Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) (40503 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Ogunleke Clement, Others On Lagos Highway / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by 43Ronin: 12:47am On Sep 07, 2022
These are bandits/terrorist now, why calling them armed robbers

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Steve0979(m): 12:59am On Sep 07, 2022
I was at a bar drinking den suddenly I hear boom! Omo everybody lost control ,dey sack all police stations loot weapon ,shot a police man odas fled.na navy I dey blame at least na one hour den no fit show face
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by JesusIsAMuslim: 2:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Am4Victory:
Dare devil armed robbers.

No justification for crime but Buhari economy has pushed many to criminalities.

Armed-robber spotted. Did you read the nonsense you wrote?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Bridget95(f): 3:09am On Sep 07, 2022
Jokedip:
They should be arrested ASAP
by who

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by sameks08(m): 3:19am On Sep 07, 2022
Bandits
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Deblow: 3:37am On Sep 07, 2022
SavageResponse:
Kogi state is a very unsafe place

But their Yahyah Bello had declared the state the 'safest' in Nigeria, just for political expediency and brute selfishness
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Cutehector(m): 4:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Angelfrost:
Nigerian banks are so poorly guarded!

Imagine banks housing Billions in cash and non cash, with innocent people being guarded by ill-equipped, poorly trained officers, while musicians like Portable have better police guards.

This is why I do my best to avoid going to banks! If on the rare occasion I am compelled to be there physically, I go very early, and leave as quickly as possible.

We can't be playing with our lives in this 4th world nation!
people at top management level do not understand The value of People in their organization. Only interested in profit.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by BeanmanX(m): 5:24am On Sep 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
hmmm

Fulanis will just come to yorubaland KOGI and be operating like small gods.

If dem leave Igboho for una,aswear to God...

aboki shebi Una feel the man heat small abi..

you don't like western education but you love dollars..na una full Bureau de change

Nothing spoil
How kogi come be Yoruba land?,,,,,,,,Omo illiterates just full this forum.. undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:30am On Sep 07, 2022
uvie66:
Why will I even go into a bank when I can withdraw #20k from a POS vendor and pay as little as #100 fee.

They even Rob and shoot POS vendors these days...

A fully cashless system is the way forward.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:22am On Sep 07, 2022
BeanmanX:
How kogi come be Yoruba land?,,,,,,,,Omo illiterates just full this forum.. undecided

I thought sense was spelt with s until I met you..

You said what?...

jonzing kid

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2022
It will never be well with Buhari, Osunbade and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by JesusSaves49(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2022
Buhari makes all things bad in his own time.

God make all things beautiful in His own time

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by BeanmanX(m): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I thought sense was spelt with s until I met you..

You said what?...

jonzing kid
Small boy,,,

Stop disgracing yourself,,, Simple Google search would have saved u from displaying ur ignorance publicly.....

If Kogi state is a yoruba state,,where would you put ebira and Igala?,,,,I guess they re yorubas too... simpleton. cheesy
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Johnseli(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=OyeofIkoTuN post=116420056]hmmm

Fulanis will just come to yorubaland KOGI and be operating like small gods.

If dem leave Igboho for una,aswear to God...

aboki shebi Una feel the man heat small abi..

you don't like western education but you love dollars..na una full Bureau de change

Nothing spoil

How Kogi take be Yoruba Land?. Are the Igalas and the Ibiras Yorubas?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by ufuosman(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2022
Ewo
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2022
BeanmanX:
Small boy,,,

Stop disgracing yourself,,, Simple Google search would have saved u from displaying ur ignorance publicly.....

If Kogi state is a yoruba state,,where would you put ebira and Igala?,,,,I guess they re yorubas too... simpleton. cheesy

You don't know jack
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Kaytixy: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
One day we will enjoy peace again. Yahaya bello sef don kip kwayet. Lies don finish. I thought he said kogi was safe yet, criminal activities are being reported on a regular basis in that state. The recent one was the ajaokuta attacks which he deliberately blamed on innocent traditional rulers to make people feel the state was safe before repeated attacks were unleashed on people by another arm of boko haram terrorists and he kept quiet. How someone could garner courage to deliberately toy with human life cos of politics is unimaginable

There had been an intelligence report that boko haram had their weapon factoriy in kogi years back but cos of politics, they ignored it. One day, several lies.

yaya bello is a serial lier and a very useless governor.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by ufotunang: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2022
Attack bank for 1 hour.. where was the police and soldiers...no road block..to block them from escaping...this can't happen in advanced foreign countries and other African countries
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Freelane33(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2022
Abdullahi4u7:
Everyday for the thief...
Lol grin
Thief don enjoy if Na everyday for thief
One day for the owner
The owner go don suffer gan oo grin
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Horus(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2022
Where is the CCTV recorded video surveillance footage?.
Are you telling me that this bank do not have video security camera?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Eleyigidgan: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Steve0979:
I was at a bar drinking den suddenly I hear boom! Omo everybody lost control ,dey sack all police stations loot weapon ,shot a police man odas fled.na navy I dey blame at least na one hour den no fit show face
people died?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by BeanmanX(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

You don't know jack
It's people like u that fail ur exams...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Softmirror: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Am4Victory:
Dare devil armed robbers.

No justification for crime but Buhari economy has pushed many to criminalities.

NONSENSE EXCUSE!
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
BeanmanX:
It's people like u that fail ur exams...

and people like you?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by DOM7: 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kogi is the most safest place to be!
Re: Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) by Steve0979(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
people died?
yes 5 people died and many injured.my assessment of d whole saga is dat DOS guys just put roberry as excuse I think dia operations were more more of bombs n dynamite like d way bokoharM do operate,dey went to prison to release somebody also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia / Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) / Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.