Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? (2599 Views)

Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? / Poland Work Visa / My Trip To Sweden And Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by SuperWriter(f): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2022
I want to study abroad then get permanent resident visa after study, but I don't know which country is better between Belgium and Poland.

Guys please, I need your input. embarassed

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique
Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by rickpat(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2022
SuperWriter:
I want to study abroad then get permanent resident visa after study, but I don't know which country is better between Belgium and Poland.

stay away from Poland...eastern Europe has very high racism...too many issues there....look at what Ukraine foreign students are passing through cus of the invasion.... secondly language...you need to know the language well enough to get a resident permit and even a job after school
why not considerr the UK...the student visa Grant is very high for Nigerians at the moment (over 90%)...you can work towards resident permit after schooling and get work permit.....good luck

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by Enddy50ty(m): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
rickpat:
stay away from Poland...eastern Europe has very high racism...too many issues there....look at what Ukraine foreign students are passing through cus of the invasion.... secondly language...you need to know the language well enough to get a resident permit and even a job after school
why not considerr the UK...the student visa Grant is very high for Nigerians at the moment (over 90%)...you can work towards resident permit after schooling and get work permit.....good luck

You forgot to mention that there are no cheap schools in the U.K. and the cost of living in the U.K. is higher and cannot be compared to that of Belgium or Poland.

15 Likes

Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by ogatboy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
So I have visited the three countries and it depends . No one is better than the other, it just depends on what your plan and goal is. Poland is cool, lots of English speaking people, lots of Africans expecially southern africans, ability to work full time while studying.

Belgium limits your working to 20 hours, you need to speak some french or dutch to get lucky with jobs, lots of blacks as well and you will only enjoy it if you are in the capital (Brussels)

UK is Nigeria in Europle (lol), but schools are expensive and you have to work your ass off.

But please before you travel, vote wisely. vote for better Nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by sammirano: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
I will take Belgium, Brussels on my mind

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by jesmond3945: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
SuperWriter:

Poland is better. So many IT jobs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by SuperWriter(f): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
jesmond3945:

Poland is better. So many IT jobs

Thank you. I will consider Poland.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by SuperWriter(f): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
rickpat:

Every white has its pros and cons for black Africans. Besides, the cost of living in the UK is very high.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by SuperWriter(f): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
ogatboy:
So I have visited the three countries and it depends . No one is better than the other, it just depends on what your plan and goal is. Poland is cool, lots of English speaking people, lots of Africans expecially southern africans, ability to work full time while studying.

Belgium limits your working to 20 hours, you need to speak some french or dutch to get lucky with jobs, lots of blacks as well and you will only enjoy it if you are in the capital (Brussels)

UK is Nigeria in Europle (lol), but schools are expensive and you have to work your ass off.

But please before you travel, vote wisely. vote for better Nigeria

Thank you so much, I think I will go with Poland.
Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by ogatboy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
SuperWriter:

Thank you so much, I think I will go with Poland.

Uwc. There will be lots of people there to put you through. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by ednut1(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2022
My friend doing masters in Belgium said you have a year to find a job, but there is language barrier. Said some people there are doing second masters or find someone to marry so as to remain in the country

4 Likes

Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by jesmond3945: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
SuperWriter:

Thank you. I will consider Poland.
Yes. This is their job board justjoin dot it. As you can see they have over 17000 vacancies in IT alone. With Poland work experience you can work anywhere ln europe

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2022
Poland is better in my regard according to what a few acquaintances who reside there have related to me.

* Cheap standard of living.

* You can work full time while studying.

But, the issue now with Poland is getting an appointment date, unlike the UK where the surety of getting a visa is 90%.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by pansophist(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2022
Go to Poland. You'll enjoy cheap standard of living, friendly people, English speaking youths and awesome foods. Poland also have beautiful culture and nature, and its a tourist hive in Central Europe.

And if you're a man, their girls like black guys lol, not African black o, but if you brush off your agbero accents and swag, you'll enjoy Poland and always return anytime you leave.

20 Likes

Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by SuperWriter(f): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Poland is better in my regard according to what a few acquaintances who reside there have related to me.

* Cheap standard of living.

* You can work full time while studying.

But, the issue now with Poland is getting an appointment date, unlike the UK where the surety of getting a visa is 90%.

Okay, thank you so much.

I'll do more research about getting Poland visa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by SuperWriter(f): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
pansophist:
Go to Poland. You'll enjoy cheap standard of living, friendly people, English speaking youths and awesome foods. Poland also have beautiful culture and nature, and its a tourist hive in Central Europe.

And if you're a man, their girls like black guys lol, not African black o, but if you brush off your agbero accents and swag, you'll enjoy Poland and always return anytime you leave.

Thanks.
Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by Evilblackman(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Belgium is more preferable
To me
The country is one of the most non racist European country

3 Likes

Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by SuperWriter(f): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Evilblackman:
Belgium is more preferable
To me
The country is one of the most non racist European country

Okay, thanks for your contribution. I've made my decision.
Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by Remnita(f): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
SuperWriter:

Okay, thank you so much.

I'll do more research about getting Poland visa.

No appointment dates for Poland don’t waste your time

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by SuperWriter(f): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Remnita:

Why did you say so?
Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
SuperWriter:

Why did you say so?

She is right
Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by SuperWriter(f): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2022
Okay

0taPiaPia:

She is right
Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by SuperWriter(f): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
That's what you're saying in every travel thread, even France.

Remnita:

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by Remnita(f): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
SuperWriter:

Cos it’s the truth .
Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by Enddy50ty(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
SuperWriter:

And Germany too, people who booked last year October just got appointment dates last week.
Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by sacajawea: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2022
SuperWriter:

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique

Studying for what? Bsc MSc or PhD?
Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by Saverin: 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
jesmond3945:

Yes. This is their job board justjoin dot it. As you can see they have over 17000 vacancies in IT alone. With Poland work experience you can work anywhere ln europe

Do they accept Nigerians (living in Nigeria) to work remotely?
Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by jesmond3945: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Saverin:

Do they accept Nigerians (living in Nigeria) to work remotely?
yes, a nairalander is working
Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by Saverin: 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
jesmond3945:
yes, a nairalander is working

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Obtaining A Spain Schegen Visa Requirements / Trump To End U.S Citizenship For Children Born In America / Does Student Traveling To USA Need Only Oneway Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.