Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Stop Sending Money To People You Are Dating Back Home - Lady To Men In Diaspora - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Sending Money To People You Are Dating Back Home - Lady To Men In Diaspora (726 Views)

Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Sending Money To People You Are Dating Back Home - Lady To Men In Diaspora by officialwdhtv: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
VIDEO: Stop sending money to people you are dating back home - Lady to Africans in diaspora.

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4_td-WP9E

1 Share

Re: Stop Sending Money To People You Are Dating Back Home - Lady To Men In Diaspora by Corridon: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
Witch.
Re: Stop Sending Money To People You Are Dating Back Home - Lady To Men In Diaspora by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bad belle, how then will the relationship be sustained since it’s a long distance one? �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Sending Money To People You Are Dating Back Home - Lady To Men In Diaspora by officialwdhtv: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
Bad belle, how then will the relationship be sustained since it’s a long distance one? �

Hahaha wahala
Re: Stop Sending Money To People You Are Dating Back Home - Lady To Men In Diaspora by virginprincess(f): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Who is this one na?undecided undecidedeverybody now want to trend on the interent with stupid talk,mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: Stop Sending Money To People You Are Dating Back Home - Lady To Men In Diaspora by Divay22(f): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Instagram girls full this table o grin grin

Aunty dey are coming for you grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Sending Money To People You Are Dating Back Home - Lady To Men In Diaspora by Fahvvy: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Why on earth should a male be expected to spend money on a woman he is not married to, like how?

If he is doing it out of his own volition, then that's fine, but if not, then that's bullsh.i.t!!!!

Ladies bikonu go and meet your father to meet your needs or you get a job, you're not too small to work... I came to date a partner and not a liability! undecided....

And just before you throw in the "then he shouldn't expect se.x", please understand that only a wh.o.re gives se.x in exchange for benefits undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Sending Money To People You Are Dating Back Home - Lady To Men In Diaspora by officialwdhtv: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2022
Fahvvy:
Why on earth should a male be expected to spend money on a woman he is not married to, like how?

If he is doing it out of his own volition, then that's fine, but if not, then that's bullsh.i.t!!!!

Ladies bikonu go and meet your father to meet your needs or you get a job, you're not too small to work... I came to date a partner and not a liability! undecided....

And just before you throw in the "then he shouldn't expect se.x", please understand that only a wh.o.re gives se.x in exchange for benefits undecided...

Hmnnnn deep

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How His Fiancee Died Because Of Spiritual Wife / Did Eve Menstruate? / This Dude Uploads Nudde Video Of Soft Breasts Olosho Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.