say no
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by McDuncan: 7:40am On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

I have posted scenarios.

Debunk them if you can.

I'm afraid, none of your points is valid in the light of the situation in contest. Nigerian police do stop and search which never warrants sitting in the car or asking the suspect to drive. If the officer is serious and convinced that a crime has been committed, he simply have the car towed or he drives it himself to the station, getting in the car or asking (entrusting) the criminal to drive already shows compromise and lack of professionalism on the part of the cop.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by EmmyDJourno: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

What scenario please I want to learn coz this your Mumu talk get muscle cheesy
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by rusher14: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2022
McDuncan:

I'm afraid, none of your points is valid in the light of the situation in contest. Nigerian police do stop and search which never warrants sitting in the car or asking the suspect to drive. If the officer is serious and convinced that a crime has been committed, he simply have the car towed or he drives it himself to the station, getting in the car or asking (entrusting) the criminal to drive already shows compromise and lack of professionalism from the cop.

Entering the car is the keyword here.

A police officer would enter a car depending on the scenario.

Towing is an easy thing because they have the equipment and to reduce police exposure.

Nigeria doesn't have the equipment but Laws must be complied with.

I'm sure you still want the police to apprehend a robber despite the inadequacy of his equipment.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by rusher14: 7:44am On Sep 06, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

What scenario please I want to learn coz this your Mumu talk get muscle cheesy

Tuesday morning.

Just wear your uniform and go to school.

You are running late.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by Krublog(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

Truth is, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) doesn't allow an officer of the law to enter a person's car for whatsoever reason.

1. You ask the driver/occupants to step out of the car,

2. Having established/trying to establish a crime or offence, driver/occupants are interrogated outside both personal and police cars..

3. Three upon establishment or when there is need to be called in, the police car/van is and should be the only means of transportation..

4. A police personnel drives/tows the suspect's car (without occupants).

There is no where in the world where it is acceptable for a policeman to enter your car and ask you to drive!!!

We're just used to rubbish and we try to defend it when someone wants to unshackle us.

NB: My gross is with the mode arrest and not the actual offence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Trader Rapes Nine-year-old Boy In The Anus / Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue / Dr. Bumbum, Popular Plastic Surgeon, Arrested After Patient's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.