Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo (17750 Views)

Tinubu’s Certificate: Forgery Allegations Baseless, Says Keyamo / Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo / Keyamo Sued Lagos Assembly For Absolving Tinubu Of Forgery,Becomes His Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by fubsy: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
What do we want for Nigeria? Nigeria is bleeding in debt that cannot be justified by this APC-led government. This APC-led government has no regard for education (the future). It has little regard for people's lives (insecurity). Corruption is at its all-time high, and Keyamo who started well in the early 2000s has made a U-turn for us to still support this APC.
May God deliver Nigeria from the hands of wicked, desperate, and insincere politicians with questionable pedigree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Skty: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
What's the difference?
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by truthCoder: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
wolesmile:
Make I reset some people brain...

Tinubu's name is Amoda (Though haters don't know that Amoda is a bastardized form of the name Ahmed. That's how Yorubas in rural areas and Lagos of those days pronounce the name, just as they mispronounce most foreign names)
His initial surname was Yekinni Ogunlere (Bill Clinton of the US, was William Blythe. Yes, you read right. Blythe. He eventually took up his adopted father's name, and Americans were fine with it.)
Tinubu was a drug lord, convicted by the US (Even though FBI and the US department of justice has come out several times to say he was never convicted of any crime.)
He lied about his university certificate (Despite all affirmations by Chicago State University that he was an alumnus of the institution)
They talked the issue of bullion vans during the 2019 elections. He was not a party chieftain. He was not a political office holder. As private citizen conveying whatever he had in those vans to his residence, what law did he break exactly?

The Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act 2011 makes it illegal for any individual to accept or make any cash payment that exceeds N5m (Five Million Naira). This means that every cash transaction over N5m must be done via a financial institution.

Alleged Vote buying in defiance to INEC's regulations as regards election conduct.

For the records, Amoda is not Ahmed as you are trying to twist. It is a purely yoruba and ancient name at that.

You mention Lagos. Be careful there. Lagos has well-documented histories. Every single Lagos family has a traceable history and they pride themselves with this.

Bill Clinton has his educational history (from the very beginning till date) available as public records. If you are insinuating that BAT legally changed his name, then the documents to prove this should be provided in the interest of fairness and integrity. The questions remain. Which primary or secondary school did he attend? If he was home schooled for the period, let him come out to make this claim explicitly. Let him also tell us how he spent his first 25 years.

Tinubu was not convicted because he settled out of court and forfeited crime proceeds. That is the fact. This does not mean a crime was not committed.

Amoda/Amuda, like some other Yoruba oriki names like Adio, Ayinla, Ajala etc have existed long before Islam came trotting along.

While Islam is older in the Yoruba nation than christianity, the earliest attempts at islam is around three centuries old in the northernmost parts (viz ilorin et al) and it took longer to get to the southern parts of present day osun state. The Yoruba nation is at least older than 10 centuries.

There are many non-muslims who bear the Amuda name.Those who are trying to pass Ahmed as Amoda are doing a disservice to the Yoruba language and it is a recent attempt at re-writing history.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by wolesmile(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
truthCoder:

The Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act 2011 makes it illegal for any individual to accept or make any cash payment that exceeds N5m (Five Million Naira). This means that every cash transaction over N5m must be done via a financial institution.

Alleged Vote buying in defiance to INEC's regulations as regards election conduct.

For the records, Amoda is not Ahmed as you are trying to twist. It is a purely yoruba and ancient name at that.

You mention Lagos. Be careful there. Lagos has well-documented histories. Every single Lagos family has a traceable history and they pride themselves with this.

Bill Clinton has his educational history (from the very beginning till date) available as public records. If you are insinuating that BAT legally changed his name, then the documents to prove this should be provided in the interest of fairness and integrity. The questions remain. Which primary or secondary school did he attend? If he was home schooled for the period, let him come out to make this claim explicitly. Let him also tell us how he spent his first 25 years.

Tinubu was not convicted because he settled out of court and forfeited crime proceeds. That is the fact. This does not mean a crime was not committed.

Amoda/Amuda, like some other Yoruba oriki names like Adio, Ayinla, Ajala etc have existed long before Islam came trotting along.

While Islam is older in the Yoruba nation than christianity, the earliest attempts at islam is around three centuries old in the northernmost parts (viz ilorin et al) and it took longer to get to the southern parts of present day osun state. The Yoruba nation is at least older than 10 centuries.

There are many non-muslims who bear the Amuda name.Those who are trying to pass Ahmed as Amoda are doing a disservice to the Yoruba language and it is a recent attempt at re-writing history.

Look at you.
I am a Muslim, and a Yoruba.
Our fathers in those days pronounce the name Áámódà.
As for Amuda (Quite different from Amoda) our fathers then tag that name to all those bearing Yusuf. That's why we call them Amuda Yusuf.
There is no such as Amoda or Amuda in Yoruba language. Go do your research well.

So you even think Amuda is oriki? And Amoda? You're not even talking about Amode?
What part of Yorubaland are you from?
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by lugiano1: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
fredoooooo:
You have time keyamo answering them, BATSHETTIMA 23 BY GODS GRACE ..
you have two options
1 get your pvc lets meet on election date
2. you can bark till you die ... e no concern us

BOLA TINUBU
you be confirm fool na.. it's obvious
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by fredoooooo: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
lugiano1:
you be confirm fool na.. it's obvious
You be confirm oponu , it's more than obvious
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by abalog: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Heeee! Igbo get bad belleeeee!
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by truthCoder: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
wolesmile:

Look at you.
I am a Muslim, and a Yoruba.
Our fathers in those days pronounce the name Áámódà.
As for Amuda (Quite different from Amoda) our fathers then tag that name to all those bearing Yusuf. That's why we call them Amuda Yusuf.
There is no such as Amoda or Amuda in Yoruba language. Go do your research well.

So you even think Amuda is oriki? And Amoda? You're not even talking about Amode?
What part of Yorubaland are you from?

Àmòdá is a Yoruba Oriki. Eni tí Elédùmàrè mòó mò dá or Eni tí Elédùmàrè mò kí ó tó dá.

A-mo-da = The creator knew what He was doing when he created Amoda, in other words, this is someone who was made to specifications.

You being a muslim adds no credence to this discourse.

You writing off a whole oriki means your understanding of the Yoruba language is shallow.

There are many names in the ancient Yoruba language that we might have no direct transliteration in today's Yoruba. It does not mean they are not Yoruba names. Them having recent bastardisations also does not depreciate their historical foundations.

Finally, not to disrespect your fathers, but they are relatively young when compared to the Yoruba history. All your muslim grand parents were recent converts and before the first convert, there was already Amoda in Yoruba Anthroponymy.
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by IfnobeGod20: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
wolesmile:
Make I reset some people brain...

Tinubu's name is Amoda (Though haters don't know that Amoda is a bastardized form of the name Ahmed. That's how Yorubas in rural areas and Lagos of those days pronounce the name, just as they mispronounce most foreign names)
His initial surname was Yekinni Ogunlere (Bill Clinton of the US, was William Blythe. Yes, you read right. Blythe. He eventually took up his adopted father's name, and Americans were fine with it.)
Tinubu was a drug lord, convicted by the US (Even though FBI and the US department of justice has come out several times to say he was never convicted of any crime.)
He lied about his university certificate (Despite all affirmations by Chicago State University that he was an alumnus of the institution)
They talked the issue of bullion vans during the 2019 elections. He was not a party chieftain. He was not a political office holder. As private citizen conveying whatever he had in those vans to his residence, what law did he break exactly?
God gives brain but few people are using their brains the way they suppose use it.
Money Laundering Act prohibits individuals or corporate carrying more than certain amount.
For individual, you can only carry amount not exceeding 5m. If is more than that, it must be done through financial institution. Or are we saying the bullion van only carry less than 5m to his house? If it is the last statement is tantamount to flexing of muscles.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nfiu.gov.ng/images/Downloads/downloads/mlpaamend.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjQ4PjXg4H6AhWTuKQKHc6AAFQQFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2DmLiz-Si_3ploLa7aA1ky
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Jostoman: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Keyamo needs not bother himself. Those illiterates don't deserve any explanation and the good thing is that they have no electoral value.

See head angry
thank God you use your real Monika today
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
That means BAT... Forged... that is what it is..

Keyamo... Has comfirmed it.... !!... he had to coin the lie.....

Its just that he looks more stupid... and probably a baby liar... He should go and learn from his Grand patron.... !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Mosesvic11(m): 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
fredoooooo:
You have time keyamo answering them, BATSHETTIMA 23 BY GODS GRACE ..
you have two options
1 get your pvc lets meet on election date
2. you can bark till you die ... e no concern us

BOLA TINUBU
you are a disgrace to you and your family.
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by fredoooooo: 12:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Mosesvic11:
you are a disgrace to you and your family.
You're more than a disgrace to yourself, your brain , your society and the nation and to humanity. Infact You're more than use**less ,
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:39am On Sep 07, 2022
You will always look like a fool when defending tinubu
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by bayelsaowei(m): 5:26am On Sep 07, 2022
ZeroAccess:
How did this go*t became a SAN for goodness sake?

Honestly, people are becoming extremely stupid in defending tinubu. Chai
grin...

Well if a chunk of the country decides to vote for Tinubu and he wins the presidential election then maybe we just deserve useless leaders back to back..

It's tiring...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him / IPOB: 'Filing Fresh Documents Every Time Not Allowed' - ECOWAS Court Fumes / "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.