Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) (40500 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Ogunleke Clement, Others On Lagos Highway / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bloodshed everyday in the Wild Wild West.
RIP to the dead
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Konjiboii: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
Robbery in naira at this time is rubbish.not worth taking a life.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
rollandben:
Why is it that, Nigeria securities has never responded to any distress call, even when distress lasts for hours??
Why is it always difficult for police or other security's to intercepts criminals at the point of crime
Is it that Nigeria is life and property worth nothing in this country

This is bad,armed robbers operated for almost an hour yet no single robber was caught on the crime scene??

Ask Google..grin
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
My own be say I no wan hear story for that my last 1,900 naira for Zenith bank oo

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by SIMONEKPA7: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
Endsars Endsars.... See the results
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by faceland: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
They went to the police station
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by treatise: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Those kogi and Edo north and bank robbery ehnnn

Nor be Nigeria you dey

The one way dey happen for edo north you nor dey hear am
The guy just return from Kyiv
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by SaturnNick(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
Why are those girls happy and in fashion mood?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
It's only when they left you will see Nigeria police, they will disappear into thin air but keep harassing average citizen sad
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by OgaDeyVex: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by GENES11S: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:
Suspected to be armed robbers.

You don't say .

grin grin grin
They are electricians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by kolarov93(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Shey na muric sister rob the bang ni?
Why she attached her pictures now?

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by kokoA(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Robbers operated for over an hour and escaped without any form of resistance from security agencies.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by naijapikin2(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Armed herdsmen...
Armed bandits...
Armed terrorists...
Armed gunmen...
Armed IPOB...
Now armed robbers.

Where are they getting these arms from

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by femiasaolu2014: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Yesterday, the state governor, Yahaya Bello boasted about no one alive who could handle a gun better than him.

Today, two banks in the state under his purview are attacked.

Are you thinking what I am thinking?

"A witch cried last night, a child died the next morning".

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by uvie66: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Zenith bank with robbery
upon all they won't review their security infrastructure and processes, the same old security doors and security procedures will persist until another robbery happens and people are killed and life goes on.
If I was Onyeawu, a meeting of all the Zenith MDs will be assembled and the riot act will be read out, one of the reviews will include reducing the amount of cash held at each branch, encourage customers to do most of their transactions online, increase the use of ATMs aside from branch ATMs, use fake Bank notes in the strong room, only high level Managers will bring out genuine currencies to the cashiers to dispense every morning, and finally only high ranking staff (branch Managers) will be privy to cash movement.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by uvie66: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
It's only when they left you will see Nigeria police, they will disappear into thin air but keep harassing average citizen sad
Nigeria Police how much are they being paid that they will risk their lives.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by uvie66: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Angelfrost:
Nigerian banks are so poorly guarded!

Imagine banks housing Billions in cash and non cash, with innocent people being guarded by ill-equipped, poorly trained officers, while musicians like Portable have better police guards.

This is why I do my best to avoid going to banks! If on the rare occasion I am compelled to be there physically, I go very early, and leave as quickly as possible.

We can't be playing with our lives in this 4th world nation!
Why will I even go into a bank when I can withdraw #20k from a POS vendor and pay as little as #100 fee.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by eebraa(m): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
These thieves came from neighboring states and did this operation with some boys who are indigenes of Ankpa. They used 3 Benue Links Bus. Heard they abandoned the Buses and the money along Enugu road and escaped.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Thinkfree(m): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Am4Victory:
Dare devil armed robbers.

No justification for crime but Buhari economy has pushed many to criminalities.
before Buhari robbery in ankpa town is very common
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Thinkfree(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
eebraa:
These thieves came from neighboring states and did this operation with some boys who are indigenes of Ankpa. They used 3 Benue Links Bus. Heard they abandoned the Buses and the money along Enugu road and escaped.
ogah don't point at any neighbouring state, blame your igala brothers from ankpa.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Landmack: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kogi state is gradually sliding into full time terrorism.
This is one state I fear d most not to I volve itself with terrorism. Kogi terrorists are highly brutal...imagine a combo of egbira,okun,IGALA terrorists...fearful!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by hmohammed(m): 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Am4Victory:

You must be mad
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Landmack: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
eebraa:

U lie...see as you’re already crying and passing blame like cowardly Ipob

Egbira boys of kogi are gradually grooming themselves for a big time terrorism

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by nedekid: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Am4Victory:

Watch and see, nothing will be done to the dpo, area commander or CP. No heads will roll. So it continues.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by drololaaof: 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
One day we will enjoy peace again. Yahaya bello sef don kip kwayet. Lies don finish. I thought he said kogi was safe yet, criminal activities are being reported on a regular basis in that state. The recent one was the ajaokuta attacks which he deliberately blamed on innocent traditional rulers to make people feel the state was safe before repeated attacks were unleashed on people by another arm of boko haram terrorists and he kept quiet. How someone could garner courage to deliberately toy with human life cos of politics is unimaginable

There had been an intelligence report that boko haram had their weapon factoriy in kogi years back but cos of politics, they ignored it. One day, several lies.
Yahaya Bello boasted that he can shoot , so let him confront them nao

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Kog45(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
One day we will enjoy peace again. Yahaya bello sef don kip kwayet. Lies don finish. I thought he said kogi was safe yet, criminal activities are being reported on a regular basis in that state. The recent one was the ajaokuta attacks which he deliberately blamed on innocent traditional rulers to make people feel the state was safe before repeated attacks were unleashed on people by another arm of boko haram terrorists and he kept quiet. How someone could garner courage to deliberately toy with human life cos of politics is unimaginable

There had been an intelligence report that boko haram had their weapon factoriy in kogi years back but cos of politics, they ignored it. One day, several lies.

Thumb up my man...... Na u sabi Yahaya Bello finish.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Dearlord(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
This is horrible
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by ALFADOS(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bello
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:07am On Sep 07, 2022
Sabadon:
Been a while we heard of broad day robbery.

Look like old takers handwork undecided
naxo na!
I suspect diz are the ones dat came to rob Edo central months back and Benin main town, much much few years back.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by knowhowk: 12:32am On Sep 07, 2022
uvie66:
Why will I even go into a bank when I can withdraw #20k from a POS vendor and pay as little as #100 fee.
. Oga Softly dey lie now ...the least POS go collect na 300 Naira for 20k ..

U have a Point but the 100 Naira no b true

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by uvie66: 12:43am On Sep 07, 2022
knowhowk:
. Oga Softly dey lie now ...the least POS go collect na 300 Naira for 20k ..

U have a Point but the 100 Naira no b true
ok... but that's still worth the wahala of queuing for hours at the ATm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV Shows How Harry Uzoka Was Killed In UK / Policewoman Joins Kidnap Gang To Apprehend Kingpin (pic) / Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.