Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment (4315 Views)

Order In Lagos Before Tinubu Appeared: Picture / Detained Zaniab Aliyy Released In Saudi Arabia / Breaking: Detained Zaniab Aliyu Released In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Amb1045(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2022
Clearly everyone could see the similarities between Tinubu wife and the daughter. The daughter keep asking everybody if they're police while the wife keep asking people too if they're Igbo. The hatred the daughter has for the police is equal to the hatred the mother has for Igbo's. The mental issue runs in the family, it is a heredity from the mother's side. Excessive consumption of hard drugs and social influence could cause those characters. Social influence- a situation you keep hearing bad news about a particular stuff, then you becomes self aware about it. Eg Igbo's are bad people. When you repeated hear such utterance's you becomes selfaware when you want to deal with any Igbo person. Same case applies to the police. While the consumption of hard drug will prevent you from knowing when to behave properly or not utter such in public. With my few point I believed I have convinced you that Tinubu wife and daughter are suffering from hard drug and social influence. Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by tamdun: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2022
I just pity u guys, election will come and go, obi will lose but the damages can never be undone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by conductor250: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2022
tongue
tamdun:
I just pity u guys, election will come and go, obi will lose but the damages can never be undone
And then you will be trillionire just as you are already billionaire under Buhari government grin

1 Like

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Kagd10: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2022
conductor250:

Is Joe Biden a convicted drug dealer whose child's mental health derailed after she tasted his father's product?

If no, don't compare Tinubu with Joe Biden again.

Tinubu wasn't convicted of any crime unlike your drug dealing Igbo brother. Stop projecting your drug dealing Igbo brother on Tinubu. You dey mad!

Meanwhile, nothing is wrong with Tinubu's child. She speaks well and better than you lots. She's only paranoid about kidnappers.

What a uselesssss propaganda by the uselessss Peter Obi dingbat. I wonder why they're obsessed with Tinubu. Is Tinubu a Biafra man? Na ment?

1 Like

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by conductor250: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu wasn't convicted of any crime unlike your drug dealing Igbo brother. Stop projecting your drug dealing Igbo brother on Tinubu. You dey mad!

Meanwhile, nothing is wrong with Tinubu's child. She's paranoid about kidnappers.

What a uselesssss propaganda by the uselessss Peter Obi dingbat. I wonder why they're obsessed with Tinubu. Is Tinubu a Biafra man? Na ment?
Claptrash.

Tinubu was not convicted. Rather Amoda Ogunlere of Iragbaji, Osun State decided to donate $460,000 USD of drug proceeds found in his account to FBI because of how charitable he is. Tueh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Kagd10: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2022
conductor250:

Claptrash.

Tinubu was not convicted. Rather Amoda Ogunlere of Iragbaji, Osun State decided to donate $460,000 USD of drug proceeds found in his account to FBI because of how charitable he is. Tueh cheesy

USA don't enter plea bargain with drug criminal. That's why your drug dealing Igbo brothers are currently in jail as we speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Nigerianization(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You are only making people sympathetic to Tinubu and his Family.... Attacking and defaming his children is very wrong

Joe Biden is a case study.. his sons where used to insult him yet he never insulted them back he focused on his Campaign

Ambode came out on national television holding Press conference to tell the world Sanwo-Olu was rehabilitated at LASUTH and he is a junkie... He still won the direct primaries and also won against PDP

You guys lied that it was Peter Obi's son that stepped on the Nigerian flag. Now it's wrong ba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by conductor250: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2022
Nigerianization:

You guys lied that it was Peter Obi's son that stepped on the Nigerian flag. Now it's wrong ba.
They insulted GEJ, made a coffin of him and spinned articles on Sahara Reporters where they called him ogogoro drunkard. Called his wife shepopotamus.

Today, they are all saints and preaching fake love. Cursed zombies cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Nigerianization(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2022
conductor250:

They insulted GEJ, made a coffin of him and spinned articles on Sahara Reporters where they called him ogogoro drunkard. Called his wife shepopotamus.

Today, they are all saints and preaching fake love. Cursed zombies cheesy

Jonathan's mother had to undergo therapy seeing her son buried by urchins while alive.

2 Likes

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Softmirror: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2022
conductor250:

Agbado has blocked your eyes. Is the person you mentioned contesting for Presidency?

Did the US elect a drug dealer? Is Joe Biden a convicted drug dealer like Amoda Ogunlere (Tinubu)?

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by conductor250: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Softmirror:

Amoda Ogunlere IS NIGERIA'S next President of national drug dealer association.
Only President of Iragbaji Drug Dealers Association. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by conductor250: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nigerianization:

Jonathan's mother had to undergo therapy seeing her son buried by urchins while alive.
They even insulted his little boy (Jonathan son), insulted the whole Ijaw as drunkards, said Igbos are "playing politics of bitterness" and "always put all their eggs in one basket".

This same Boko Haram APC people.

1 Like

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Beremx(f): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Acidosis:
So while this man was busy "making men in Lagos and Osun," he and his wife couldn't attend to their daughter? They left her to rot in the UK while they "make" other men in Nigeria?? Such a power drunk family. The wife couldn't leave the Senate after over 8 years to look after her daughter all because of power and stolen wealth??

These paranoia-induced videos of his daughter were uploaded the same year he lost his son. One would expect him to reflect on his life and look after his family but the love of money and power will always override commonsense. What a family.

Paranoia or in a worst case scenario, schizophrenia or psychosis, is not something beyond medical intervention, especially when the family is fully involved. Here in Lagos, "ordinary" LUTH or LASUTH in Lagos could have intervened and assisted his daughter.
Gistlover said Remi Tinubu isn’t the biological mother of Zainab. Reason why she cared less. You need to read the Tinubu story by Gistlover. Omo mehn!!

2 Likes

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by conductor250: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kagd10:

USA don't enter plea bargain with drug criminal. That's why my drug dealing brothers are currently in jail as we speak.
Yeah, Mutulab.

USA don't enter plea with drug dealers like Tinubu. They enter plea bargain with pepper seller and ugu farmer in Oshogbo. Ozuor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Kagd10: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
conductor250:

Yeah, Mutulab.

USA don't enter plea with drug dealers like Tinubu. They enter plea bargain with pepper seller and ugu farmer in Oshogbo. Ozuor cheesy

It's a fact that USA don't enter plea bargain with drug criminals. Go ask your jailed drug dealing Igbo brother
Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by tinsel: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Some people can be foolish. You sent us a video of a lady speaking behind the camera without showing us the picture and want us to believe it was Zainab.
Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Kagd10: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Acidosis:
So while this man was busy "making men in Lagos and Osun," he and his wife couldn't attend to their daughter? They left her to rot in the UK while they "make" other men in Nigeria?? Such a power drunk family. The wife couldn't leave the Senate after over 8 years to look after her daughter all because of power and stolen wealth??

These paranoia-induced videos of his daughter were uploaded the same year he lost his son. One would expect him to reflect on his life and look after his family but the love of money and power will always override commonsense. What a family.

Paranoia or in a worst case scenario, schizophrenia or psychosis, is not something beyond medical intervention, especially when the family is fully involved. Here in Lagos, "ordinary" LUTH or LASUTH in Lagos could have intervened and assisted his daughter.

Did Tinubu tell you anything is wrong with his daughter? Is there anything wrong with the daughter in the so called video which she posted herself? Don't let me say what you wish for Tinubu's daughter to be returned to you and your family. You people dey mad? What's all these obsession with Tinubu? Did he rule you or your father? Is he Biafra man? Are you crazy?
Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Benchilwell: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You are only making people sympathetic to Tinubu and his Family.... Attacking and defaming his children is very wrong

Joe Biden is a case study.. his sons where used to insult him yet he never insulted them back he focused on his Campaign

Ambode came out on national television holding Press conference to tell the world Sanwo-Olu was rehabilitated at LASUTH and he is a junkie... He still won the direct primaries and also won against PDP

but Tinubu say pple will labour to death to other parties,is that not an insult and hate speech.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Kagd10: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
Benchilwell:
but Tinubu say pple will labour to death to other parties,is that not an insult and hate speech.

Did he mention anyone's name? And yeah, Tinubu enemies will labour till death! Tinubu didn't rule you or your father.
Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Benchilwell: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Did he mention anyone's name? And yeah, Tinubu enemies will labour till death!
but we know,who he was referring too
That why obi reply him to show tinubu love or na u go labour to dearh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Kagd10: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Benchilwell:
but we know,who he was referring too
That why obi reply him to show tinubu love or na u go labour to dearh

Labour till death isn't a new word, is it? You people dey mad? If I say my enemies will labour till death, am I refering to Peter Obi?

Meanwhile, Tinubu's enemies will surely labour till death. He didn't rule you or your father. Why the obsession?
Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Benchilwell: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Labour till death isn't a new word, is it? You people dey mad? If I say my enemies will labour till death, am I refering to Peter Obi?

Meanwhile, Tinubu's enemies will surely labour till death. He didn't rule you or your father. Why the obsession?
u are still referring to obi and supporters, because u tinubu supporters real enemy are obi supporters and stop lying that is not referring to obi

1 Like

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by conductor250: 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kagd10:

If I say Tinubu's daughter is a deranged metal patient, am I referring to Amoda Ogunlere's love child daughter with a prostitute?

Is his real name Tinubu? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Kagd10: 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Benchilwell:
u are still referring to obi and supporters, because u tinubu supporters real enemy are obi supporters

Another gibberish. Well, if the shoes fit. Since you know you're just hating on Tinubu unnecessary Whereas he didn't rule you or your father!
Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Kagd10: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
conductor250:

If I say Tinubu's daughter is a deranged metal patient, am I referring to Amoda Ogunlere's love child daughter with a prostitute?

Is his real name Tinubu? cheesy

I know Pathological lying failureeee Pethief Obi and his miscreantttt of supporters are irredeemably stooopid.
Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Benchilwell: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish. Well, if the shoes fit. Since you know you're just hating on Tinubu unnecessary Whereas he didn't rule you or your father!
pot calling kettle black, like if u are not hating on Peter obi also...
That how u guys will throw d first jab but when dey return d favour to u,u will start shouting that obi supporters are toxic, why mentioning my father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by paramakina202: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Why are you comparing a decent gentleman like Joe Biden with Tinubu who thrive in crime,impersonation and identity fraud?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Kagd10: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Benchilwell:
pot calling kettle black, like if u are not hating on Peter obi also...
That how u guys will throw d first jab but when dey return d favour to u,u will start shouting that obi supporters are toxic, why mentioning my father.

Most Tinubu supporters are doing it in retaliation and most of what we always ask is list Peter Obi's achievement but whenever you're asked this, you would start to cry.. Meanwhile, it's not Tinubu's supporters who are writing gibberish about Peter Obi's family. It's you hatefilled miscreants. Heck you all said rubbish about Tinubu Bsc qualification until Chicago university disgraced y'all. What about the drug allegation Whereas we all know that people caught with drug are arrested and are in jail. Tinubu was never convicted of such..

Anyway, I have said my own. All Tinubu's enemies will labour in vain!
Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by trantayo: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Where is Zainab in the picture? Tinubu enemies have come here again but they have failed as usual. How could someone so evil and wish evil to someone children. All politics of hatred will surely lead you to hell fire.
Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by conductor250: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
trantayo:
Where is Zainab in the picture? Tinubu enemies have come here again but they have failed as usual. How could someone so evil and wish evil to someone children. All politics of hatred will surely lead you to hell fire.
If you have eyes you will see her account on her phone. Mumu.

If you claim she's not in prison let her come on air and refute these videos she made. Heck, let her father's spokesman simply issue a statement and tell the public that her daughter is not in prison.

1 Like

Re: Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment by Moneyboyz: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
It runs in the family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Aisha Ahmad - The Only Deputy CBN Governor We Know. / Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua / Police Id Cards Found Among Illegal Arms In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.