Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' (21784 Views)

What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File / You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by moyosore32: 5:54am On Sep 06, 2022
Urbanchampion:
I'm sure his targets will pay. I stopped rating Igbos way back to 2002 when Barthlome, a ibo guy, spare part seller in my home town, came back from Onitsha with loads of some paper and called it biafra currencies. He disclosed to me that he exchanged 300k with the worthless paper. It was during the reign of Ralph Nwazurike. I laughed my eyes out, when he said Queen Elizabeth and Bill Clinton already gave approval of the money

Omoh this one off me o, so u bn don figure out plain foolishness from way back
300k in cash for worthless paper, I’m certain it’s gon b a so called obituary that swindled his so called obituary bro, Queen Eliza and bill clinton also gave their approval. Lmao, just can’t stop laffin hard....

3 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by ObosiUkwalla: 5:54am On Sep 06, 2022
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Ever so gullible. Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazurike both academic failures with no achievements already used the scam on them.

It's Peter Obi, 3rd Class dullard's turn.

If you donate money to someone who can't win an LGA, who will struggle to win a State even in South East.... you might as well donate your brain as spare parts. Just simply answer the question below -

" Can Peter Obi win a LGA (not even State) in the North or West ?" If you answer YES, then you are hopeless in life, no be curse.

I pity the unfortunate person who receives brain transplant from you sha.

All these cries because Tinubu will fail woefully in the election?? Nawao
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by AyePappy: 5:55am On Sep 06, 2022
Jeffrey Guterman is a Khazar kike

That should tell you everything about who is really behind this synthetic movement that was birthed on Jewish social media .
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by ATLIEN2027: 6:00am On Sep 06, 2022
Scamming the low IQ brainwashed retar@ded Zombidients just like pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is also scamming the mumus. Pls don't blame the guy man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by jrusky(m): 6:04am On Sep 06, 2022
Who is he deceiving, so because they accused obi of foreign funds now the reason this one came up with this?

Oh ok you need $10k to solve problems then Mr man ask obi to help you afterall he said he is richer than Joe Bidden.

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:06am On Sep 06, 2022
It's a chicken change. I have wired $3000 to him.Atleast we donate willingly not on gun point.Tinubu stole on gun point and even use witchcraft to steal your brains so u will not understand him until he has sucked you all dry.
Food u never chop. This morning breakfast no sure,u dey here dey shout USU(Bat)
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Born2Breed(f): 6:09am On Sep 06, 2022
I thought as much. This one na America sarki aka wasppaping.

Oyibo abeg carry it support go.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by SaintLucia: 6:12am On Sep 06, 2022
Like Cownu like Ralph Uwazuruike and now Obi Pandora. These scammers know that their followers are zombiedients and have the password to their empty brains.

Obi Pandora knows he's not gonna win but want to quickly cash out like Oby Ekwezeli did in the last presidential election.

Ralph Uwazuruike knew zombiedients will always be zombiedients and he quickly printed the Biafran Passport and currency telling zombiedients that the passport can take them to United States, EU, UK and Canada without visa. And the currency exchange rate is higher than the US dollar.

Cownu knew zombiedients are fools and he quickly cash out enjoying himself with prostitutes, buying expensive cloths till he found himself in the DSS cage where his Biafran Special Forces couldn't rescue him.

3 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by JAGS001(m): 6:15am On Sep 06, 2022
Oya make una quickly fund this obidient man abeg just like the way una fund sarki to secure his ambition lol me wey i knew sarki is just looking for money to cash out to buy house, car and add second wife, then some said i was agbadorian and they said sarki is obidient but now they don see wetin we see that makes us to tell them dey are not wise enough grin grin
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 06, 2022
omofunaab:
grin grin cheesy Na wa o.

These guys will never learn. They are too emotional to be reasonable.

Jeffrey Guterman Nice one. I dey feel you.

I said it weeks ago. Another conman cashing out over IPOBians gullibility and desperation. FFK part two.

They are indeed too emotional to be reasonable. They will always be a danger to themselves. Lol.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by mmsen: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2022
And why is this our problem?
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by ityP(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2022
Lexusgs430:
We go get sense by force ......... wink

I'm telling you. I wonder why some youths no wan use logic dey take decisions. Merely out of emotions. I'm tired for some of the crop of youths in Naija. Very soon, I go follow this guy method to scam some of these youths. Me sef must cashout grin
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by ityP(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2022
Zetty177x:

“Bola Ahmed Tinubu, candidate for the All Progressives Congress, is a drug lord........... grin grin grin grin grin grin.....shame on y'all

He will sha be your President. Keep crying
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by obembet(f): 6:55am On Sep 06, 2022
Faber:
Okay na. Time for all man to cashout. He think he will ride on Peter Obi's popularity to generate funds for himself.

If this man can seek for funds because he is supporting Peter Obi. Then ask yourself how much Atiku, Tinubu and co have paid the so called diplomats paying them false and arranged courtesy visits.

See make I tell you something, Oyibo no dey do something free at all.

Let me come and be going. Let's I forget let me attend to my doctor's prescription for today grin grin

This man as been standing with Peter obi for long, u can't let him down now
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by deebrownneymar: 7:01am On Sep 06, 2022
I hate this guy. He’s a Trump hater
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Faber(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2022
obembet:

This man as been standing with Peter obi for long, u can't let him down now

For how many years
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by richie240: 7:22am On Sep 06, 2022
You are,on d right page nwoke.
How much money tinubu and atiku get sef.

Shebi obi sef don tokam with his own mouth say he rich pass american president - Joe biden.

My only dilemma be say how come somebody wey rich pass american.president still dey collect 'shishi' from d ppl he refused to give 'shishi'.
cool

Asgard73:
Me wan pase my akant.. dealing with financial problems too

How far grin

IPOB and Obi supporters ..

Una fit raise just 5mill..

Used to think say Na Tinubu everyone dey cash out from

Don’t even know say Obi with his no shi shi Na cash cow ..

Power to the people
PDP!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by riyanxeally(f): 7:22am On Sep 06, 2022
Asgard73:
Me wan pase my akant.. dealing with financial problems too

How far grin

IPOB and Obi supporters ..

Una fit raise just 5mill..

Used to think say Na Tinubu everyone dey cash out from

Don’t even know say Obi with his no shi shi Na cash cow ..

Power to the people
PDP!!

he’s coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by richie240: 7:27am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Everyone wants to cash out because they know Peter Obituary supporters are Zombies.
Just table your family problem on social media and also put that you are a Obituary person then Zombies will come to your aid.
Or table ur family problems after abusing tinubu/APC and u are made!
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by oodua1stson: 7:58am On Sep 06, 2022
Everything na scam. From pit obi to all his supporters. It’s just a means to gather money and run grin grin

Awon weyrey
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Zetty177x: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2022
ityP:

He will sha be your President. Keep crying

I reject this ur evil wish in Jesus name. Amen.
Nigerians gave Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu the benefit of the doubt but he failed them by engineering a deceitful government leading to the ugly indices of insecurity and bloodletting, economic hardship, unemployment, disunity and low life expectancy imposed on our nation in the last seven years.

We are aware that BAT is in the Presidential race not to serve but to gain control of the nation’s treasury so as to expand his exploitative enterprise and economic empire beyond Lagos State.
BAT is the promoter of the increase in VAT, electricity tariff, import duties, Stamp Duty, fuel price hike as well as other exploitative tolls by the APC federal government, from which he allegedly benefits through many stooges in the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) and other revenue generating agencies of the government. Our mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Lexusgs430: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2022
ityP:

I'm telling you. I wonder why some youths no wan use logic dey take decisions. Merely out of emotions. I'm tired for some of the crop of youths in Naija. Very soon, I go follow this guy method to scam some of these youths. Me sef must cashout grin

People think they can almost force people, to donate to the Obi campaign.........

Obi should sell his properties (known & unknown) + withdraw his money from hidden places, exposed by the pandora report........... wink
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Rebuke: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2022
So, because he is a strong supporter of Peter Obi he doesn't have the right to seek for public help?

Is he violating any rule? See eh, there's no way anyone supporting Tinubu will not be stupid.

Y'all can kill yhurself, Obi is our next president.....wail and drag him over trivial issue, it still won't stop us from supporting him.

Very useless and brainless scrums.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by S0nkyT: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2022
Gutterman,haha, what a name..�
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by ityP(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2022
Lexusgs430:

People think they can almost force people, to donate to the Obi campaign.........

Obi should sell his properties (known & unknown) + withdraw his money from hidden places, exposed by the pandora report........... wink

Lmao. It's like you don't know Obi is an Igbo man. Dude too wants to cash out from Obi-dients grin. You didn't see that he was charging 5000 dollars for his lecture cheesy. I love Obi so much. He knows he can't go anywhere. Why lose twice? He instead wants to gain from Obi-dients. This oyinbo man too wan cash out. Sarki Waspapping has also cashed out grin
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by ityP(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2022
Zetty177x:

I reject this ur evil wish in Jesus name. Amen.
Nigerians gave Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu the benefit of the doubt but he failed them by engineering a deceitful government leading to the ugly indices of insecurity and bloodletting, economic hardship, unemployment, disunity and low life expectancy imposed on our nation in the last seven years.

We are aware that BAT is in the Presidential race not to serve but to gain control of the nation’s treasury so as to expand his exploitative enterprise and economic empire beyond Lagos State.
BAT is the promoter of the increase in VAT, electricity tariff, import duties, Stamp Duty, fuel price hike as well as other exploitative tolls by the APC federal government, from which he allegedly benefits through many stooges in the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) and other revenue generating agencies of the government. Our mumu don do

Continue rejecting grin
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by ogatboy(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2022
He will collect wotowoto from Nigerians. Everyone is getting wiser
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Timmi: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.thecable.ng/staunch-american-supporter-of-peter-obi-seeks-10000-to-deal-with-financial-problems/amp

As usual, this American just want to cash out. Obi and his zombie Obideints seeking validation from their colonial masters. What a shame of a people.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Emmaculate77(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2022
Few weeks from now, you guys talking rubb**h against this man's personal issue will eat your words. Mark this post. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos And Video From Peter Obi's Campaign In Cross Rivers State / APC Resorts To Private Security Guards / Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.