Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac (1804 Views)

PDP Alleges Plot To Upturn Makinde’s Victory At Supreme Court / Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake / Five Governors In Plot To Upturn Buhari’s Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Greenback:

I don't care,if I make life bad for other hardworking people,the cops should do whatever they like to me...

Niggur changed fake currencies and was running away from the cops,damm,what you think would happen if he got away with his crimes?

You see, when you drift and you don't know you have.

So what happens to taking him through the right process of the law ?

If finally you say this, then there is no point tryna blame the blacks for their woes too cos one of the foundations of such woes is the lawlessness - but in this case you've opted for same lawlessness (extra judicial killing of Floyd)
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by obaaderemi: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2022
Greenback:

Well a living dog is always better than a dead lion and also the law in the US which is run by sane people also gives room for paroles to the truly repentant inmates. wink

Nobody should judge another as we all make mistakes but when a man gets to a certain age,he doesn't need another to tell him to stop certain things in life.
Of course, like Chauvin's life of crime and violence that finally destroyed his marriage and life. grin
Well, the whole world celebrated George Floyd. Even in death he stood out. wink Chauvin lives in George's shadow where such hateful specimens and their supporters rightly belongs.
Was he the only one killed extrajudicially by white police? He shook the world even in death. Chauvin even in life is dead. Dude will serve at Least 15 years. That's a system not run by madmen who applaud senseless violence.

In this case a dead lion is better than a living goat.
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by obaaderemi: 7:49am On Sep 11, 2022
kiako:

You see, when you drift and you don't know you have.

So what happens to taking him through the right process of the law ?

If finally you say this, then there is no point tryna blame the blacks for their woes too cos one of the foundations of such woes is the lawlessness - but in this case you've opted for same lawlessness (extra judicial killing of Floyd)
That's a Blackman who hates his own skin you are quoting. He hates himself vehemently. He wishes he were white instead. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Greenback: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2022
obaaderemi:
Well, the whole world celebrated George Floyd. Even in death he stood out. wink
well beautiful and it's good to know you will love to have such heroes in your family hehe

Was he the only one killed extrajudicially by white police? He shook the world even in death. Chauvin even in life is dead. Dude will serve at Least 15 years. In this case a dead lion is better than a living goat
well as you said earlier,the States is a country of sane fellas and even if ye be in prison,you still gonna be living a good life and build up and there's always the possibility of a parole. God can still use you and you can still be of benefits to mankind.....and that's as long as ye be still living..

And the world will always act it's script "yes,buhuhu,he was a good man,buhuhu,he was like the pope,buhuhu she was Theresa,...." but deep within them,they know the real picture and some be smiling grin
The living dog got the chance still but your Voltron lion is dead and gone.

And seriously the world rose against the manner he was killed and didn't stood for what he did....the people who stood for what he did were the broncos who capitalised on the protest to loot shops and I'm pretty sure you like that wink

Again if any bronco wanna make life miserable for hardworking people,stfu and take whatever shht comes your way,gracias

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by obaaderemi: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=Greenback post=116552322][/quote] You can't even quote right in your anger.. wink
Well, one man was celebrated in death and one was thrown in prison. I guess you will celebrate having a murderer and a prisoner like chauvin as hero in your family. grin
The fact is that he got punished by a system run by men who are not crazy. Left to some crackheads here on nairaland the murdering sonofabitch would have gotten a medal for behaving like the hateful animal he is. George's memory blots out his past. Chauvin the animal remains caged body and soul like a rat, deserted even by loved ones while the other man was celebrated worldwide.

I hope you are not jealous of George. You are beginning to sound so. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Greenback: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2022
obaaderemi:
You can't even quote right in your anger.. wink
Well, one man was celebrated in death and one was thrown in prison. I guess you will celebrate having a murderer and a prisoner like chauvin as hero in your family. grin
The fact is that he got punished by a system run by men who are not crazy. Left to some crackheads here on nairaland the murdering sonofabitch would have gotten a medal for behaving like the hateful animal he is. George's memory blots out his past. Chauvin the animal remains caged body and soul like a rat, deserted even by loved ones while the other man was celebrated worldwide.

Truth be told,you is the one actually angry... otherwise you wouldn't have used the word "GOAT" " CRACKHEADS"
grin grin grin
You failed woefully trying to pass an insult grin

I can quote anyone anyhow I like,it's a free world for the living, ain't it? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Aderr: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2022
obaaderemi:

Ouch!!!! grin That hurts @ bolded.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by obaaderemi: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Greenback:

Truth be told,you is the one actually angry... otherwise you wouldn't have used the word "GOAT"
grin grin grin

I can quote anyone anyhow I like,it's a free world for the living, ain't it? grin
Where did I use the word GOAT? Please show me. Don't take this thing too seriously. That's what self hate does to you. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by obaaderemi: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Aderr:
Ouch!!!! grin That hurts @ bolded.
grin
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Greenback: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2022
obaaderemi:
worldwide people called for justice over the brutal manner he was murdered which all "none-goats" grin condemned and the very same US punished the erring officer accordingly....but the fact remains,no one,on officer is gonna bother his arsse again over one less criminal minded fella,they now got his protégées to deal with squarely and are ever ready to any bronco that wanna make life hard for others,savvvy?

...n I can always quote anyhow I like,wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Greenback: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2022
obaaderemi:
Where did I use the word GOAT? Please show me. Don't take this thing too seriously. That's what self hate does to you. wink
obaaderemi:
Of course, like Chauvin's life of crime and violence that finally destroyed his marriage and life. grin
Well, the whole world celebrated George Floyd. Even in death he stood out. wink Chauvin lives in George's shadow where such hateful specimens and their supporters rightly belongs.
Was he the only one killed extrajudicially by white police? He shook the world even in death. Chauvin even in life is dead. Dude will serve at Least 15 years. That's a system not run by madmen who applaud senseless violence.

In this case a dead lion is better than a living "goat."

The bolded can only come from a heart full of anger and bitterness....
But do I care wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by obaaderemi: 8:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Greenback:

The bolded can only come from a heart full of anger and bitterness....
But do I care wink
You really are not serious, my bro. I was only referring to this, which came from you: grin
Greenback:

Well a living dog is always better than a dead lion
grin How does that mean you are a goat? grin A living dog, a living goat.... in this context they're the same. They refer to Chauvin who is still alive but mellowed behind bars .You brought up the comparison of dead lion vs living goat/dog. grin Na wa for some hatefilled people o. Wetin we no go read for nairaland. You are so insecure, man. Cure yourself. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by obaaderemi: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Greenback:

Truth be told,you is the one actually angry... otherwise you wouldn't have used the word "GOAT" " CRACKHEADS"
grin grin grin

I said crackheads here on nairaland who applaud murder. Do you applaud murder? grin

I never said you were a crackhead. Are you one? grin Why are you so insecure?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Greenback: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2022
obaaderemi:
You really are not serious, my bro. I was only referring to this, which came from you: grin

grin How does that mean you are a goat? grin A living dog, a living goat.... in this context they're the same. They refer to Chauvin who is still alive but mellowed behind bars .You brought up the comparison of dead lion vs living goat/dog. grin Na wa for some hatefilled people o. Wetin we no go read for nairaland. You are so insecure, man. Cure yourself. wink
is that why ye be crying nah,haba grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by obaaderemi: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=Greenback post=116554217][/quote]Bro, you don't know how to quote or you are allowing your anger to get the better of you. grin Running from pillar to post, from one thread to another like a small boy because of someone who doesn't know or care about you. grin How could you allow another person to live rent-free in your head this early Sunday morning?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Aderr: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2022
obaaderemi:
Bro, you don't know how to quote or you are allowing your anger to get the better of you. grin Running from pillar to post, from one thread to another like a small boy because of someone who doesn't know or care about you. grin How could you allow another person to live rent-free in your head this early Sunday morning?
Don't kill that man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by obaaderemi: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2022
Aderr:
Don't kill that man.
He should purge himself of sel-hatred. He is the one killing himself slowly. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Greenback: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2022
obaaderemi I can quote anyhow, anywhere I want...learn to be spicy,it's part of what makes the living world go round grin:
Bro, you don't know how to quote or you are allowing your anger to get the better of you. grin Running from pillar to post, from one thread to another like a small boy because of someone who doesn't know or care about you. holla!!! I can quote here too and like I said,I care less about what any dead lion thinks or care about grin grin grin grin

How could you allow another person to live rent-free in your head this early Sunday morning?
obaaderemi:
He should purge himself of sel-hatred. now don't let the world know you can't spell... it's "self",not sel or salt or grin He is the one killing himself slowly. wink
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by obaaderemi: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=Greenback post=116557143][/quote]Signs of a coward. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Greenback: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Aderr:
Don't kill that man.
obaaderemi:
He should purge himself of sel-hatred. He is the one killing himself slowly. wink
two posts,one and same bronco grin grin Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
What a low!!!!!

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by obaaderemi: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Greenback:

E pain am reach prick. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by wirinet(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
izombie:
I don't feel inferior to anybody or race bro. The reality on ground is that africa as a whole is a shitholeeee. When you say fastest growing economies, who said so? I am guessing it's the whites that said it. 90 percent of black people are poison. We don't plan, we don't innovate, we only consume. And until we as black people begin to love our fellow black people we are going nowhere. It's just reality. Call me whatever if it pleases you.

Abeg helep me ask am fastest growing economy in what? Is it education, industries, infrastructures, agriculture, technology? what exactly is Africa (sub saharan Africa) growing fastest in? Maybe in illiteracy, political instability, population and poverty.
I believe they are just caressing our ego to make us feel important. The same Africa that is becoming increasingly indebted to China after escaping the London and Paris clubs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by wirinet(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
tctrills:

The way you kids show your racism and tribalism is just sickening. If it's not Igbo vs Yoruba, it's White vs black. The whites do have your time. They are not the ones holding you back.
Abeg hold you back from what? Are they the ones holding you back from manufacturing your own weapons, machines and food? Are they the ones stopping you from educating ourselves in science research and development in order to compete with the rest of the world?

The whites spent over $10 billion, over a 20 year period with hundreds of scientists just to put a telescope in space to look for the origin of the universe. What has the blackman done or even thought of to contribute to improve the world or knowledge of the world? If we want respect from other races, we have to contribute as a society to the world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Channels TV And NOI Online Voting Survey For 2023 Presidential Election / More Amazing Pictures From APC Grand Finale At Teslim Balagun / What Is Next If Courts Strike Out Obi's Petition On The Altar Of Technicalities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.