Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts (495 Views)

Katsina LP Presidential Campaign Coordinator Calls Obi "Supreme Monkey" / Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts by carochristoper: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIeVfxs_ZZ4

The presidential candidate for the African Action Congress, Omoyele Sowore, has described how he helped his colleague in the Labour Party, Peter Obi, reach his ambition of flying the party's flag. Sowore who has been a constant critic of Obi said the Labour Party had earlier had a crisis over the possible emergence of the former governor as its 2023 presidential candidate.

The Punch reports that Sowore said this while speaking at the memorial lecture held in honour of late Chief Gani Fawehinmi in Lagos on Monday, September 5.

According to the publisher, he worked with human rights activist, Femi Falana to take legal actions to defend Labour Party and ensure that Obi became the party's flag bearer. PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app! His words: “When the Labour Party ran into a problem. There was a member of the LP who insisted that the LP could not present the candidacy of Peter Obi. They had a legal problem. "We went and obtain judgment in court; from the Court of Appeal, and handed it over to Falana to use it to defend the Labour Party, and by extension, Peter Obi’s candidacy. Yes! I’m just telling you that we’re in the business of saving people." Read more: https://www.legit.ng/politics/1490370-sowore-huge-claim-peter-obis-presidential-ambition-leaks-top-secret/

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts by marenalexander7: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2022
Thank you brotherly also help him to become president for a better Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3os5Ey3JCSo

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts by danjumaisah: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2022
That's how great man work don't worry ministerial position is awaiting you when obi become president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWkhtcYFiSc

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts by dangerousd071: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2022
Thank you for allowing God to use you usher in the incoming president Peter Obi.

Obidient movement is our last hope �

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts by adeeyarhabdulla: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2022
God bless your good deeds, Sir. Kindly help him become President of the federal republic of Nigeria in 2023. We will thank you more, Sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts by favourobaro90: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2022
We don hear, thank you for being Yusful and Obidient. See how you can now help him to win the election, it's for the betterment of all Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: 'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts by SocialJustice: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2022
danjumaisah:
That's how great man work don't worry ministerial position is awaiting you when obi become president
Sowore is an incompetent narcissist. God forbid he is given any office in the coming dispensation.
Re: 'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts by PresidObi: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2022
God bless you Sowore, we know you will still support Peter Obi as he climbs into Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts by Bomboiy: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2022
You can help everyone except yourself.

Shameless SUG president.

1 Like

Re: 'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts by derecho(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2022
Okay
Re: 'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts by SmartPolician: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
God bless your good deeds, Sir. Kindly help him become President of the federal republic of Nigeria in 2023. We will thank you more, Sir

If it was that easy, he would definitely make himself the president first. grin
Re: 'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts by ObituaryYebo: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2022
This is one of the reasons why i dont see Pandora Obituary as a Messiah or any special

He becomes Labour party presidencial candidate through corruption bcs how on earth did he jump to a party and in less than a month he overpowered all the senior aspirants. That's corruption.

He also jump from one party to others. That's desperation at the highest order.

Only Tinubu remain a one man party and he deserve all the credit for that.
Re: 'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts by MasterJayJay: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2022
The snake should tell us how he helped Buhari to become president.
Re: 'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts by jkpbestseries: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2022
n u know u urself cant vote for urself
Re: 'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts by Viscuz: 4:22am On Sep 07, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
This is one of the reasons why i dont see Pandora Obituary as a Messiah or any special

He becomes Labour party presidencial candidate through corruption bcs how on earth did he jump to a party and in less than a month he overpowered all the senior aspirants. That's corruption.

He also jump from one party to others. That's desperation at the highest order.

Only Tinubu remain a one man party and he deserve all the credit for that.

Drunken talk

Re: 'I Helped Peter Obi Become Lp's Presidential Candidate', Sowore Boasts by Betanaija42moro: 5:01am On Sep 07, 2022
Sowore is just a confused man. Better start marketing yourself, not Everytime Obi is on your lips.

Is that how you want to win the president? The time for that kind of politics has gone.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Liberation Movement Endorses Peter Obi / Nobody Can Stop You From Using Your Money The Way You Want It - Peter Obi / Wagner Group: Head Of Russian Mercenary Group Filmed Recruiting In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.