Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

I'm Probably The Most Introverted Person On Earth And It's I'm Dying Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Probably The Most Introverted Person On Earth And It's I'm Dying Inside (932 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Help! I'm Dying Inside. / Please Help Me. I Am Dying Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Probably The Most Introverted Person On Earth And It's I'm Dying Inside by Lexzeey: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Since I've known myself I have this demon I've been trying to overcome all my life, I never express my feelings physically, when you encroach on my life, push me to the limit, have me cornered, annoy me, take advantage of me, I'll never tell you how I feel, I'll never point it out, even though every nerve in me is screaming let it out, people take advantage of this alot, they just do things and say afterall he won't react and truely I won't react, most times I'm dying inside, always depressed, sad and melancholic, now what's worse of this whole thing is, I have liked few girls since I come of age, and the likeness is always intense, I hardly fall for girls because I have a preference most girls don't fit, but when I fall, I fall hard, now what's killing me is, all the girls I have ever felt anything for, I never for once voiced it, I never asked any of them out, I guess I internalize and overthink everything and I hate myself afterwards especially when I realize there's high possibility she could've said yes if I asked, I'm now an adult I still can't overcome this, so my dating life is basically nonexistent, how can I change my personality, it's making me antisocial, like dangerously antisocial and alone, the only good thing in all of this is, since I have zero friends and social life I invest alot of my time to video games, movies and hustling, just to fill that void and emptiness, and I'm always indoors.
Re: I'm Probably The Most Introverted Person On Earth And It's I'm Dying Inside by l0uie(m): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
This is so me i'm 23 and in my 3rdyear in the university I'm a cool dude, handsome etc but zero pussy have a girl crush on me from 100 level to now so obvious but I am yet to approach to say hi or make matters easy for her ps. I make enough money, so don't come at me with bullshit wanna know how to be smooth with them shawries and have fun
Re: I'm Probably The Most Introverted Person On Earth And It's I'm Dying Inside by Olaoluwa112(m): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
smiley
Re: I'm Probably The Most Introverted Person On Earth And It's I'm Dying Inside by fati2001(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
Introvert shit.
Everyone is introvert online.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Probably The Most Introverted Person On Earth And It's I'm Dying Inside by longetivity(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bros e be like say na low self esteem you get you no be introvert grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Probably The Most Introverted Person On Earth And It's I'm Dying Inside by Stallionhorse: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
I use to think I'm an introvert until I started cashing out.. Sometime nah brokeness dey make person hide face..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Probably The Most Introverted Person On Earth And It's I'm Dying Inside by Lexzeey: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
longetivity:
Bros e be like say na low self esteem you get you no be introvert grin
So how did u come to that conclusion?
Re: I'm Probably The Most Introverted Person On Earth And It's I'm Dying Inside by ObamaMessi: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Inferiority complex on the beat. Op don't insult introverted persons
Re: I'm Probably The Most Introverted Person On Earth And It's I'm Dying Inside by dontrulee: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hmmmm.... I was probably worse than you were. Learn the art of meditation and watch your life transform. "When you meet with your true self in meditation, you won't be afraid of interacting with the outside world"
Re: I'm Probably The Most Introverted Person On Earth And It's I'm Dying Inside by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:56am On Sep 07, 2022
Oga it is low self esteem you have
Work on yourself
Re: I'm Probably The Most Introverted Person On Earth And It's I'm Dying Inside by Revoluxe: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2022
OP
if you manage take Canadian loud with chill hollandia yoghurt.
You go see say you be outrovert not to talk of extrovert. You morale need spirit
Re: I'm Probably The Most Introverted Person On Earth And It's I'm Dying Inside by Candora(f): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2022
You're an introvert but, you have such esteem issues.
Low self esteem.

I'm an introvert too but, I know and go for what I want.

Let me give you a few tips on how I overcame my introverted side. Though still there but, I guess I'm more of an ambivert now.

Typing...

(1) (Reply)

I Joined Cult When I Was 14 / How Many Round Can U Do / Woman: Punishing her husband for her Ex-boyfriend's crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.