Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' (21783 Views)

What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File / You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by plaindealer: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2022
grin grin

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by onuman: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.thecable.ng/staunch-american-supporter-of-peter-obi-seeks-10000-to-deal-with-financial-problems/amp

The man wrote:
[After a research, I discovered that
Tinubu is a drug lord,
Atiku is involved in bribery scandal in the US,
Peter Obi has clean records].

This is how Oyibo people choose their presidential candidate. Their country progresses.
Nigerians migrate to settle in Oyibo countries after ethnoreligious consideration make Nigerians choose deadwood as president.
Those who have no means to migrate from Nigeria gnash the teeth.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by onuman: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
Why exactly is this newsworthy?

How does the man setting up an account affect us in Nigeria?

Any negative news affecting Peter Obi must make headlines for ethno-religious bigots of Nigeria on NL.
Ethno-religious bigots who would rather vote a quasi dead man as their president, instead of a Barack Obama.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Solsix(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2022
SmartPolician:

Nna I tire, so because he supports Peter Obi he is immune to financial problems?? Most of us clamouring for good governance have been dealt by bad leadership.no issues found here.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Bekermann(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2022
Zetty177x:

With what APC did,. And is doing, a sane person will still vote them in? Go and check with a psychiatrist...u need it

There's no correlation with what I said with what you're saying. Are you sure you're quoting the right person or your head isn't just correct this morning?
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by oluwafemiabioye(f): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2022
I think this man is clearly misunderstood, he his not using the fact that he his supporting PO to ask for money and as a matter of fact he is not asking Nigerians.

If you follow him on Twitter you will notice he usually posts old pictures of Americans and events that happened in the past, with dates and a little information about the event. So I suppose he is just saying whoever finds does post of his beneficial and desires to help him should. Although I don't encourage public begging like he did, he should atleast have close friends and relatives he can run to.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2022
See:. "Jeffrey Guterman, a retired American MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELLOR and a staunch supporter of Peter Obi"
This guy's choose to fake his support for Obi because as a Mental Health Counsellor, he knew Obi's supporters use internet and they can be reached on Twitter and because they are the same set of gullibles who have been known to contribute such money to keep Kanu on top of the world in London where he was always seen with different girls and remote control IPOBians to go against government here in Nigeria before he himself eventually got caught and dumped in dungeon which is his now his permanent home address, the Mental Health Counsellor, knows he will get his money. Oya start contribution and let's see how this scammer will help you get hackers to rig 2023 election for Obi's sake.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by SirJerrie(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2022
Looking at the comments you'll all observe how dumb these orchins are...

An American in support of Peter Obi set-ups a gofundme for his financial problems.
An American who has lots of American followers...

Yet here we are. Unreasonable set of followers of a brain-dead drug baron calling Obi followers gullible

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Zetty177x: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2022
Bekermann:

There's no correlation with what I said with what you're saying. Are you sure you're quoting the right person or your head isn't just correct this morning?

Whatever... wotowoto for who support THOSE who support APC though

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by einsteine(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2022
Obi supporters have shown they are easy to scam.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Desusi: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2022
izuch:
Is being a Peter Obi supporter now a status?
Yes now!So you don't know?
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Desusi: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2022
People often seek opportunity
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2022
SmartPolician:

It does not affect us since he's seeking for donation but it affected us when he canvassed for votes for Obi and discredited other candidates. No be juju be that
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by seunmsg(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2022
If Peter can sell town hall meeting ticket for $5k, nothing wrong with Jeffrey soliciting $10k from Peter’s supporters. Everyone must cash out before the bubble finally burst in February.

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Sonyboom: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2022
You don't want the world to see how the man his cashing out from Peter Obi Pandora loot..lol
SmartPolician:

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Tochj(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2022
Peter obi is not a cashout politician
We support him because we believe in him.
We support him with our own money
We are not waiting for mobilisation money
If you are interested in only �
Go to Atiku and Tinubu
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by truthfinder319: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nobody go give you shishi
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Image123(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Obi's number one foreign supporter, tor. The kain people wey surround and support Obi ehn.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Nigeriaaa1960(f): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
Typical way of Naija girls. meet a boy in the morning, beging to request money from him in the evening... Scammers dey oyinbo land too.. Lol
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Spandau: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
seunmsg:
If Peter can sell town hall meeting ticket for $5k, nothing wrong with Jeffrey soliciting $10k from Peter’s supporters. Everyone must cash out before the bubble finally burst in February.

Dunno why you blow a gasket anytime you see a headline on your boyfriend.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Wwwq: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Jamiexxi: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Ever so gullible. Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazurike both academic failures with no achievements already used the scam on them.

It's Peter Obi, 3rd Class dullard's turn.

If you donate money to someone who can't win an LGA, who will struggle to win a State even in South East.... you might as well donate your brain as spare parts. Just simply answer the question below -

" Can Peter Obi win a LGA (not even State) in the North or West ?" If you answer YES, then you are hopeless in life, no be curse.

I pity the unfortunate person who receives rain transplant from you sha.

Why would you call peter Obi a 3rd class dullard? It’s your audacity for me
What have you accomplished in life that you’re always on nairaland 24/7 joblessly.
Data is probably hard to afford that you stick to the only social media without pictures and videos to save cost.
The only unfortunate human here is you! Eight years later in this terrible economy we still have to beg a grown man to choose right . I was reading to see where you’d drop a reason for such hate on peter Obi and I saw none. Atleast he graduated with third class, and your candidate? Where, when and with whom did he go to school with.
Buy data,- or atleast step out of your cocoon and come in touch with reality. Obi is a national movement. It will take your candidate rigging, vote buying and even a miracle to win. And even with all that. He won’t smell 3rd position
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Jamiexxi: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Everyone wants to cash out because they know Peter Obituary supporters are Zombies.
Just table your family problem on social media and also put that you are a Obituary person then Zombies will come to your aid.
Can’t you see how dense you sound? Can’t you see how hypocritical you sound? He asked for money. Everybody has freedom of speech. Was the money given to him. That he’s a supposed potential leech doesn’t mean he’ll succeed, not everyone will have the ability to rob unsuspecting people in broad daylight like your candidate, not everyone can lie maliciously enough to defend your candidate and get paid by him. Others with conscience however ingenuine “ask” and ask nicely. It’s now left for the asked to oblige if willing.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Jamiexxi: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
plaindealer:

Living his life also means scamming and collecting your money.?

You Pandora people should at least try to sound smart sometimes.

When Your candidate was scamming you people in broad daylight you didn’t seem to have a say.
I think once you join apc your Brain cells begins to deplete.
People living in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Jamiexxi: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy Even WHITE man will chop IPOB money, no be only Peter Obi, COWNU and EKPA cheesy

We are observing from Sambisa. God punish Biafra. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na you and your miserable oduduwa God go punish
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Jamiexxi: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
plaindealer:

Igbos are celebrating that they are going to win Oyo state because some local ipob okada people in Ibadan walked up and down the street yesterday...

Delusion is their first, middle and last name.

takes a deluded person to know another .
I understand where your bitterness is coming from
But it’s too early to sound defeated
The people tearing down your candidates billboards in Osun are also biafra
Everything biafra biafra
It’s y’all’s obsession for me !
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jamiexxi:

What have you accomplished in life that you’re always on nairaland 24/7 joblessly.
Data is probably hard to afford that you stick to the only social media without pictures and videos to save cost.
The only unfortunate human here is you! Eight years later in this terrible economy we still have to beg a grown man to choose right . I was reading to see where you’d drop a reason for such hate on peter Obi and I saw none. Atleast he graduated with third class, and your candidate? Where, when and with whom did he go to school with.
Buy data,- or atleast step out of your cocoon and come in touch with reality. Obi is a national movement. It will take your candidate rigging, vote buying and even a miracle to win. And even with all that. He won’t smell 3rd position

Don't you feel extra stupid now with BAT your President?

We tried to educate you.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jamiexxi:

Don't you feel extra stupid now with BAT your President? grin

We tried to educate you.

My excreta is greater than what your entire generations past, present and future will ever dream of achieving. grin
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by mycar: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Don't you feel extra stupid now with BAT your President? grin

We tried to educate you.

My excreta is greater than what your entire generations past, present and future will ever dream of achieving. grin
And you want to tell me that thief that stole from you is bigger than you?
No matter how you look at it, thief can never be rated ahead of his victim in a fair environment
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
mycar:

And you want to tell me that thief that stole from you is bigger than you?
No matter how you look at it, thief can never be rated ahead of his victim in a fair environment

Write in English... then we can converse. Did you graduate from a miracle center? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 GEJ Ministers That Didn't Live Up To Expectation / We Are Not Against Peaceful Pro-biafra Protests In Yoruba Land - OPC / Photos And Video From Peter Obi's Campaign In Cross Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.