Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment (35726 Views)

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos / Posterity Will Judge Oshiomhole,uzodimma Over Fate Of APC In South East-okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Modesty0604(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hope Uzodimma, the Supreme Court governor is the most useless politician in the South East right now... Very useless...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by rusher14: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lionnation:
If igbos in general allow this man to go scut free after 2023 I will have a rethink

They should kill him abi?
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by SaiOba: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Another Hope Uzodimma sited.

ipobcannibals:
Peter pandora Obituary is a criminal and another namadi cownu type of 419er.

Ipob = Peter Obi
Peter Obi = Ipob

A vote for Peter Peter Obi is a vote for Ipob
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by AliyuMahdi9: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Take your Drugs

E get why

Cyberterror:
The worst is that Peter Obi has ties to IPOB who seek to destroy our beautiful country Nigeria. He is also corrupt(Pandora) and slow which is the reason for him graduating with third class in philosophy.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by VERDA: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
ipobcannibals:
God bless governor Hope Uzodinma for speaking the gospel truth! You cannot hate a country, call it a zoo and still hope to rule that same country….mba nu….oti o!
The Igbo must first make peace with themselves and then Nigeria before they can smell Aso rock.

If you feel the marginalisation they complain about is not justified and they want to live, why not allow them go in peace...you keep them in a forced union proclaiming one Nigeria when we all know that's far from true...

The funny thing is the sentiments some Igbo's have against the Nigerian state, a lot of ethnic groups have them too, Igbo's are one of the 3 major ethnic groups, so by share population, destabilisation within them directly leads to destabilisation in the whole country...

The funny thing is most Igbo's were not even interested in the whole leaving the country until a few years ago when a silly president that did not know what it meant to lead a multi ethnic and religious country started causing deep rooted devisions in the country.

The funny thing is that even now, most Igbo's are not even in support of violence of the so called IPOB but stupid people like you just like your president who are good at lumping everybody together pushed a few of them towards a breakaway.

Continue talking senselessly, na Una way.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Johel(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Cyberterror:
The worst is that Peter Obi has ties to IPOB who seek to destroy our beautiful country Nigeria. He is also corrupt(Pandora) and slow which is the reason for him graduating with third class in philosophy.

Mumu syndrome dey your DNA when Dem born u inside toilet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by MartinsD12(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
Whenever Igbos don't like a man, look very well because that man must be idiotic and/or useless. Hope Uzodinma is very idiotic. cheesy
He is worse than Mr iberiberism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by fredoooooo: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Evilblackman:

Only you understand watin you type
Tribalism has finished you
You are just another illiterate that hasn’t traveled to more than 2 states
Local man

Infact I've lived all my life in Lagos, the other state I live in is ya brain .. Another stooped mumu grin cheesy grin cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by urchman23: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
You are talking like someone who got no sense.The worst is that Peter Obi has ties to IPOB who seek to destroy our beautiful country Nigeria. He is also corrupt(Pandora) and slow which is the reason for him graduating with third class in philosophy. [/quote]
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Oju4190: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rufai should just b talking as if he na better Person.Mr I will call the Governor
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Channel54: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

Oh boy, you had bad grades get over yourself.

Many of your peers had no support as well but they did better.

You want us to dismiss Obi's lack of academic prowess, the fact that lying is the only language he speaks, the fact that he caused division between Christians in Anambra, the fact that he was caught with 250 million Naira, the fact that he was fingers in the Pandora report amongst others.
Let's not forget that fact that he was hopeless governor who did the least and even invested state funds in his own business.

Abeg shift.

Is it not a shame that the druglord Tinubu who you guys claimed had a good grade got stuck after that?

No other certifications or courses attended after that.

He rather went into drugs which has almost ruined his health currently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Lionnation: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

They should kill him abi?
na you talk that one
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Benchilwell: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Cyberterror:
if obi have tie with ipob than atiku have tie with fulani bandits and fulani killers Herdsman and buhari who tinubu support also have tie with them and shetimma have with Boko Haram and iswap. U think say na only u know Sabi jap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by sukkot: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lionnation:
If igbos in general allow this man to go scut free after 2023 I will have a rethink
what are you insinuating ? that they should kee him ?

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by wacoj(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Uzodinma is nothing but Ikpu!

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Failed imo governor now advising people too
This country sweet
The most useless governor since the history of imo state
Okorocha warships the North, but u see this one eh, his over doing in it just to please the North and displeased the south

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Lionnation: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
urchman23:
You are talking like someone who got no sense.The worst is that Peter Obi has ties to IPOB who seek to destroy our beautiful country Nigeria. He is also corrupt(Pandora) and slow which is the reason for him graduating with third class in philosophy.
what is beautiful about you or your country that ipob want to destroy, so as beautiful and strong your country is you believe a little ipob can destroy it that means you never had a country in the first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Chymummy89: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hello... obidient in the house . Una own person for BBN is up this week for eviction. Try to vote for him. Start ur obidient from there. Don't allow APC and pdp to finally label obidient social media party. Campaign for him. Obidient children can do it. Vote for eloswan....
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Lionnation: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
sukkot:
what are you insinuating ? that they should kee him ?
I am liable to what I say your are responsible for what you understand
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by 00FFT00(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
Whenever Igbos don't like a man, look very well because that man must be idiotic and/or useless. Hope Uzodinma is very idiotic. cheesy

The same principle applies to Amoda the agbado muncher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by epondudu: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
heniford2:
Uzodimma will be buried like Roaches political he made that statement openly on Arise news watch all media house carry it,now his official an igbo hater
So he became a Igbo hater because he States the obvious truth.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by 00FFT00(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Cyberterror:

Ipob is the reason your name has not changed to Shehu adamu.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Abujason: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sadly that’s the kind of people that represent Igbos in politics. It’s either him asking Igbos to forget running for President, or Orji Uzor Kalu choosing Ahmad Lawan as most qualified over all Igbos running for the office under APC, or even Rochas Okorocha who robbed Imo State blind running for the office while in DSS custody. We also have Sen. Chimaroke Nnamani who spent lots of time in prison for sucking Enugu treasury dry but ended up going to Senate and choosing to spend most of his time having disgusting, dirty, sickening and infantile social media fight with a Northerner supporting Peter Obi. How about Amaechi who bankrolled Buhari’s presidential election at the expense of his own people but became Minister of Transportation building rail from Lagos to Ibadan and Abuja to Kano then to Maradi in Niger Republic without doing anything about the delapidated rail service in SS and SE.

The current generation of Igbo political class deserve nothing less than a Jerry Rawlings treatment. Nothing less!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Benchilwell: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Firstson33:
you hypocrite would been painting IPOB as if they are the only terrorist group in nigeria , the Fulani are the first people to set up a terrorist group that’s is still growing in larges making hell of wealth and playing politics with Nigerian lives but come 2023 your evil agenda would fail because Peterobi is coming to make things right again.
and d fulani terroist leader buhari na tinubu friend.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by resourcedude: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Spizzy1:

Blabbering without coherence.
3rd class Philosophy and has attended the best of institutions in the world, highest share holder in Nigeria 3 banks and one of the richest man of the moment in Nigeria. 3rd class in Philosophy and third most researched man in the globe.
Bro!!! YOU DONT FIGHT THE PERSON THAT HAVE ATTAINED THE POSITIONS AND CLASS YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME WILL NEVER REACH! LIKE GOOD THING SO THAT GOOD THING WILL REACH YOU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Arysexy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
Like Joe Yorubakwe...like Hopeless Ozodimgba

The ball is on Imo people's court to either continue condoning this bastard or kick him out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

Oh boy, you had bad grades get over yourself.

Many of your peers had no support as well but they did better.

You want us to dismiss Obi's lack of academic prowess, the fact that lying is the only language he speaks, the fact that he caused division between Christians in Anambra, the fact that he was caught with 250 million Naira, the fact that he was fingers in the Pandora report amongst others.
Let's not forget that fact that he was hopeless governor who did the least and even invested state funds in his own business.

Abeg shift.

My response to that misfit was not meant to promote or drum support for Obi's candidacy. I simply sought to clear the air that a degree doesn't determine the intellectual capacity or mental sagacity of any individual.

So whatever propaganda you're pelting around bears no correlation to what point I'm trying to make. Whether Obi stole your household fortunes or lied to the Catholic Pope is no concern of mine, cause as far as I'm concerned, almost all Nigerian politicians are shady characters. So next time you make to spill a response to a message, do well to read and understand properly.

And for someone who purportedly had good university grades, your lexical command and use of punctuations is quite pitiable.

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by rusher14: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
Channel54:

Is it not a shame that the druglord Tinubu who you guys claimed had a good grade got stuck after that?

No other certifications or courses attended after that.

He rather went into drugs which has almost ruined his health currently.

He no get certifications he come work for Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, GTE and Mobil.

You think those companies recruit blockheads?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Benchilwell: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Honestly, Governor Hope have my respect on this and he is 100% correct. Igbos should forget presidency and make peace with Nigeria. Almost all tribes in Nigeria dislike igbos because they are very annoying. Go to southwest, igbos are hated. Go to the north Igbos are hated, Go to Southsouth, igbos are hated. Igbos will migrate from there region to other regions in the country and become nuisance. Not only that, they begin the beat chest and insult those that accommodate them. They say when you are in Rome then behave like a Roman. Opposite is the case for igbos. They are very hateful and proud. I wonder what kind of people they are. Governor Uzodima knows his people very well and there character.
We have to say the truth now without fear and let igbos know that they have a very weird and bad character. We have to be Frank and say things the way they are and stop polishing things.
south west Igbos are hated,which can lie be that, d most closer tribe to Igbo as friends are Yoruba. They is no Yoruba man that don't have two or three that are not igbo
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by rusher14: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Buddha3:

My response to that misfit was not meant to promote or drum support for Obi's candidacy. I simply sought to clear the air that a degree doesn't determine the intellectual capacity or mental sagacity of any individual.

So whatever propaganda you're pelting around bears no correlation to what point I'm trying to make. Whether Obi stole your household fortunes or lied to the Catholic Pope is no concern of mine, cause as far as I'm concerned, almost all Nigerian politicians are shady characters. So next time you make to spill a response to a message, do well to read and understand properly.

And for someone who purportedly had good university grades, your lexical command and use of punctuations is quite pitiable.

I write pretty well, thank you.

Stop being bitter about your grades.

Get over it.

Sheesh.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by gasparpisciotta: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
Fiscus105:

Rufai and tundun are tactically going against Tinubu, while Abati tactically rooting for Atiku.

Rufai does not even care about the professional and moral obligation to stay neutral when on air.
He feels like a celebrity!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by dallasi: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

Can we also conclude based on pictures taken that Tinubu picked a terrorist as running mate hence is also a Terrorist sponsor?!!

Buhari donated vehicles to Chad and Niger republic... Does that mean he is from those nations??!

Prof. Charles Soludo visited Kanu in custody, is he now one of the sponsors of Ipob and ESN?!!

When you are ready to fully explain the ties Peter Obi has with Ipob other than simple pictures, let me know! I will wait!

What is the analogies of providing legal support to a terrorist's organization(as in case of PO) & mere picture with an ordinary Fulani that has not been indicted or providing aids to neighboring countries that has been on for century?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Capture Alagarno In Borno State (pics) / Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post / "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.