Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac (1808 Views)

PDP Alleges Plot To Upturn Makinde’s Victory At Supreme Court / Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake / Five Governors In Plot To Upturn Buhari’s Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
etrouble:

My Nigga, Cat na Cat. Who told you nobody supports his kicking of the Cat? Well, I do. Na white men value animals more than humans.

Yeah you might. However, it means even as they seeming value animals, yet it was more than instilling their value for animals that was in play with regards their action (how they reacted ).

If u understand that, you'll know what is said.
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Quintopia: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
izombie:
I don't feel inferior to anybody or race bro. The reality on ground is that africa as a whole is a shitholeeee. When you say fastest growing economies, who said so? I am guessing it's the whites that said it. 90 percent of black people are poison. We don't plan, we don't innovate, we only consume. And until we as black people begin to love our fellow black people we are going nowhere. It's just reality. Call me whatever if it pleases you.

You're a complete dunce and a stubborn, ignorant dunce at that. 'THE WHITES' DID NOT ''TELL US''.

Every African country has a finance ministry and central bank that calculates its annual GDP growth, sometimes in co-operation with international organisations with capacity. The term ''fastest growing economy'' is referring to GDP growth per annum, and 7 of the world's 10 fastest growing economies are in Africa.

THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN IF ''WE DON'T PLAN, WE DON'T INNOVATE, WE ONLY CONSUME, WE ARE INFERIOR BEINGS, ETC ETC'' , AND OTHER SUCH IGNORANT RUBBISH STREAMING OUT OF YOUR COLONISED, SELF-HATING, UNCLE TOM HEAD.

Just a few months ago, YOUR JUNIOR in Lagos who formed a startup, a couple of years ago, had it purchased by US giant STRIPE a few months back for 200 million dollars cash.

And you have the guts to sit in your dirty little basement to say ''blacks don't innovate''.

Blacks are working wonders across the Earth despite the well-known bottlenecks and roadblocks to their success.

What you should say is that YOU can't innovate or plan or do anything useful with your life.

LEAVE BLACKS OUT OF IT.

USELESS FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by ASAPFERG: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
There is nothing to envy about black people
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Quintopia: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
ASAPFERG:

Not according to the millions of white women who go for a tan and liposuction and even butt enhancement, all to get the black look.

Oh, and the average white woman's ideal man as we all know, is ''tall, DARK and handsome'.

White men might envy that white woman preference for 'dark'.

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL AND OUR SKINS ARE DARK BECAUSE OF THE GOD CHEMICAL, WHICH PROTECTS US FROM THE SUN RAYS OF AFRICA, CALLED MELANIN.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by ASAPFERG: 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

Not according to the millions of white women who go for a tan and liposuction and even butt enhancement, all to get the black look.

Oh, and the average white woman's ideal man as we all know, is ''tall, DARK and handsome'.

White men might envy that white woman preference for 'dark'.

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL AND OUR SKINS ARE DARK BECAUSE OF THE GOD CHEMICAL, WHICH PROTECTS US FROM THE SUN RAYS OF AFRICA, CALLED MELANIN.
there is nothing to envy about black people..
Get that into your black skull

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Quintopia: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
ASAPFERG:
there is nothing to envy about black people..
Get that into your black skull

WHITE DEVIL FROM HELL.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THIS FORUM?

WHY NOT GO HANG OUT WITH YOUR FELLOW NASTY, RACIST, NEO-NAZI CRETINS ON WHATEVER NASTY FORUM YOU NOW GATHER?

STUPID, WORTHLESS, APPALACHIAN ASSWIPE.
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by ASAPFERG: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

WHITE DEVIL FROM HELL.

WHY NOT GO HANG OUT WITH YOUR FELLOW NASTY, RACIST, NEO-NAZI CRETINS ON WHATEVER NASTY FORUM YOU NOW GATHER?

stupid nigga grin
Quintopia:

WHITE DEVIL FROM HELL.

stupid nigga

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by 9japride(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
The vile and hatred being displayed here in nairaland, is it love? When your fellow countryman will say a section of this country can never be president, maybe it's a lovely statement? Next election in 2023, a lot of educated people will act dumb and vote in misfits with the help of the uneducated ones into power. Then when things turn soar, they run to foreign countries to enjoy good governance. Most blacks are extremely wicked.
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by tctrills: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
kiako:
Now, it might come to many notice but this is a reality that is, and should be brought to the fore especially to fellow blacks.

Now, before I begin, I must first emphasize the untrue thoughts to think that even as the world of the blacks is, they (the blacks) don't have anything to measure up with the whites, such that its untrue to think the whites could envy or really h8 or really do d!ckmeasurement with Black's success - because, in reality, this is false or misinformation. The whites ain't comfortable with blacks success and there is this pull him down energy they exhume towards our brothers and sisters especially those that nationalise there. And most times they hinge it on your mistakes, thereby making it look like its cos of the mistake but that's just the foundation they would hold tight to descend their fangs on you.

Now this is a list of instances (first I'll start with the two most recent, which is about Anthony Joshua and Serena Williams) :

1) Anthony Joshua : now, truly, AJ overreacted in his fight with Usyk. But, the backlash he received were really out of this world. I saw real hatred on him.

It got to a point one WHITE condemned that saying people should take a break on him, that it could be affecting his family, etc

That was how much it was. The level of rebuttal I saw these guts display on AJ was very terrible.
Its only a naive one that wouldn't sense the hate.

In fact, it was when they began to include his statement about "black people not to buy from white peoples businesses" that it became really confirmed that indeed there was bitterness in the guise of speaking up for sportsmanship.
And I was like, ohoooo so this is it, I would have thought ! So my instinct didn't fail me.

Meanwhile, note AJ never said that. He only talked about "blacks supporting black businesses"

So you see, what it means when one is able to twist what you said .... Imagine how far such act tells. And was even more shocking as AJ is a British citizen - so what happens to him being their "compatriot" ??

2) Serena Williams : Now this gem of inestimable value is retiring. And the athletic world is all praises. And that is how it ought to be cos she had been the light of lawn tennis. Like, a legend.

But today (this is actually what promoted me to make this post. I would have just be keeping it in mind what I notice, but for this I saw today), I read a post by this Australian I respect so much and I was dissapointed.
This man I respect him so much. As in so much.

But really see that this is sth that has gone beyond the ordinary. Why this ??. Just read below to see.

What was he tryna prove ? Why the d!ck measurement now, at the eve of Serena's joy .

No.

Take a look at these two first. . .
You think whites have your time. If you like keep showing your bad behavior to the world and expect whites to clap for you.
Both Anthony Joshua and Williams have massive white fan base. They are adored by both white and blacks. Most of there sponsorships are from white owned companies. The whites have given them more than there black brethren can ever offer then. Take responsibility of your life and stop blaming whites.
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by tctrills: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

WHITE DEVIL FROM HELL.

The way you kids show your racism and tribalism is just sickening. If it's not Igbo vs Yoruba, it's White vs black. The whites do have your time. They are not the ones holding you back.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Quintopia: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
ASAPFERG:
stupid nigga ;Dstupid nigga

Your prostitute mum.

Son of a stinking wh.o.re.
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Quintopia: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
tctrills:

The way you kids show your racism and tribalism is just sickening. If it's not Igbo vs Yoruba, it's White vs black. The whites do have your time. They are not the ones holding you back.

WHITE BOY, SHUT UP AND GET LOST, YOU STUPID FREAK.

WHO EVER SAID WHITES ARE HOLDING ANYBODY BACK?

YOU CAN BARELY CONTROL YOUR OWN SELVES AND YOUR SAVAGE PASSIONS.

YOU WHITES SHOULD WORRY FIRST ABOUT DESTROYING YOUR OWN NATIONS WTH YOUR STUPID AND BARBARIC NUCLEAR POSTURING AND SUPERPOWER COLD WARS THAT COULD IGNITE A CONFLAGRATION AT ANY MINUTE, MAKING ANY MISFORTUNE IN AFRICA A KINDERGARTEN PARTY IN COMPARISON.

IDIATT FEELING IMPORTANT.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by tctrills: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2022
Quintopia:

WHITE BOY, SHUT UP AND GET LOST, YOU STUPID FREAK.

WHO EVER SAID WHITES ARE HOLDING ANYBODY BACK?

YOU CAN BARELY CONTROL YOUR OWN SELVES AND YOUR SAVAGE PASSIONS.

YOU WHITES SHOULD WORRY FIRST ABOUT DESTROYING YOUR OWN NATIONS WTH YOUR STUPID AND BARBARIC NUCLEAR POSTURING AND SUPERPOWER COLD WARS THAT COULD IGNITE A CONFLAGRATION AT ANY MINUTE, MAKING ANY MISFORTUNE IN AFRICA A KINDERGARTEN PARTY IN COMPARISON.

IDIATT FEELING IMPORTANT.
I see that you have anger issues. But you also have stupidity issues. Where you deported? Better go talk to a doctor before you kill yourself out of frustration.
My advice, don't give up. There is still light at the end of your tunnel. You could turn your fading life around and find happiness. Peace be until you the sad one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
ASAPFERG:

Lol, deep down you wished you were black.
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
tctrills:

You think whites have your time. If you like keep showing your bad behavior to the world and expect whites to clap for you.
Both Anthony Joshua and Williams have massive white fan base. They are adored by both white and blacks. Most of there sponsorships are from white owned companies. The whites have given them more than there black brethren can ever offer then. Take responsibility of your life and stop blaming whites.

Whites who steal like no man's business. Just like how Louis Farrakhan tells Wallace to shut up, he has no moral justification to speak.

The whites lack foundation. But only to build on the stolen.

But this isn't about dick measurement bro. Its about development of the black race.

Hope your mind can now understand that.
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by tctrills: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
kiako:

Whites who steal like no man's business. Just like how Louis Farrakhan tells Wallace to shut up, he has no moral justification to speak.

But this isn't about dick measurement bro. Its about development of the black race.

The only problem blacks have is blacks. Oga I have traveled so I know. I know boys that did not pass jamb in 9ja yet they got admission in UK and US and today they are very successful. In Newyork, you would feel much safer in a white community than in a black neighborhood.
A black man became a 2 time president in America, we have people of Nigerian origin in UK government but it's impossible for an Igbo man to rule 9ja.
Blacks always feel entitled and lazy.
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Greenback: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
kiako:
3) Kurt Zouma : This brother kicked a cat and made a video of it. While no right thinking person would say anyone supports that, it was obvious the energy put in by these whites during that era, was terrific.

Infact, like I said, they'll hold on yo your mistake like you k!lled.

It wasn't same energy these whites put up when George Floyd was killed.

You could see the hypocricy. Very obvious. I don't want to go deep into this and the rest I'll type.
Abeg chill,that bolded lived a life of crime..and he met his Waterloo after committing a crime and was running away.
When you make life miserable for hardworking people,don't expect it to be all rosy,take whatever comes your way

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2022
izombie:
It's about black people bro. We were not the only people colonised by the whites. The chinese and japanese were colonised too but the japanese passport is the strongest passport in the world right now.

Shebi u dey hear wetin dey sup with the queen .....
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by tsdarkside(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2022
izombie:
Posts like this make me very angry. Op, you should bury your head in shame. All the people you listed up there were made rich and famous by the whites. They live in white mans countries. Everything they achieved they did with the tools provided by the whites. Heck, joshua was turned down when he wanted to represent Nigeria in the Olympics.
The white man has nothing to envy regarding blacks. They take what they don't have. Do you know why you and i as black people need to apply for visa when we want to visit europe or north america but someone from the white mans countries doesn't need visas to go to anywhere in the world. The whites, the chinese, japanese, koreans, arabs are all developing their countries except the black man. When you hear someone shouting racism there is a 99 percent chance that it's a black man.
The french team you posted up there is filled with a lot of black people but guess what, 98 percent of back room staff in that same team is white. The french team is just a group of black people being coached by the whites with proper equipment.
Black people are wicked, envious, will bring you down if you give them the chance.
The only reason we still need visas to go anywhere is because every other race in the world is trying to keep black people away.
We need to change the way we think. Change our mentality.

go hug bamboo....
their is nothing wrong with black people....

to be angry is not a sin....

btw....i dont like cats either....

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by tsdarkside(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2022
kiako:

kiki.... wink wink
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by obaaderemi: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Actually there was and there is a lot white folks envy about blacks. That's the unbelievable nature of envy. You may look down on yourself while those you see as far ahead of you envy one thing about you that you just take for granted.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by obaaderemi: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2022
Greenback:

Abeg chill,that bolded lived a life of crime..and he met his Waterloo after committing a crime and was running away.
When you make life miserable for hardworking people,don't expect it to be all rosy,take whatever comes your way
He wasn't running away. And no one deserves to be killed like that. If you must make a point be careful how you do it. Someone knees on your neck for minutes with your hands bound behind you! That's bad.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by obaaderemi: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2022
Quintopia:

WHITE DEVIL FROM HELL.

So because he doesn't agree with you, that makes him white?
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by obaaderemi: 8:10am On Sep 10, 2022
Africans really need to do a lot of introspection as a people. Why is the black race behind everyone else in development? Maybe then the black race can begin to think about how to dig itself out of its problems.
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Greenback: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2022
obaaderemi:
He wasn't running away. And no one deserves to be killed like that. If you must make a point be careful how you do it. Someone knees on your neck for minutes with your hands bound behind you! That's bad.

I don't care,if I make life bad for other hardworking people,the cops should do whatever they like to me...

Niggur changed fake currencies and was running away from the cops,damm,what you think would happen if he got away with his crimes?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by obaaderemi: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Greenback:

I don't care,if I make life bad for other hardworking people,the cops should do whatever they like to me...

Niggur changed fake currencies and was running away from the cops,damm,what you think would happen if he got away with his crimes?
Welll, the law in the US which is run by sane people disagree with you. The man who killed him got his life shattered too. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Babanah: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
The truth be told. Africans are the original humans. Therefore we have the full pool of human genes.
Other races evolved from Africans in the process have lost some of their genes due to adaptation through evolution.
A further set of group of Homo Sapients made contact with another species, know as the Neanderthals and then cross bread further diluting the human gene pool.
Africans are the original race but the other smarter races have managed to brain wash Africans to feel they are inferior.
Take Nigerians, who are supposed to embody the best of Africans, anywhere they go abroad they excel. Nigeria women and men are the only people who look attractive physically and very smart at the same time. Most times with other nationalities there is usually a trade off.
See a fine girl of fine boy abroad and they are most likely Nigerians.
Africans have all it takes to dominate the world. And this responsibility lies squarely on the shoulders of Nigeria.
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by obaaderemi: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Babanah:
The truth be told. Africans are the original humans. Therefore we have the full pool of human genes.
Other races evolved from Africans in the process have lost some of their genes due to adaptation through evolution.
A further set of group of Homo Sapients made contact with another species, know as the Neanderthals and then cross bread further diluting the human gene pool.
Africans are the original race but the other smarter races have managed to brain wash Africans to feel they are inferior.
Take Nigerians, who are supposed to embody the best of Africans, anywhere they go abroad they excel. Nigeria women and men are the only people who look attractive physically and very smart at the same time. Most times with other nationalities there is usually a trade off.
See a fine girl of fine boy abroad and they are most likely Nigerians.

Africans have all it takes to dominate the world. And this responsibility lies squarely on the shoulders of Nigeria.
You started well but derailed here. How are Nigerians supposed to embody the best of Africa? Are other Africans less African than Nigerians? We have beautiful people in other African countries too. Besides, was there anything like Nigeria before 1914? So, what is Nigeria in the context you are using here?
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Babanah: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nigeria is the most populous in Africa. One in every four persons of African heritage is Nigerian.
Nigeria is the most diverse African country in on the continent. In terms of religion and culture.
Nigeria comprises of over 200 ethnic nationalities.
Nigeria has the largest number of young people on the ‘Black’ world.
Nigeria comprised of very powerful states before the arrival of the British colonialists. Kanem Bornu, Hausa states/Fulani caliphate, Oyo empire, Bini Kingdom, Bonny Kingdom, the Igbo autonomous City States, Efik , Ibibio, kingdoms in the middle belt and Adamawa/Taraba the list goes on.
Nigeria has vast natural resources from north to south, east to west all in one country.
The point Nigeria has a super concentration of resources both human and material which place it in a unique position to lead the black race.
Once upon a time, up till the 80s we used to have foreigners from India, Thailand, Philippines coming to work in Nigeria because of better conditions at that time.
My point is talent every where but we seem to have a super abundance of human capital in Nigeria.
Finally Nigeria being the Most African Country is not my original thought. I refer you to an edition of the Economist of London which had such caption for good reason.
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by redsun(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Currently, blacks are their own worst enemies, not whites. Currently, whites are more helpful and useful to blacks than blacks to themselves.

We simply need to smell the coffee of common sense and stop assigning unwarranted blames.

Yes,they were bad,and still bad,but what exactly are we doing to save of situation other than making it worse?
Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
redsun:
Currently, blacks are their own worst enemies, not whites. Currently, whites are more helpful and useful to blacks than blacks to themselves.

We simply need to smell the coffee of common sense and stop assigning unwarranted blames.

Yes,they were bad,and still bad,but what exactly are we doing to save of situation other than making it worse?

Have you tried getting on your knees, shouting that our lives matter and begging to be loved like a dog?

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Whites Envy Blacks. Why Do They Try To Upturn Joyful Moments Of Blac by Greenback: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
obaaderemi:
Welll, the law in the US which is run by sane people disagree with you. The man who killed him got his life shattered too. wink
Well a living dog is always better than a dead lion and also the law in the US which is run by sane people also gives room for paroles to the truly repentant inmates. wink

Nobody should judge another as we all make mistakes but when a man gets to a certain age,he doesn't need another to tell him to stop certain things in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) / Peter Obi Is Stopping South East From Producing NIGERIAN President In A Long Run / Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.