Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Baby Mama Wahala - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Mama Wahala (3515 Views)

Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! / Baby Mama Wahala / I Need Me A Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mama Wahala by VERDA: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
First, what you need is to grow a brain! undecided

She had a baby for you. You refused to marry her, but you want her to stay with you just because? She even get time to dey entertain you after all that. She suppose don block you a long time ago. undecided

Do you think your sending upkeep for a child that is yours means you ought to be allowed access to the mother who you refused to marry? Do you think you are being milked for sending money used to raise what is your own child? undecided

Please start using that organ between your eyes before it rots finish abeg! undecided

Oga calm down...he is just naive, I don't think he is a bad person, which money 25 year old person without any job yet won take marry, take care of wife and child in Nigeria of today.

He should just free the girl and take care of his child.
Re: Baby Mama Wahala by VERDA: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
hunterezi:

She's just 22. I'm 25. It's not really marriage thing. She just used that as an excuse to flock around.

I discussed with her parent then that I'd get married to her after school and NYSC.

More reason you should forget about a relationship with her, I don't understand how you guys like complicating your lives...

The lady has clearly shown she is probably not fit or ready to be a wife based on her character and your still killing yourself over her matter.
Re: Baby Mama Wahala by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
VERDA:
Oga calm down...he is just naive, I don't think he is a bad person, which money 25 year old person without any job yet won take marry, take care of wife and child in Nigeria of today.

He should just free the girl and take care of his child.
Naive? In 2022? lipsrsealed
Re: Baby Mama Wahala by VERDA: 12:47am On Sep 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Naive? In 2022? lipsrsealed

A lot of people are naive about relationships and the concept of Love.
Re: Baby Mama Wahala by hunterezi(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
VERDA:

More reason you should forget about a relationship with her, I don't understand how you guys like complicating your lives...

The lady has clearly shown she is probably not fit or ready to be a wife based on her character and your still killing yourself over her matter.

Thanks. I've moved on and faced my life squarely o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids / Child Benefit:to Tithe Or Not / Would You Go This Length For A Man? Your Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.