Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment (35747 Views)

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos / Posterity Will Judge Oshiomhole,uzodimma Over Fate Of APC In South East-okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Okhuadams(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnOK0WX8LVo

The Arise TV Early morning show Crew, Rufia Oseni, Reuben Abati and Tundun Abiola have described Governor Hope Uzodimma's statement about Igbo Presidency as absurd and unfortunate.

Hope Uzodimma had asked Igbos to forget about 2023 election unless they make peace with Nigeria.
Oga Hope get watin him see, he was Hoping say Hopefully if igbos beg Nigerians, Hope go dey for them to get presidency meaning all Hope is not lost
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by blessedbanky: 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
When one spits directly at his people, he should not cry wolf when his people turn him into a beating drum.

Meanwhile, contact us for IELTS, TOEFL, SAT preparatory classes @ 5 Maxwell Avenue, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. We also organise online classes for persons who are not residing in Port Harcourt.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Obidient1: 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
Whenever Igbos don't like a man, look very well because that man must be idiotic and/or useless. Hope Uzodinma is very idiotic. cheesy
Honest truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Chrismania100: 12:52am On Sep 07, 2022
Na lie,it is because of jealous as igbos wil come in your areas and dominant you business wise.
I know part of the reasons people like you always campaign for Tinubu knowing full well.he is a criminal is becos of hatred over igbos that you don't want them to smell the sit.
Buy, I can bet with your dirty scrotum that the jinx wil be broken come 2023.
Peter Obi is your president,take it or leave it.

Tinubuwins2023e:
Honestly, Governor Hope have my respect on this and he is 100% correct. Igbos should forget presidency and make peace with Nigeria. Almost all tribes in Nigeria dislike igbos because they are very annoying. Go to southwest, igbos are hated. Go to the north Igbos are hated, Go to Southsouth, igbos are hated. Igbos will migrate from there region to other regions in the country and become nuisance. Not only that, they begin the beat chest and insult those that accommodate them. They say when you are in Rome then behave like a Roman. Opposite is the case for igbos. They are very hateful and proud. I wonder what kind of people they are. Governor Uzodima knows his people very well and there character.
We have to say the truth now without fear and let igbos know that they have a very weird and bad character. We have to be Frank and say things the way they are and stop polishing things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Aromaticshnnap(m): 1:43am On Sep 07, 2022
Stooge
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:20am On Sep 07, 2022
Chrismania100:
Na lie,it is because of jealous as igbos wil come in your areas and dominant you business wise.
I know part of the reasons people like you always campaign for Tinubu knowing full well.he is a criminal is becos of hatred over igbos that you don't want them to smell the sit.
Buy, I can bet with your dirty scrotum that the jinx wil be broken come 2023.
Peter Obi is your president,take it or leave it.

In your wild dreams
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by blazesam(m): 4:39am On Sep 07, 2022
Cyberterror:
The worst is that Peter Obi has ties to IPOB who seek to destroy our beautiful country Nigeria. He is also corrupt(Pandora) and slow which is the reason for him graduating with third class in philosophy.

Destroy their own states only.. I have never seen or heard of ipob in my state, not in the North.

Stop saying what you don't know
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Idiko1: 4:44am On Sep 07, 2022
Hopeless Ozodimgba needs to tell Nigerians what peace Ndigbo had to make with Nigeria.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Idiko1: 4:50am On Sep 07, 2022
Cyberterror:
The worst is that Peter Obi has ties to IPOB who seek to destroy our beautiful country Nigeria. He is also corrupt(Pandora) and slow which is the reason for him graduating with third class in philosophy.

The above is a stream of thought only a goon can proffer. IPOB does not, in anyway of shape, seek to destroy Nigeria. Unless you have idiotically deduced that Nigeria minus Biafra is dead as a church rat.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by donbrowser(m): 5:08am On Sep 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Now I see why the Igbos don't like this foolish man that became governor through questionable means

He's not getting a second term, I trust the Imolites on that

I don't like Hope Uzodinma but where's the lie in what he said? Today, you're Biafra, tomorrow you're Nigerians. Nigeria was a zoo before OBI came, now you want presidency. You only want PDP in your region and the party is not in power at federal.

Let's take for example, instead of Igbos to support someone like David Umahi who did extremely well as a governor to become a senate president, they won't because he's an APC man. What has party got to do with governance? They prefer to keep voting PDP in Abia over choosing a better person in that state and you want presidency.

Let's see who wins sha
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by sukkot: 7:29am On Sep 07, 2022
Lionnation:
I am liable to what I say your are responsible for what you understand
cheesy
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by iezeiyida(m): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2022
Succinctly captured my brother! cool grin
But it's really a sad reality. The big question I wana ask, is what should be done to break out from the Fulani political cages?

nabiz:
Very very unfortunate. We have people like Hope in all Nigerian tribea. These people have been groomed, impowered and planted by Fulanis to work against their people. As far as you are loyal to Fulani, they will keep promoting you politically, though wit a limit. Once you stop their agenda, they will hunt you with media. We have many of them in Igbo land, Yoruba land and all the tribe in Nigeria. It is a long term plan
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by kkonyeji(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2022
Cyberterror:

U should have kept mute instead of displaying ur stupidity for all to see.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by OCEANPOWER: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=ipobcannibals post=116408920]God bless governor Hope Uzodinma for speaking the gospel truth! You cannot hate a country, call it a zoo and still hope to rule that same country….mba nu….oti o!
The Igbo must first make peace with themselves and then Nigeria before they can smel

FORGET ABOUT HOPE UZODINMA WE ALL KNEW HIM VERY WELL WHEN TIME COME U WILL SEE..
UNITY OF PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE BY FORCE,THEN WHY ARE YOU BEGGING FOR ONE NIGERIA UNITY,
BECAUSE THIS HATRED AND TRIBALISM AGAINST THE IGBO WILL LEAD NIGERIAN TO DISINTEGRATION SOONEST.
IPOB ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF ANY POLITICIANS.

UNITED NATION (UN) HAS MANDATED HAUSA FULANI GOVERNMENT TO RELEASED NNAMDI KANU UNCONDITIONALLY LASTEST JANUARY 2023, BIAFRA IS A PROJECT THAT MUST BE FULLFILED ON THIS PLANET..

YOU DON'T WANT THE IGBO TO INVOLVED IN THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT AND U WANT THEM TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA..

IGBO ARE NOT PUSHOVER,

THOSE WHO ARE SUPPORTING PETER OBI FROM DIFFERENT TRIBES WANT THIS COUNTRY TO REMAIN ONE, BECAUSE IS ONLY THAT CAN UNITY NIGERIA,
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by pointblank247(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2022
So it's now that you know that hopeless ozodimgba is a Fulani stooge with the mandate to help distablies Igbo land. It will never work for him, he should watch and see how cockroach okolocha is being kicked about like football after working to enthrone the caliphate in IMO state.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by focus2727(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2022
Beremx:
2023 is not sure for the Hopeless Idiot. He wants to drag Igbos along with him in his coming failure.
Ndi Igbo are wiser now you hopeless one. angry angry
He'll be there till 2024 anything can happen before then
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Bimpe29: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2022
Thinkam:
angry, it annoys me seeing tribal conversations over an election that'll not benefit 80% of Nigerians

Atiku is coming

Neither Atiku or Tinubu will benefit Nigerians, but since majority of Nigerians are dunces, obviously only Atiku or Tinubu are the options, hence Atiku is the better option.

That's a fact we practice a democracy, which should be a reflection of the desires of a majority hence, Nigerians in majority are dunces
Majority of Nigerians are not stupid if you care to know and have a change of perspective.
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2022
Bimpe29:

Majority of Nigerians are not stupid if you care to know and have a change of perspective.

What are they?
Re: Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment by Spizzy1: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
resourcedude:

3rd class Philosophy and has attended the best of institutions in the world, highest share holder in Nigeria 3 banks and one of the richest man of the moment in Nigeria. 3rd class in Philosophy and third most researched man in the globe.
Bro!!! YOU DONT FIGHT THE PERSON THAT HAVE ATTAINED THE POSITIONS AND CLASS YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME WILL NEVER REACH! LIKE GOOD THING SO THAT GOOD THING WILL REACH YOU!

Who are you referring to please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai / Bidemi Bakare Disgrace / Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.