Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Why Is London Burning? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Is London Burning? (11639 Views)

Anti-Zionist Jews Burning The Israeli Flag [PHOTO] / Olympics Girl Is London 'riot Mascot"! Unthinkable! / Why Does It Seem Africans Are Ashamed Of London Burning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is London Burning? by buzugee(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2011
Nayah:

Kandiikane what do you mean by black people are not civilised?
she has self hate issues. prolly bleaches her skin too.
Re: Why Is London Burning? by Nayah(f): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2011
lol buzugee, no knowing her I don't really think but I'd like she explain herself about her statement, because I think this is too reductive, some other communities in France like the North Africans do not have good reputation while a lot have a good level of education, just don't want some brothers or sisters agree with such amplifications
Re: Why Is London Burning? by grandstar(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2011
The cuts are inevitable. You have deficits of 10% of GDP.

No prudent nation should have a deficit of more than 3% of GDP and that should be even during a recession.

The Great Recession has cut tax revenues and the only solution is savage cuts.

Already the world is reeling from America's budget indiscipline.
The Tories have little or no option.
Re: Why Is London Burning? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
grandstar:

The cuts are inevitable. You have deficits of 10% of GDP.

No prudent nation should have a deficit of more than 3% of GDP and that should be even during a recession.

The Great Recession has cut tax revenues and the only solution is savage cuts.

Already the world is reeling from America's budget indiscipline.
The Tories have little or no option.

Sure, the cuts are inevitable when you socialize losses by bailing out criminal-bankers - using money from the public purse.
The cuts are inevitable = Shrinking the state = Reduction in public spending = More redundancies in the public sector over the coming years = More insurrection. QED.
Re: Why Is London Burning? by Lanrefemi: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2011
@Wizup: you've answered your question in a way, 'spare the ROD and spoil the child'. The 'ROD' doesn't necessarily mean whip/cane, it just mean discipline generally, therefore we can say literarily that if you don't discipline your child they are going to be spoilt and iresponsible. The bible also stated it clearly that 'Teach your child and he will give you peace'.

Britain's problem started when corporal punishment was abolished in their schools and at home, a lot of parents are in prison now for disciplining their child (including a lot of nigerian parents). an average british kid is not respectful of his parents, teachers or even the police! they are authority unto themselves! britain has the highest teenage pregnancy in the whole of europe as well!

The question i was asking when i was watching some of these 12-17 olds looting at 12mid night is where are their parents? the answer is simple: the marriage institution in britain is broken as well! a lot of them are from broken homes!
The solution to all these problems is not complex, they just need to go back to their old rugged values of discipline, respect and hard work.
I only pity a lot of nigerians that has lost their children to the rotten system.
Re: Why Is London Burning? by Baawaa(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2011
Why Ibo and Yoruba can not emulate Hausa on the issue of properties?
Re: Why Is London Burning? by Nayah(f): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
Baawaa, what's Ibo and Yoruba things have to do with the topic
Re: Why Is London Burning? by kandiikane(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2011
buzugee:

she has self hate issues. prolly bleaches her skin too.
Oh yes, because I said blacks are uncivilised I have hate issues and bleach my skin, abi? Get the Bleep out of here. lol

If you want to live in your cocoon and now see how uncivilised blacks are that is your problem not my own. .

I have said my own. .Rubbish
Re: Why Is London Burning? by Nayah(f): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2011
Kandiikane lou bess sama xaarit? Well I think we should not generalize and enter to westerners' game, pretending Black people are weak and "low class" yes there's a integration issue which is still pending but I'm not for these stigmatisation for people who for the majority work hard to offer a better future for their children
Re: Why Is London Burning? by kandiikane(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2011
Dara nayah, dama pissed off ak xaleh yii. .If you are civilised the you are not included, ok?

What I see is not a western game, I see black youths burning up their own communities and the businesses that could possible employ and they would go around saying they have got no home and no jobs. I have seen blacks kill eachother because someone gave them a dirty look. I have seen blacks beat up someone because she is African/albanian etc. I have seen blacks act like animals in the streets and buses. I have seen blacks having no regards for others and would do whatever they feel like. .I have seen blacks been burnt for stealing potatoes and necklace. Someone been burnt for been who they are.
I have seen blacks so ghetto its disgusting. .the lists go on.
If I see all this and I say blacks are uncivilised and you say I have self hate believe me I do not care. .
I am not going to compare blacks with any other race. .I do not give a damn about those . .I do not care what british do when they go to greece but what my own people do. .
Re: Why Is London Burning? by Nayah(f): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2011
kANDIIKANE, ghettos were not directly made by Black people, they've been involved in that, but don't get me wrong, here in france you don't know how I feel when I see a young black brother walking down the street doing nothing but embrassing people or insulting, but my point is I think people should not generalize because a lot Black people are trying and succeed on having a better social life but people just want to insist on the "dark" face rather than the improvement
Re: Why Is London Burning? by kandiikane(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2011
Nayah, the ghettos of Africa are different from what we call ghetto in the UK. .It is not about the housing areas but the people themselves. .
Yes, many blacks are succeeding on having a better social life but what I see surpasses the ones having a better social life so what I say still stands. .
Someone said before they should deport these people black to where they are from and I am thinking they are not Africans they were born in England and they are british. .

I have told you once before the black skin(its just skin) there is nothing there to be proud of but where you are from, the cultures you inherit and how you use them. .
Re: Why Is London Burning? by Nayah(f): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2011
yes KANDIIKANE they're BRITISH!
Re: Why Is London Burning? by newdeal(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2011
The question should have been[b] 'why will London not burn?'[/b]

I wonder why people fail to realise that this concept of 'developed country', especially as it applies to the so-called civilised societies is a big ruse. Human beings will always be human beings everywhere they are. Any development that focuses more on physical facilities and less on the human person and the insitutions that build him/her up is not development at all, its nothing but a time-bomb.

United Kingdom as far as honest assessment goes, is living on past glory. There is so much laziness, idleness and lawlessness that has been hidden from the outside world by advanced technologies and drowned by the volume of their media noise.

In comparism, the chief-in-council and elders who administer my hometown have demonstrate more wisdom and maturity in building and nurturing social relationships than David Cameron and all his MPs are doing here. They are even lucky the scale of the riot is not more than it is.

The world has a lot to learn from traditional African societies in its unadulterated state.
Re: Why Is London Burning? by kandiikane(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2011
There is so much laziness, idleness and lawlessness.
This is because the Government has been too lenient on them. . They are given free everything, free house if they get pregnant or thrown out. .Free money to go school. Free money to lazy and idle. Have 5 children for 6 different men. They do not work but sit on their asses and complain that immigrants are taking their jobs. .The jobs they do not want to do. .The are too proud to clean the streets, work at rail and train stations. .
Re: Why Is London Burning? by Nayah(f): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2011
Laziness not for all! don't blame all community for some lazy and idle people
Re: Why Is London Burning? by MandingoII(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2011
It is a beautiful thing to see people of all races come together to overthrow the rich and powerful.  Its no secret,  we are minnows being bossed around by a few Big Sharks, who contols the media that controls the minds of the masses. UK'ers Know its a CLASS game, Americans thinks its a race game.  Meanwhile, everybody is Broke.
Re: Why Is London Burning? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
@kandiikane,

Something tells me you've probably not once considered bankers - who looted with the same reckless abandon we see in pictures provided on this thread - as uncivilized
Fanon had contributions like yours in mind when he wrote "black skin, white masks" at the age of 29.
Re: Why Is London Burning? by kandiikane(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2011
Three people have died
Re: Why Is London Burning? by Hertsnite: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2011
MandingoII:

It is a beautiful thing to see people of all races come together to overthrow the rich and powerful.  Its no secret,  we are minnows being bossed around by a few Big Sharks, who contols the media that controls the minds of the masses. UK'ers Know its a CLASS game, Americans thinks its a race game.  Meanwhile, everybody is Broke.

You don't know what you are talking about. most of the riots most of the rioters in London were Africans and a few wiggers. it's not about overthrowing anything or about class. it's mindless, feral thuggery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP-td3C55Yc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-CFM4eHQLQ&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2M2DVpufKU&feature=related
Re: Why Is London Burning? by lastpage: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2011
@kandiikane: 
Dara nayah, dama pissed off ak xaleh yii. .If you are civilised the you are not included, ok?

What I see is not a western game, I see black youths burning up their own communities and the businesses that could possible employ and they would go around saying they have got no home and no jobs. I have seen blacks kill each other because someone gave them a dirty look. I have seen blacks beat up someone because she is African/albanian etc. I have seen blacks act like animals in the streets and buses. I have seen blacks having no regards for others and would do whatever they feel like. .I have seen blacks been burnt for stealing potatoes and necklace. Someone been burnt for been who they are.
I have seen[b] blacks[/b] so ghetto its disgusting. .the lists go on.
If I see all this and I say blacks are uncivilised and you say I have self hate believe me I do not care. .
I am not going to compare blacks with any other race. .I do not give a damn about those . .I do not care what british do when they go to greece but what my own people do. .

While l agree totally with you that l too, have seen "blacks" do all the above, l want to ask YOU: Have YOU not seen "Caucasians" (whites as some call them) DO ALL THESE THINGS ALSO?

I have, so  l can say its not unique to "blacks" alone!

Infact, all you need do is go through the Police Gallery of looters photos that was released and you will see how diverse, the race of the looters are!
Re: Why Is London Burning? by kandiikane(m): 2:27am On Aug 11, 2011
@last page, why do people have to always compare themselves to others if they are doing bad? If someone looks at the bad things you do you quickly jump and say "oh, but I am not the only one." Is that how people are living their lives? "Well, the whites are doing it too."

Pick the plank out of your eyes first before picking another's and believe me our plank picking will go on forever. .
Re: Why Is London Burning? by MandingoII(m): 5:53am On Aug 11, 2011
Maybe if your racist and White Supremacist country will stop Shooting innocent Blackmen, then tell lies on them; your precious country wouldnt smell like burnt wood. grin

But i gotta admit, I got a kick outta the looters/rioters/angry underclass of the U.K.

Ideally, I would like to see more of this spread throughout Western Europe AND Amerikkka.

I noticed this poster gave the Whites a pass, whereas the International stations in the US CLEARLY showed white looters. figures, YT in europe want the minorities to behave like guest, and a few of those grateful immigrants acquience. angry
Re: Why Is London Burning? by ceasyc(f): 5:54am On Aug 11, 2011
blimey, uk has gone bonkers! WTF

lcd, plasmas, laptops, electronics - i'm not saying dey shud have done it/looted dem but i can understand grin

but booze n other petty items + burning buildings n stuff = jeezzzzzzzzzz, poverty, insanity or what lousy touts,

wankers, dickheads, opportunists! i guess dey r mostly black briticos or jamos or white low class/white trash on giro/benefits

hope all dem shops n buildings n things destroyed are insured. insurance companies go suffer 4 dis one
Re: Why Is London Burning? by kandiikane(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2011
Oh please, that black man was not innocent. .I mean, he was a scum and scums like him should not be here. If the police did not even shoot him, the likelihood of shooting/ getting shot by gangmembers was pretty high. .

Good riddance to filth. .
Re: Why Is London Burning? by Nayah(f): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2011
Kandii life is not Black or white, many things can count in some situation, I'm not telling you this because I'm an African descendant but because we have to remain objective and not jumping on any stereotype

Yes there are problems within Black community but who don't have any? it's just because Black people everywhere has problem linked with his color, this a fact, but again I know some are definitely making a fool of our community, breaking, stealing, selling drugs and all these but not all Blacks are like this that's my point
Re: Why Is London Burning? by Hertsnite: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2011
Re: Why Is London Burning? by Nayah(f): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2011
Did I deny anything my brother? I'm just sayin that even you as educated people don't have to generalize and make amplifications about Black community

I've seen others pictures with non Black people and a lot, this is a general not only within Black Community
Re: Why Is London Burning? by Gbenge77(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2011
This level of violence is unprecedented in the Uk.really shocking.
Re: Why Is London Burning? by kandiikane(m): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2011
@Nayah, who said everything was black and white? Did you see me mentioning white people and what they also do? I see what blacks are doing and I am saying it. .I am not white so I really don't care about what they do. .
The guy was a gang member and a drug dealer, what am I stereotyping here?

@Hertsnite, they are british not Africans but british. .They have no African passport. .
Re: Why Is London Burning? by Nayah(f): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2011
Kandiikane it's a fact, Black people have always been targeted as scammers, thiefs and so on and I know some are like this I'm living with them as as well but on the other side I'm living with responsible Black with high social standing , so I can not allow myself making any stereotype
Re: Why Is London Burning? by kandiikane(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2011
Nayah, what are you talking about? Who is stereotyping here? The person IS a drug dealer and a gang member what is so hard to grasp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens / Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah / Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.