Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,659 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo (17936 Views)

Tinubu’s Certificate: Forgery Allegations Baseless, Says Keyamo / Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo / Keyamo Sued Lagos Assembly For Absolving Tinubu Of Forgery,Becomes His Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by atinga1: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Keyamo needs not bother himself. Those illiterates don't deserve any explanation and the good thing is that they have no electoral value.

See head angry
You're the illiterate here. Common sense is not common.

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Mummiesboy: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Keyamo needs not bother himself. Those illiterates don't deserve any explanation and the good thing is that they have no electoral value.

See head angry
Clown just like that effurun idiot called kiyamu and Tinubu of osun. Keep decieving morons like this guy....Do not quote me because am from the headquarters of vawulens uvwie branch Delta same with festus.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by asanausana91: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Where is that certificate that you sued tinubu for?

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Pickmycall: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Keyamo is a lawyer.Lawyer tell's lie for a living.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Olowosaudi(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hmmm. When money and power is involved, many would do the absurd, and truth would be turned upside down. This is the situation we find ourselves right now in Nigeria, and sadly, it would continue for many years until the corrupt system can no longer sustain itself, and the people will rise up and use their numbers to bring about the needed change that will be to the benefit of all.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
This guys thinks we’re fools lol
Name your price
Everyman get price for his soul o
Tinubu if you give me 1million usd now wallahi I go defend you die grin
Use the money jakpa

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Abujason: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
I know that lawyers are liars. But this man’s own lying case is legendary!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by proprince(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Very stuppid thing to say.

You think you are talking to stuppid people like you Keyamo.?

How did u become a SAN.

These apc foools lie like say no 2moro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Emman08: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
This man will sing any tune for his paymasters

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by BluntCrazeMan: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
SO,, WE GONNA SUE TINUBU BE THAT NAA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by stormborn28(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
fredoooooo:
You have time keyamo answering them, BATSHETTIMA 23 BY GODS GRACE ..
you have two options
1 get your pvc lets meet on election date
2. you can bark till you die ... e no concern us

BOLA TINUBU

I swear Nigerian politicians are thoroughly shameless and lack integrity

Someone's father will just come on national television and be lying with a straight face.

I wonder how they teach their children integrity when they go back home

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Oracleforce: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Seefinish:
Keyamo is ready to deny his parents in order to defend Tinubu
You can't be in APC and still have your senses intact

An average naija lawyer is just like a taxi driver ...as long as you are ready to. pay for their services ...they are trained to tell and defend lies.....

Before you abuse and throw jab Keyamo, look around you, you will know one lawyer that is paid to defend a criminal....if James Ibori can have a legal defence....why can't Tinubu Have Keyamo....
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Melonsmasher: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
A shot on the leg

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Bsport31: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Keyamo will always be loyal to tinubu
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by popesco123: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
You that has electoral value, may your life remain like state of Lagos. Brainwashed BATstad.

quote author=LeoDeKing post=116412538]Keyamo needs not bother himself. Those illiterates don't deserve any explanation and the good thing is that they have no electoral value.

See head angry[/quote]
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Arysexy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hypocrite and hungry liar

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Melonsmasher: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

See head angry
Fooooooooool, he's actually proven a point with people like you without brain

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by knowhowk: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

See head angry
You are the above sir ...Keyamo Went back to his Vomit
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by uchennaq(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

See head angry
You are the one that is an illiterate. See this compound fool.
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by 7arrows: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Seefinish:
Keyamo is ready to deny his parents in order to defend Tinubu
You can't be in APC and still have your senses intact

I swear APC will make the world see u as a bloody liar.
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Kagd10: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
You sued Lagos assembly for clearing Tinubu of certificate forgery and other corruption charges

The same certificate that Tinubu still couldn't present till today for verification

Are you not a fool keyamo?

Tochi3:
No sir you sued the whole of Lagos State not the assembly of Tinubu...

You can't support APCshit and not Sound stupid...

cheesy grin

Pethief Obi miscreantt are the ones who sound stupid TBH.

Point is keyamo made a u turn around after court judgment with Chicago university evidence. So why would he keep putting his head in the mud when the truth is in front of him? Same Chicago university keeps disgracing Tinubu's haters who believed in their Delusion today.
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by onunwa21(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
They say you can't defend tinubu and apc without -----------

Lie Mohammed
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Focusmind: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I wish late legal luminary Gani fawehinmi s still alive

If Gani was alive, Tinubu and APC won't find it funny. Bubu would have used DSS on him.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by bewla(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
fredoooooo:
You have time keyamo answering them, BATSHETTIMA 23 BY GODS GRACE ..
you have two options
1 get your pvc lets meet on election date
2. you can bark till you die ... e no concern us

BOLA TINUBU
Him we believe

Let meet at a debate center see who pull thru

Them go hear am
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by ufotunang: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
This keyamo is a cunny man...he knows how to lie
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by sircatherine45(m): 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

See head angry

Welcome back from your ban.
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by GEEBITE: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Your tribal bigotry has transcended national boundaries now. That is Richard Kingston ex Ghanaian international goalkeeper. It is your type that will scream racism over every issue meanwhile your tribalism which is worse is nauseating. Imagine mocking a fellow black man and when whites do monkey chants in stadium you will rent the air with cry of racism.
LeoDeKing:

See head angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS / Made-In-Nigeria Women: Melaye Blasts Oshiomhole (Video) / Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.