Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door (36928 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Why I stopped going to Church. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by phemmyfour: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go and read the story of the woman to whom Jesus made that statement and see whether the observers had the same thought with Jesus!

To the observers she has come to mock Christ but to Jesus her action will be in memory that she recognizes the Christ.

So where people see NEGATIVITY Christ taught us to always see the POSITIVE side! smiley
Mt 26: 6-13

woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table.

8When the disciples saw this, they were indignant. “Why this waste?” they asked. 9“This perfume could have been sold at a high price and the money given to the poor.”

10Aware of this, Jesus said to them, “Why are you bothering this woman? She has done a beautiful thing to me. 11The poor you will always have with you, a but you will not always have me. 12When she poured this perfume on my body, she did it to prepare me for burial. 13 Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.

That woman was SINCERE in her dealing with Jesus, comparing her to the woman in this video is a wrong adoption of that scripture

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Osariemen12: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
We can't help the scourge of Covid 19 to spread; reason we stopped. We've started again now in some parts of the world.

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Spain007(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Just look at how her breasts was popping out. See tattoos all over her too. This one looks like one of those hornyy ladies that will end giving you doggy as a guy if you go knock on her door as a witness . grin grin

Surely thats why she missed d company of the JW crew.
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
Spain007:

Surely thats why she missed d company of the JW crew.

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
phemmyfour:
Mt 26: 6-13

woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table.

8When the disciples saw this, they were indignant. “Why this waste?” they asked. 9“This perfume could have been sold at a high price and the money given to the poor.”

10Aware of this, Jesus said to them, “Why are you bothering this woman? She has done a beautiful thing to me. 11The poor you will always have with you, a but you will not always have me. 12When she poured this perfume on my body, she did it to prepare me for burial. 13 Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.

That woman was SINCERE in her dealing with Jesus, comparing her to the woman in this video is a wrong adoption of that scripture

And how do you know that this woman is not sincere?

Remember that the woman in Jesus' story was a promiscuous woman and only Jesus could read her heart just as he read the heart of that thief executed along with him.

So have you read this woman's heart to be certain that she's not sincere? smiley

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Tqw1: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by mariahAngel(f): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

At least that's the order we got from those taking the lead in our midst, we must work together with health experts to stop the spead of COVID-19.
But let me shock you!
That year made a century that JWs began the house of house and door to door preaching, from 1919-2019 because of COVID-19! smiley

Na wah o!

So, did that mark the end of JWs door to door preaching?
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Chymummy89: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hello... obidient in the house . Una own person for BBN is up this week for eviction. Try to vote for him. Start ur obidient from there. Don't allow APC and pdp to finally label obidient social media party. Campaign for him. Obidient children can do it. Vote for eloswan....
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by phemmyfour: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And how do you know that this woman is not sincere?

Remember that the woman in Jesus' story was a promiscuous woman and only Jesus could read her heart just as he read the heart of that thief executed along with him.

So have you read this woman's heart to be certain that she's not sincere? smiley
You probably didn't watch the video

She was a prostitute but at that moment at Jesus feet, she was REMORSE and SINCERE
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by FarmTech(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
The lady should be ashamed of her dressing.
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by newdawn2017(f): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Westchester:
People wey don join yahoo and hookup make Dem use sustain for this economic meltdown wey Buhari and Tinubu subjected us to undecided tongue
Joke's on u, their God is sovereign Yahweh Jireh. cool
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Offpoint1: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Onyi22:
And she went there with a camera man, she just want to make jest of them
Where have you been?

Missed you cheesy
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Ezmans: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Onyi22:
they have started house to house preaching from September 1st
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Astar007: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I suspect she's been eyeing one of those young and charming guys to seduce but now that they're no more visiting she decided to sing:

Carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband church! smiley

���
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Billygee2u: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Onyi22:
She's a clout chaser, can't you see her showing her tattoo and her us.eless fallen packaged boobs ?

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Dingdongbells(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Madam I miss your boobs. Pls when are going to visit me. Pls dm me for directions to my house. I am in dire need of the milk of life on your chest.
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by lukency(m): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Abi they are also scared of Uncle COVID.
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Mikeiron78(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and i am using this medium to tell you that this young lady as much as her sins may be has made our Master, Lord and King proud because throughout the world where Jehovah's Witnesses are this news will go round that a lady boldly came out to declare how she missed God's people!

Truly I say to you, wherever the good news is preached in all the world, what this woman did will also be told in memory of her. Mark 9:14 smiley

It is apparent that you missed the intention, I don't expect you to get it anyway.
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by grandstar(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
It is extremely important to the organization that the lives of not only are brothers and sisters are protected from the virus but also to those we preach.

Would it be proper because we want to bear witness now endanger ourselves and most especially those we meet? That would be selfish and self serving of us. It would indicate we neither loves ourselves or those in the field.

However, we have resumed but it will take time to reach the momentum of the past. We'll be knocking on your door soon until jehovah says "the work is done!" (Read Matthew 24:14, 2 Cor 6:2)
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Wande22(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

E be like say na to dey carry my music door to door
guy read the 50th law by 50 Cent and Robert Greene The answer to Your question is there
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
mariahAngel:

Na wah o!
So, did that mark the end of JWs door to door preaching?

I believe it's a warning sign from the spirit realms because Jehovah's Witnesses began the house to house preaching in the year 1919 so if the world failed to notice it in the spirit realms it's noted!

Jehovah's Witnesses will continue their work but this time around they're to concentrate on interested persons because the time left is short according to Revelations 12:12.

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
phemmyfour:
You probably didn't watch the video
She was a prostitute but at that moment at Jesus feet, she was REMORSE and SINCERE

The lady that feel remorse at Jesus' feet did so because Jesus proved to be the awaited Christ with miraculous works but this time around there are tens of thousands religions claiming denominations of Christianity so out of all these lady could sense that this group is unique just as Jesus said they will be noticed! Matthew 5:14-16

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mikeiron78:

It is apparent that you missed the intention, I don't expect you to get it anyway.

You read meanings and i did the same our interpretation of her actions will surely differ!

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Shedrill(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
What ever you do, respect that name, JEHOVAH
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by phemmyfour: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The lady that feel remorse at Jesus' feet did so because Jesus proved to be the awaited Christ with miraculous works but this time around there are tens of thousands religions claiming denominations of Christianity so out of all these lady could sense that this group is unique just as Jesus said they will be noticed! Matthew 5:14-16
Now, you are shifting the goal post from the main issue

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
Too harsh.
She is huzzling. Have mercy. Is better than stand by the road
Crenzywilliams:
This is a SS olosho, this is what they do with their free time, chasing clot and finding trouble. "I mea, what da Bleep". Oversabi, oversized and overpriced olosho speaking English.
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by toysodja(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
The ladies name is Askia. Shes a very talented Cameroonian rap artist. Go check her songs and music videos on youtube. Pls stop shading. Shes just doing it for fun. She got her own money guys!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKQCZp6uz0o
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by tishbite42: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
Merondu:

You are very correct covid 19 protocol.what you guys don't know is that Jehovah's witnesses are not some regular local penticostal church.they are an international organization of world-wide brotherhood hence they don't follow local standards.that is why since all other churches went back to normal gathering Jehovah's witnesses did not but maintain virtual religious procession because they don't want to be associated with the spread of the virus.but now the kingdom halls are opened again but they still maintain some protocols that is why they still were the nose mask to the kingdom hall.lest I forget they will soon knock your door one of this days because house to house preaching is back in full gear right from September 1, 2022.enjoy before the of this system things.
I hope you pple preach the truth,not fantasies and fallacies
Your zeal for evangelism is second to none
Keep it up
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by mitchyy(f): 2:46am On Sep 07, 2022
Dear poster or mod, it's Jehovah not Jahovah
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Moh247:

Abeg leave them alone,

But me I always engage them even as a Muslim, we discuss objectively and I entertain them.. they are 100% better than those light green vest wearing terrorist

...light green vest wearing terrorists ... Walahi, I didn't want to laugh, I'm serious, I really didn't want to laugh... I just couldn't help laughing out loud

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:12am On Sep 07, 2022
olaolaking:
Is that so. Your activities in this forum shows that you have been double-faced
Children don't grow at the same pace, some grow fast and others slowly but at last if they're well fed all of them will attain maturity! smiley

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:14am On Sep 07, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

...light green vest wearing terrorists ... Walahi, I didn't want to laugh, I'm serious, I really didn't want to laugh... I just couldn't help laughing out loud
His dressing speaks a lot, he is not fashionable but inwardly he is HUMBLE and OBEDIENT just exactly the qualities Jesus wanted in any human! smiley

How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates / Lady Burns Virgin Mary’s Statue In Enugu (Photos) / Is Money The Root Of All Evil?