Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' (21752 Views)

What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File / You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:58am On Sep 06, 2022
Everyone wants to cash out because they know Peter Obituary supporters are Zombies.
Just table your family problem on social media and also put that you are a Obituary person then Zombies will come to your aid.

6 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by orisa37: 5:02am On Sep 06, 2022
Jeffrey Guterman is a currency trafficker.
Peter OBI and his other SABOTEURS should CONTRIBUTE to him in NAIRA NOT DOLLAR. All Donations should be made into his NIGERIA BANK ACCOUNT.
MEANWHILE, JEFFREY SHOULD DEMAND FOR HIS REQUIREMENTS IN NAIRA AND GIVE ACCOUNT NUMBERS OF HIS NIGERIA BANKS.

4 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by deji17: 5:02am On Sep 06, 2022
Even Oyinbo guy man dey scam IPOB grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by orisa37: 5:06am On Sep 06, 2022
JEFFREY GUTERMAN IS A FRAUD.
NO WONDER OBI IS RICHER THAN BIDEN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Betanaija42moro: 5:09am On Sep 06, 2022
I tire for Nigeria Media, can't the Gutterman live his life again, is Peter Obi a title that they must attach it to this write up

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by tonysunkan: 5:09am On Sep 06, 2022
Hmn... financial problem is always a great challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by orisa37: 5:10am On Sep 06, 2022
igbobients.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by plaindealer: 5:13am On Sep 06, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
I tire for Nigeria Media, can't the Gutterman live his life again, is Peter Obi a title that they must attach it to this write up

Living his life also means scamming and collecting your money.?

You Pandora people should at least try to sound smart sometimes.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Bekermann(m): 5:13am On Sep 06, 2022
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Ever so gullible. Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazurike both academic failures with no achievements already used the scam on them.

It's Peter Obi, 3rd Class dullard's turn.

If you donate money to someone who can't win an LGA, who will struggle to win a State even in South East.... you might as well donate your brain as spare parts. Just simply answer the question below -

" Can Peter Obi win a LGA (not even State) in the North or West ?" If you answer YES, then you are hopeless in life, no be curse.

I pity the unfortunate person who receives brain transplant from you sha.

Omo... Why are you this savage na? grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Lexusgs430: 5:14am On Sep 06, 2022
We go get sense by force ......... wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by orisa37: 5:15am On Sep 06, 2022
Go to School and learn more.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by blackpanda: 5:17am On Sep 06, 2022
Faber:
Okay na. Time for all man to cashout. He think he will ride on Peter Obi's popularity to generate funds for himself.

If this man can seek for funds because he is supporting Peter Obi. Then ask yourself how much Atiku, Tinubu and co have paid the so called diplomats paying them false and arranged courtesy visits.

See make I tell you something, Oyibo no dey do something free at all.

Let me come and be going. Let's I forget let me attend to my doctor's prescription for today grin grin

Wtf
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by orisa37: 5:18am On Sep 06, 2022
"CO SABOTEURS".
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by plaindealer: 5:20am On Sep 06, 2022
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Ever so gullible. Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazurike both academic failures with no achievements already used the scam on them.

It's Peter Obi, 3rd Class dullard's turn.

If you donate money to someone who can't win an LGA, who will struggle to win a State even in South East.... you might as well donate your brain as spare parts. Just simply answer the question below -

" Can Peter Obi win a LGA (not even State) in the North or West ?" If you answer YES, then you are hopeless in life, no be curse.

I pity the unfortunate person who receives brain transplant from you sha.

Igbos are celebrating that they are going to win Oyo state because some local ipob okada people in Ibadan walked up and down the street yesterday...

Delusion is their first, middle and last name.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by GodsOwnMan: 5:25am On Sep 06, 2022
cheesy Even WHITE man will chop IPOB money, no be only Peter Obi, COWNU and EKPA cheesy

We are observing from Sambisa. God punish Biafra. cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by googlepikins: 5:27am On Sep 06, 2022
Nairaland, you can do better than this. Try and redeem your lost glory.

Wetin concern Peter Obi supporter who doesn't have PVC with Nigerians.

He is probably talking to his white people. Only a crazy white man will want to get funds from poor Africans like Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by GodsOwnMan: 5:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Urbanchampion:
I'm sure his targets will pay. I stopped rating Igbos way back to 2002 when Barthlome, a ibo guy, spare part seller in my home town, came back from Onitsha with loads of some paper and called it biafra currencies. He disclosed to me that he exchanged 300k with the worthless paper. It was during the reign of Ralph Nwazurike. I laughed my eyes out, when he said Queen Elizabeth and Bill Clinton already gave approval of the money

Typical ipig/ipob reason with their anus like this guy below cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Zetty177x: 5:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Asgard73:
IPOB bingos and Obi cretians .. wetin Una still dey wait for

By now .. Una suppose don raise more than enough .. 50 billion for a start

Very senseless

Power to the people
Wazirin 2023

LoL...ur man laundered money o...yes I'm donating

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Chymummy89: 5:31am On Sep 06, 2022
Hello... obidient in the house . Una own person for BBN is up this week for eviction. Try to vote for him. Start ur obidient from there. Don't allow APC and pdp to finally label obidient social media party. Campaign for him. Obidient children can do it. Vote for eloswan....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by greenermodels: 5:32am On Sep 06, 2022
How is this news? Why is it on the frontpage?
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Zetty177x: 5:33am On Sep 06, 2022
plaindealer:
I no blame the man abeg, Kanu scammed Igbos and enjoyed super rich life with their money, Pandora is in the US collecting millions from the same dumb and foolish ipob mumu people to send into his Pandora account, this man spot scam and quickly join to collect his share from mumu Igbos..

Why are Igbos so dumb, foolish and stuppid?

grin grin

“Bola Ahmed Tinubu, candidate for the All Progressives Congress, is a drug lord........... grin grin grin grin grin grin.....shame on y'all

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Zetty177x: 5:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Unequivocal:
How is this even news?
So if anyone is supporting Peter Obi it automatically means they should be rich?

He clearly said Tinubu is a drug Baron, Atiku Is a Money Launderer, only Peter Obi is clean amongst them.

The politics of 2023 is one of either survival or damnation. Imagine someone hiring bishops to impersonate a whole religion in a country, what future so you think he envisages for the populace?
Imagine Peter Obi had hired Imams to represent Muslims ?

In your hate for Peter Obi, be reminded that if any calamity in form of Tinubu or Atiku hits Nigeria, the gnashing of teeth and difficulty that wil be experienced, even Seun go sell nairaland begin cultivate agbado

even Seun go sell nairaland begin cultivate agbado..............
.....una nor go kill person for NL...lol

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by moyosore32: 5:40am On Sep 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
Why exactly is this newsworthy?

How does the man setting up an account affect us in Nigeria?

I’m weak, it gotta be a so called obituary who posted this shit, imagine a so called oyinbo dey give directives so some kain muguns on who to become president in our own country and meanwhile it ain’t free tho, y’all obituaries, una suppose don flood d mugun go fund me aza with plenty money as of now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 06, 2022
He knows too well that he will die soon,and there would be no refund.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Zetty177x: 5:41am On Sep 06, 2022
SensualMan:
Urchins ways of sounding stoopid and incoherent is amazing grin

This man has his private life, secondly he's not a Nigerian. Whatever he does with his private life is his business.

Funny how Urchins are linking President Obi with the man's private life?

It's always said thar u can't be an Urchin without sounding stoopid!

I tire for agbadorians... person de another country, not a Nigerian, read about Peter Obi and co...now supports Peter Obi..creates a GoFundMe account for his personal problems and agbadorians are abusing Obidients...what is the correlation between the man's support for Obi , the GoFundMe me page, Ibos and Obidients? Agbadorians well so?

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:43am On Sep 06, 2022
omofunaab:
grin grin cheesy Na wa o.

These guys will never learn. They are too emotional to be reasonable.

Jeffrey Guterman Nice one. I dey feel you.

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Zetty177x: 5:45am On Sep 06, 2022
Bekermann:

Omo... Why are you this savage na? grin

With what APC did,. And is doing, a sane person will still vote them in? Go and check with a psychiatrist...u need it

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by blamingthedevil: 5:45am On Sep 06, 2022
Agba Yahoo Yahoo

3 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by madjune(m): 5:45am On Sep 06, 2022
Seriously, this man should be arrested.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by moyosore32: 5:46am On Sep 06, 2022
mrkings84:
Haha

He supports Peter Obi because according to his research Tinubu is a drug lord while Atiku is a money launderer and a thief.

lol, u sef see that place, if dem born him papa well mk d mugun oyinbo take him full chest talk where Tinubu was charged to court for drug related issues, b like all ds obituary supporters no just wan ever get sense, anyway sha, I believe say d guy don figure out the present condition of so called obituaries so he decided to manipulate and cash out on them by playing support for em.... mk I no talk again sef because las las so called obituaries go send d Weyrey money all in d name of a certain Oyinbo man endorse obituary for social media president of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by tempest01(m): 5:51am On Sep 06, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.thecable.ng/staunch-american-supporter-of-peter-obi-seeks-10000-to-deal-with-financial-problems/amp

Old outdated news. Propagandist why you comot the date?

Which Seuns mod keeps pushing propaganda and recycled posts to the front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? / Atiku, IBB, Dickson Once Called Nigerian Youths ‘lazy’ – MURIC Defends Buhari / Ekiti Govt Imposes Curfew, Bans Public Gathering Of More Than 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.