Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment (4314 Views)

Order In Lagos Before Tinubu Appeared: Picture / Detained Zaniab Aliyy Released In Saudi Arabia / Breaking: Detained Zaniab Aliyu Released In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Moneyboyz: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Most Tinubu supporters are doing it in retaliation and most of what we always ask is list Peter Obi's achievement but whenever you're asked this, you would start to cry.. Meanwhile, it's not Tinubu's supporters who are writing gibberish about Peter Obi's family. It's you hatefilled miscreants. Heck you all said rubbish about Tinubu Bsc qualification until Chicago university disgraced y'all. What about the drug allegation Whereas we all know that people caught with drug are arrested and are in jail. Tinubu was never convicted of such..

Anyway, I have said my own. All Tinubu's enemies will labour in vain!

Same way you will eat Agbado and cassava till your brain resets, shameless Agbero.

I guess the videos of him speaking balderdash and looking sick are also doctored?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
She's in a sorry state and her father, Tinubu, don't seem to care

Smh

1 Like

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by 2elliot: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Softmirror:

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Man, you are on some LSD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by 2elliot: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Most Tinubu supporters are doing it in retaliation and most of what we always ask is list Peter Obi's achievement but whenever you're asked this, you would start to cry.. Meanwhile, it's not Tinubu's supporters who are writing gibberish about Peter Obi's family. It's you hatefilled miscreants. Heck you all said rubbish about Tinubu Bsc qualification until Chicago university disgraced y'all. What about the drug allegation Whereas we all know that people caught with drug are arrested and are in jail. Tinubu was never convicted of such..

Anyway, I have said my own. All Tinubu's enemies will labour in vain!
Stop licking that thing Amoda is giving you all. E dey make una ment. Shey when you guys accused peter obi of killing his father, and also that his son stepped on the Nigerian flag, you didn't care about the nonsense campaigns of calumny?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Kagd10: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
2elliot:
Stop licking that thing Amoda is giving you all. E dey make una ment. Shey when you guys accused peter obi of killing his father, and also that his son stepped on the Nigerian flag, you didn't care about the nonsense campaigns of calumny?

It was done in retaliation and as a matter of fact, Peter Obi support Ipob. So what are you saying exactly? You dey mad?

Meanwhile, stop describing your father.
Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Kagd10: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Same way you will eat Agbado and cassava till your brain resets, shameless Agbero.

I guess the videos of him speaking balderdash and looking sick are also doctored?

What video? You mean your shot clips? You dey mad?

We all saw Tinubu at the recent Shettima's daughter wedding. She looks good and sound. When the white visitors came to see him, he looked good and sound!

You can continue to choke on your delusion.
Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Acidosis(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Beremx:
Gistlover said Remi Tinubu isn’t the biological mother of Zainab. Reason why she cared less. You need to read the Tinubu story by Gistlover. Omo mehn!!

Hmmn... Very likely. No true mother will leave her daughter in this condition especially for an elite with so much to lose. Every health practitioner knows that family is the most important factor in mental health care. I'm really disappointed in that family but I'm also not surprised.

The fact that they allowed her stay on social media is already damning. That's a sign of total negligence and abandonment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Acidosis(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Did Tinubu tell you anything is wrong with his daughter?

Tinubu couldn't even tell us his native town, age, and schools (primary) attended. So I would be f00lish to expect something from Tinubu with respect to his daughter.

Is there anything wrong with the daughter in the so called video which she posted herself?

I'm sure you're surprised that someone with a mental health issue can operate a social media account. You're a product of a failed educational system. Most likely, the money meant for your education was collated and deployed to fund Zainab's mansion in the UK.

Don't let me say what you wish for Tinubu's daughter to be returned to you and your family.

My family is not dum.b. If I or any member of my family suffer mental health issue today, I practically know all the drug to use to get well. No one will abandon anyone. We are that responsible grin I don't have to steal your destiny and that of your generation to get well.

1 Like

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Arysexy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubu has used heroin to finish her daughter.

Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu of Chicago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Kagd10: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
Acidosis:

Tinubu couldn't even tell us his native town, age, and schools (primary) attended. So I would be f00lish to expect something from Tinubu with respect to his daughter.

I'm sure you're surprised that someone with a mental health issue can operate a social media account. You're a product of a failed educational system. Most likely, the money meant for your education was collated and deployed to fund Zainab's mansion in the UK.

My family is not dum.b. If I or any member of my family suffer mental health issue today, I practically know all the drug to use to get well. No one will abandon anyone. We are that responsible grin I don't have to steal your destiny and that of your generation to get well.

Gibberish..

Why should Tinubu say anything to you Ipob miscreantt? He doesn't have anything to prove to you hatefilled miscreantttss who are all about toxicity and campaign of calumny, instead of issues based campaign.

Who doesn't know that Tinubu is a kakawa boy. His family house is still there till today.

Meanwhile, nothing is wrong with Tinubu's daughter. She talks better than looonatics like you who needs a treatment.
Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by floret23(f): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

This girl is bunkers. That's how her father destroyed the lives others. What goes around comes around.

muhamMad (Moh247), you will also reap your own, it's a matter of time. Write it down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Acidosis(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kagd10:

[s]
Gibberish..

Why should Tinubu say anything to you Ipob miscreantt? He doesn't have anything to prove to you hatefilled miscreantttss who are all about toxicity and campaign of calumny, instead of issues based campaign.

Who doesn't know that Tinubu is a kakawa boy. His family house is still there till today.

Meanwhile, nothing is wrong with Tinubu's daughter. She talks better than looonatics like you who needs a treatment. [/s]

Ipob this, Ipob that. You wish only Ipob members will vote against Tinubu?? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by tiger28: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
I have always say this....Ibos are Politically and Democratically PRIMITIVE!

If THIS , Threats and intimidation are HOW you intend to WIN this election, THEN this you guys are Political amateurs!

In the history of Nigerian elections, this upcoming election is the most intimidating, terroristic, undemocratic election ever.

You know why?

The MAJOR inclusion and participation of Ibo/ipob in this Presidential election.

They MUST Cheatbeat,
They MUST be Noisy,
They MUST be Insultive,
They MUST Threaten,
They MUST Abuse,

These folks aren't NATURALLY WIRED for ANYTHING Democratic!!!!

Unfortunately, they have no plan B after insulting ALL the MAJOR Tribes in Nigeria.

The Post-election CONSEQUENCE will be UNAPOLOGETICALLY BRUTAL to them......Mark my word!!!!
Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by conductor250: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
tiger28:
I have always say this....Ibos are Politically and Democratically PRIMITIVE!

If THIS , Threats and intimidation are HOW you intend to WIN this election, THEN this you guys are Political amateurs!

In the history of Nigerian elections, this upcoming election is the most intimidating, terroristic, undemocratic election ever.

You know why?

The MAJOR inclusion and participation of Ibo/ipob in this Presidential election.

They MUST Cheatbeat,
They MUST be Noisy,
They MUST be Insultive,
They MUST Threaten,
They MUST Abuse,

These folks aren't NATURALLY WIRED for ANYTHING Democratic!!!!
Yoruba Muslim urchins are a cancer to common sense. The only time the person they supported emerged president, Nigeria had the worst leadership since the history of leadership in the entire world.

1 Like

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Kagd10: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Acidosis:

Ipob this, Ipob that. You wish only Ipob members will vote against Tinubu?? grin

Who cares about the hatefilled Ipob miscreantt?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Foolish President: How Buhari Set Tinibu Up For Disgrace / We Must Discuss Nigeria Federation Structure - Gov Mimiko / The Next Governor Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.