Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment (35742 Views)

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos / Posterity Will Judge Oshiomhole,uzodimma Over Fate Of APC In South East-okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Okoroawusa: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hope Uzodinma has said nothing but the truth.

The Igbos say that there is no better truth than the one you tell yourself.

The Igbo as a tribe will continue to go in circles until it learns to respect other tribes, acknowledges the importance of having and listening to leaders and making alignments and consensions for the purpose of gaining political power.

It might be harsh but it's the gospel truth.

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Truthdeypain: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Broveens42:
It is very easy to know an uneducated person.

Fact: Igbo man can't be president because of the already existing stigma and marginalization from the 1966 biafra war and cumulating into the present Nija structure...

Uzodinma : Igbo man can't be president until they make Peace with Nigeria grin

The problem isn't about becoming president or not. .... But the reason

Bleep you and your father's. Nigeria should be on it's knees for all the atrocities committed against the Igbos.

IGBOS have always been right on every political issue in this your mumu country. But the Sifia pain you people go through at the mention of that great name is the reason envy, jealousy, and wickedness has consumed your heart. You now see blue and call it red.

No dey mention IGBO dey cap oo!
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by ZombieSlayer1: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Sw made igbo you stupid insultive cursed igboboy
slowpoke, go back to your ogbomosho hut and cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Truthdeypain: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Peter pandora Obituary is a criminal and another namadi cownu type of 419er.

Ipob = Peter Obi
Peter Obi = Ipob

A vote for Peter Peter Obi is a vote for Ipob

Tinubu =Agbero

Tinubu= criminality

Tinubu=ododuwa republic.

The agbado druggie, shit eating walking dead will be president of Iragbiji and iragbiji alone.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

slowpoke, go back to your ogbomosho hut and cry

Lol.... See this poor rat. Come to Osapa London and check me out. I don't brag, you will see yourself. You wey poverty don finish your papa
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Buddha3:

Motherfvcker, I graduated from a federal University with a third class not because I was/am slow, but because I worked while schooling and couldn't afford the wherewithal to bribe lecturers for grades. That notwithstanding, I can school you and your four generations yet unborn cause I'm blessed with a good brain.

So your stupendous assertion that Obi's third class certificate makes him unintelligent, is roundly repulsive and boldly pronounces you to be a dunce.

By societal standards, I'm doing extremely well for myself and wife, as is Peter Obi. You should make efforts to make a fine meaning outta your life instead of ridiculing people above you.

Oponu!
Did you by any chance study philosophy in school?
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Did you by any chance study philosophy in school?

Yes. Why?
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
Buddha3:

Yes. Why?
Haha I was right,you sound like one,quite easy to spot one to be sincere, lol.
Your grammar,and philosophical terms were quite obvious.
Cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Truthdeypain: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
JOemmy:

Can you please explain how igbos are not making peace with nigeria? If u say it's because of the biafran war of the late 60s how long will the nigerian state punish the present entire igbo race because of that war which majority where not even born then or even know what caused the war? The fulani north have terrorized non fulani nigerians than any ethnic group in nigeria yet uzodima and those who thinks like him are not asking the fulanis to make peace with nigerians does that make sense to you?

I don't really gettit is it the same war where these people committed war crimes on Biafra or another war.

Why are you guys allowing these bastards patronize you. Explaining and sounding sympathetic, can you even imagine your tone, don't tell me these evil bigots have succeeded in gaslighting you.

IGBOS have long been vindicated in all matters of Nigerian politics. Nigerian has always been a zoo ruled by animals and incompetent bastards and that includes most of the eastern Igbo leader. The bastards who say Igbos calling Nigerian zoo, have said much worse and they are super useless for ever condemning Igbo for anything. By the way IGBOS and IPOB is now now being used synonymously by the propagandists.

I understand your civility but until you begin to understand that most of these bigots are animals, you'll never give up on your wonderful and rational explanations. These fuckers hate IGBOS it's a generational hate. It's the only thing asides football that unites Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Truthdeypain: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Evilblackman:

This is just rubbish, firstly the igbos are not hated in the south south , second the igbos are only hated by the yorubas and hausa because they see them as competition, the igbos are hard working and always focused on success, what caused the civil war , if not the hate on igbos by the hausa and yoruba ... the igbos are beautiful people who are unfortunately hated by these 2 tribes . Everybody has their bad side and annoying characters, You know why you hate them
We the south southern love them

As it should be. Thank you
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Truthdeypain: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Fiscus105:

But the man say absolute truth ooo.

As a Yoruba man that had vowed to vote and asked people to vote for Obi, but now reconsidering my stand on Obi presidency. The way Igbo people are massively attacking, not only other candidates but also tribes they come from.

How will Igbo candidate wins presidential election if he doesn't have support from other regions?

Infact, Igbos are too regionised Obi presidential election in such a way that it looks as if, (if Obi wins), he would be president of Igbo nation alone and alienate other tribes from scheme of things.

You never had any intention to vote Obi. if you had an iota of honesty and truth in you, you would have balanced the facts by stating that your tribesmen are responsible for the tribal wars as they always start the IGBOS character Assassination, or at least attributed a share of the blame to them while reserving a greater portion for the tribe you love to hate.

But of course truth is far from you and your Generation, your total cliche "they are abusing us" propaganda cannot deceive anyone. kindly campaign for your Tinubu and stop all this your conscience play because you have none. A brave man is a man that knows the truth and sticks to it till the very end.

Learn to speak the complete truth. It won't kill you. If you beleive you want Obi as a candidate for reasons best known to you, you would stick to your conviction till the end, that's the sign of integrity and courage. Las Las no be Omo Ale dem go call you ni, ko ju be lo. Many yorubas are willing to waste their votes on Obi and by so doing do justice to equity. I know this for a fact. You are not a standard for the yoruba race.

Atiku Obi and Tinubu, will be the ones to rule Nigeria not we, their supporters.

Let's be guided please!
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Realists(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You never had any intention to vote Obi. If you heart is not filled with hate and wickedness and if you did infact possess an iota of truth and honesty, you would have rounded off your statement by saying that infact your tribesmen are responsible for the tribal wars as they always start the IGBOS character Assassination, or at least given them a share of the blame while reserving a larger portion for the tribe you love to hate.

But of course truth is far from you and your Generation, your total cliche they are abusing us propaganda cannot deceive anyone. kindly campaign for your Tinubu and stop all this your conscience play because
you havee none. Learn to speak the complete truth. It won't kill you.

IPOB = Peter Obi for you will find those letters in his Name.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Igbojew: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Now I see why the Igbos don't like this foolish man that became governor through questionable means

He's not getting a second term, I trust the Imolites on that
And you will hear mischievous people insulting Igbos for hating politicians like Hopeless Uzodimma,Davil Umahi,Rochas Okoroawusa,Joe Yorubakwe,Orji Kaluwa,etc but trust me they will be deal with in due time because Igbos don't forget nor forgive............I am that Igbojew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Igbojew: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hope people can see why Igbos hate these useless Igbo politicians like Hopeless Uzodimma,Davil Umahi,Rochas Okoroawusa,Joe Yorubakwe,Orji Kaluwa,etc but trust me they will be deal with in due time because Igbos don't forget nor forgive............I am that Igbojew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Truthdeypain: 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Realists:

IPOB = Peter Obi for you will find those letters in his Name.

Well said. Those are very kind words. I have heard worse.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Igbojew: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
Whenever Igbos don't like a man, look very well because that man must be idiotic and/or useless. Hope Uzodinma is very idiotic. cheesy
That is one thing I do much love Igbos for,they are really special human being that knows what they want and what they don't.Igbos are the only spot useless people even from far that is why other tribes hate them...........I am that Igbojew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by ada9ja(f): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Cyberterror:
The worst is that Peter Obi has ties to IPOB who seek to destroy our beautiful country Nigeria. He is also corrupt(Pandora) and slow which is the reason for him graduating with third class in philosophy.

I pity ur parent and generation. Dad shud have used withdrawal method

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by PStacks(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
I wonder why they are making a meal of this when it's a hard truth.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Truthdeypain: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
VERDA:

If you feel the marginalisation they complain about is not justified and they want to live, why not allow them go in peace...you keep them in a forced union proclaiming one Nigeria when we all know that's far from true...

The funny thing is the sentiments some Igbo's have against the Nigerian state, a lot of ethnic groups have them too, Igbo's are one of the 3 major ethnic groups, so by share population, destabilisation within them directly leads to destabilisation in the whole country...

The funny thing is most Igbo's were not even interested in the whole leaving the country until a few years ago when a silly president that did not know what it meant to lead a multi ethnic and religious country started causing deep rooted devisions in the country.

The funny thing is that even now, most Igbo's are not even in support of violence of the so called IPOB but stupid people like you just like your president who are good at lumping everybody together pushed a few of them towards a breakaway.

Continue talking senselessly, na Una way.

Very neutral analysis. Best comment so far. If only most of them brainless folks had a fraction of your common sense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Toneymoye(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
When somebody speaks the truth you hate him, for Igbos Yoruba are slaves, Hausa / Fulani are cows, Nigeria herself is a zoo. Do you think only votes can make Obi to become president. Hope is saying the truth but nothing true.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Fiscus105(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You never had any intention to vote Obi. if you had an iota of honesty and truth in you, you would have balanced the facts by stating that your tribesmen are responsible for the tribal wars as they always start the IGBOS character Assassination, or at least attributed a share of the blame to them while reserving a greater portion for the tribe you love to hate.

But of course truth is far from you and your Generation, your total cliche "they are abusing us" propaganda cannot deceive anyone. kindly campaign for your Tinubu and stop all this your conscience play because you have none. A brave man is a man that knows the truth and sticks to it till the very end.

Learn to speak the complete truth. It won't kill you. If you beleive you want Obi as a candidate for reasons best known to you, you would stick to your conviction till the end, that's the sign of integrity and courage. Las Las no be Omo Ale dem go call you ni, ko ju be lo. Many yorubas are willing to waste their votes on Obi and by so doing do justice to equity. I know this for a fact. You are not a standard for the yoruba race.

Atiku Obi and Tinubu, will be the ones to rule Nigeria not we, their supporters.

Let's be guided please!

From today, try to read comment online, starting from nairaland without prejudice, how u guys are attacking, infact ur response to my comment butress my submission. (I expected u to cajole me and convince me why I shouldn't reconsider, instead ,u resulted to attack , not only me but my tribe, just I mentioned earlier.

You guys will sure cause more problem for Obi than benefits, if u dnt stop campaign of attack.

U see Obi cannot win, and u and ur generation can commit suicide after they declare either Atiku or Tinubu.

With ur comment, I say byebye to any Igbo candidate.

Wen u learn how to play politics without bitterness, other tribe we vote for u
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Toneymoye(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
When somebody speaks the truth you hate him, for Igbos Yoruba are slaves, Hausa / Fulani are cows, Nigeria herself is a zoo. Do you think only votes can make Obi to become president. Hope is saying the truth but nothing true. Oseni Rufai lawbreaker and Reuben are working for their principal Atiku. Obi beware of these people.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Toneymoye(m): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
When somebody speaks the truth you hate him, from Igbos Yoruba are slaves, Hausa / Fulani are cows, Nigeria herself is a zoo. Do you think only Igbos votes can make Obi president? Hope is saying the truth but nothing but true. Oseni Rufai lawbreaker and Reuben are working for their principal Atiku. Obi beware of these people.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by samfrancis1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Originality007:

but dummies like u still vote buhari that cannot even present a single waec certificate
Yes cause they made mistake about Buhari doesn’t mean they should make another mistake… cause I don’t understand your point… last last many of those promoting Obi we’re thesame people that went out in masses to vote Buhari
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Fiscus105(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Let's be guided please!

Iya e ma pokunso ni Jo ti Obi ba fail.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by boldtruthalways: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Cyberterror:
The worst is that Peter Obi has ties to IPOB who seek to destroy our beautiful country Nigeria. He is also corrupt(Pandora) and slow which is the reason for him graduating with third class in philosophy.
You don't have sense and can never get to the level of where Obi is right now. Have you attended Havard, Oxford, Cambridge, Kellog, etc? You know the answer. Get some sense for your own good.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Goalgetter23(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
If you can proof it beyond mere words, I guarantee you I will demarket Obi and dump him. But if you can't proof it, may you remain silent forever.

Tinubu who ordered OPC to massacre Hausa/Fulani in Lagos. The North will pay him back during election.
[/quote]

When did Tinubu order OPC to kill Hausa in Lagos? Was Asiwaju the leader/head of OPC? Just cux you handle a phone, you come to Nairaland to write rubbish, do your fact findings before writing to mis-inform readers or the public.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Truthdeypain: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Fiscus105:

From today, try to read comment online, starting from nairaland without prejudice, how u guys are attacking, infact ur response to my comment butress my submission. (I expected u to cajole me and convince me why I shouldn't reconsider, instead ,u resulted to attack , not only me but my tribe, just I mentioned earlier.

You guys will sure cause more problem for Obi than benefits, if u dnt stop campaign of attack.

U see Obi cannot win, and u and ur generation can commit suicide after they declare either Atiku or Tinubu.

With ur comment, I say byebye to any Igbo candidate.

Wen u learn how to play politics without bitterness, other tribe we vote for u

I did try to cajole you. "The truth is far from you and your generation". I believe this is the worst insult in my column, for which you have dismissed all the reasonable explanations I tried to offer. I tried to call you a hypocrite in the most civil way possible without using the word.

You pronounced a lot of exaggerated, unfounded, one sided and frivolous assertions against the Igbos in your first column, assertions that of course are insults or maybe the good news according to King james. grin grin grin ( Define hypocrisy sir)

You didn't admit nor debunk any of my issues raised. Do yorubas not haunt Igbos and play politics of bitterness? . Are you saying IGBOS are truly the exclusive authors and the finishers of what you accuse them of herein. (Personally I think they do more of self defence)

My generation will not commit suicide because we have never depended on politics as a means of livelihood. Your obvious gaslighting and extreme hypocrisy is evident you had no good intentions from the beginning and you bro are neither an honest nor truthful person.(Not feeling like trading tantrums). I am not a nice guy.

I make no apologies as i didn't infact insult you. You are guilty of all you accused me of. I don't claim to be a saint as I reply bigotry with a dose of my own. Basically I treat people how they treat me. And in this case I am sure I just wasted my hospitality (Never again).

The truth is far from you sir!
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Truthdeypain: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
Fiscus105:

Iya e ma pokunso ni Jo ti Obi ba fail.

Obi ole fail, Oloun duro ti ge ge bi Baba Omo

Anyhow wey it go be sha. We gather dey. No be we we country. No leave no vacation. Ajo wambi.

Your insult was expected. My mom will definitely rejoice when Obi wins. It's been a long time coming.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by VERDA: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Very neutral analysis. Best comment so far. If only most of them brainless folks had a fraction of your common sense.

Thanks bro, most people just don't like the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by chosenwan1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lol the difference with other tribes is that they will revolt against you and they will make sure you regret your actions no matter how long it takes.
nabiz:
Very very unfortunate. We have people like Hope in all Nigerian tribea. These people have been groomed, impowered and planted by Fulanis to work against their people. As far as you are loyal to Fulani, they will keep promoting you politically, though wit a limit. Once you stop their agenda, they will hunt you with media. We have many of them in Igbo land, Yoruba land and all the tribe in Nigeria. It is a long term plan
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by geewean(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
If the supreme court governor should win election in Imo state after this verbal outburst, I will begin to see all imolites as FOOLISH people.

Osun people have proven to be bild people by kicking out the incompetent governor inspite of their unavoidable romance with APC.

Edi have proven that Edo no be Lagos. Akwa Ibom even though Akpabio remain one of the best governor put him in his place when he wants to become the Tinubu of Akwa ibom. He even lost it in his own village.

Imolites Nigerians are watching you guys to see if this bunkum man of a governor will still rule u guys with his unpatriotic statement to your very existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) / Governor Wike Visits Emeka Ihedioha In Imo (Photos) / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.