Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation (11887 Views)

FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration / Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD / Buhari Appoints Aghughu Adolphus As The Auditor-general Of The Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by free2ryhme: 6:22am On Sep 07, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
FG today announced the appointment of Mr. Michael Julius Isiuku as the Acting Auditor General for the Federation following the retirement of Mr. Adolphus Aghungu from service with effect from 7th September, 2022.

The appointment was communicated in a letter to the office of the Auditor General for the Federation Ref. No. FCSC/PS/31/VOL.II/283 dated 6th September, 2022. Mr Isiuku is the most senior director in the office.

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by vicfajeze: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2022
tiger28:

Pls don't mind these "Beer Parlor illiterates " !!!
Beer Parlor Illiterate?u are too mean

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by seunmsg(m): 7:02am On Sep 07, 2022
olatade:
Please make him substantive asap.

Not going to happen. We are expecting a female Auditor General this time around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by crayfishng(m): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2022
And the person that typed the Memo couldn't even proof read it? FG Memo for that matter!!! Someone wants to spell for and they spell it as *Fof*
SMH!!
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:23am On Sep 07, 2022
Congrats.....atleast for the first time the FG followed due process by appointing the most senior director or person in the office...kudos to them.
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by olisaEze(m): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2022
His name is Isiuku (Big head), so he must be blessed with a big brain! Lemme coman be going biko, I can’t fit shout aibeg. grin grin

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by asanausana91: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2022
RZArecta:
Till a substantive aboki is located cool
why are you guys so hateful?

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by Tareq1105: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Spandau:

Ok, first off Kadoso, can you kill yourself? Secondly, my very good pal known as dragunov is on vacation. He will be back soon. Drogunov lost interest in your foolery. Unless you want him back. As for asswi.... whatever, dunno him or her. But if you miss him/her, why don't you holler and see if you'd get a response?

Let me respond to your question about the "trolling" business with another question. Did I enter you well well today? Ashuneaux!

It's like u guys have personal issues.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by RZArecta(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2022
asanausana91:
why are you guys so hateful?
get lost. Hasn't that been a regular occurrence under this government ?
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by asanausana91: 10:26am On Sep 07, 2022
RZArecta:
get lost. Hasn't that been a regular occurrence under this government ?
under which government? The same government that hate you is building second niger bridge for you, while the government that loves you for 16years has not built even a two kilometer road.
You guys cannot be pleased.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by ObiaboAdoka(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2022
He will only act but a muslim man from d north will b confirm as d AGF.
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by RZArecta(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2022
asanausana91:
under which government? The same government that hate you is building second niger bridge for you, while the government that loves you for 16years has not built even a two kilometer road.
You guys cannot be pleased.
look at this wild nkita grin when I say agbado guzzlers are not intelligent, it's because of werey people like you grin like say na your papa money dem take do the bridge you're vomiting about
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by GEEBITE: 11:27am On Sep 07, 2022
What is your grade level there now?
seunmsg:

The outgoing substantive Auditor General is from Edo state and the newly appointed Acting Auditor General is from Delta state. The appointment of a substantive AuGF is always based on merit after a rigorous examination and interview process.
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by seunmsg(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2022
GEEBITE:
What is your grade level there now?

How’s that your business?

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by GEEBITE: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Wishing you the best and hoping you are getting close that pinnacle of your civil service career is a crime?
seunmsg:

How’s that your business?
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by seunmsg(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
GEEBITE:
Wishing you the best and hoping you are getting close that pinnacle of your civil service career is a crime?

Thank you for the best wishes. Your intention was initially suspicious.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by Maleekdon: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
PDP Crisis: I Will Flog, Crush The ‘Small Boys’, Says Gov. Wike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSyvOtnI8yM
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by asanausana91: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
RZArecta:
look at this wild nkita grin when I say agbado guzzlers are not intelligent, it's because of werey people like you grin like say na your papa money dem take do the bridge you're vomiting about
only people without something to contribute will engage in insult.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by Preyetonye(m): 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
adedayoa2:
Funny enough, an aboki have never sat on that seat. None that I know of anyway, I could be wrong.
There are some position that buhari can't give his fellow name abokis, because they can't dare handle that position, examples, auditor gen. And minister for health
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by Laid2001: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Wish him Best of Luck
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by RZArecta(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
asanausana91:
only people without something to contribute will engage in insult.
see this oluku pikin o Is your mental capacity capable of understanding intellectual contributions ? You're pretending to have sense just because I fúckèd up the tribal bigotry leg you came with. Ezi
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by Spandau: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Thank you for the best wishes. Your intention was initially suspicious.

Paranoid mook! When your handy work is not good. Why wouldn't you be suspicious. Reminds me of a verse in the Kuran.
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by Spandau: 2:40am On Sep 22, 2022
Tareq1105:

It's like u guys have personal issues.

Flesh and Blood didn't reveal that to you.
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by Spandau: 2:41am On Sep 22, 2022
adedayoa2:
You want him to allow you to continue displaying your ignorance? undecided undecided,

Sorry, and you are?
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by Spandau: 2:42am On Sep 22, 2022
seunmsg:

My little bambino, I can see you’ve been itching for my attention all over the thread. How’s the trolling business going? When are you getting back your dragunov, drogunov and asswipmod handles back?

I’m in a very good mood today so you have my attention. Make your request and let’s see what I can do about it.

So , Kadoso, when are you going to grant my request?

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Deliver Successors / Ibru, George, Others To Lose National Honours • Tafa Balogun, Erastus Akingbola / Bolanle Ambode Donates Conveniences For Children At Ndubuis Park (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.