Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding (12262 Views)

Peter Obi Denies Arresting And Detaining Governor El-Rufai (Video) / Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign / Tinubu Campaign Group Ask INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi Over Diaspora Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by missionmex(m): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2022
Everythinggood:
make una free him joor, no be only him dey contest for presidency. Always monitoring him like monitor lizards

I tell you, like monitoring evil spirit.
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by Immunity1555: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2022
They have started again ����

LEARN Skills Today.

Do Not Delay Your Dreams any longer!
Learn some Tech skills today that will land you a high-paying role in any part of the world.
From Beginner Stage, to Intermediate Stage and Advanced Stage.
All the Stages (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) are well structured. You will be assign to a well-trained and experienced Facilitators and Mentors that would guide you from one Stage to Another, where you will learn skill, gain experience and gain exposure. You will be working with real-life projects, you can get paid while learning the skills, you will also be linked with international career packaging and work with Global start-up.
There's a better internet service and co-working space.
We have the following learning paths(from Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) that you can choose: Project Management, Frontend Development/Mobile App, Backend,Ui/Ux, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Devops/Cloud Dev, MySQL, PHP, Phyton and many more.
All that can be archieve at Bincom Global Tech Program.
To learn more and register,click this��� link:https://www.bincom.net/globaltech...
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by adekolaelect(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2022
MrEgwim:
Cry-Cry baby
who is this mumu practice in the highest other.

Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2022
jrusky:

Your choice but not Nigerian choice and never my choice.

Know that I have peace. You are Nigerin but want to be Nigeria president forget it Uzodinma said it, okorocha said it, Nwazuruike said it and so many others so better wake up.

Affliction will never rise again the second time. Buhai is the first affliction and your obi is the second pro max affliction which will we will resist to the end we can not afford double mistakes wth time frame of 9 years ok.
hahaha

Emi lo kan people

Brace up. Peter Obi is ur next president. Nigerians are wise now
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by meobizy(f): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2022
This is a good example of the type of president people are willing to elect. All he’ll give us are the same old excuses his incompetent predecessors fed the people throughout decades of the country’s existence.
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by victorsola: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/06/nobody-has-given-me-anything-obi-denies-150m-diaspora-funding/amp/
. Now I know people just follow their favs blindly. I have never seen this kind of blind followership before . Are you expecting him to say the truth . He is a lier from time.
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by jamjo: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bonarotti22:
No other candidate is more qualified than this guy. He’s not the ultimate savior (as some people claim) of our rotten country but voting him into power is a very good step in the redemption of our great country. His antecedents speaks volume and his posture is very assuring. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen a clear path to victory for him.

That is why you should do your part and what is that part, spread the message to your friends, families, your co-workers, your church members, and your communities that is the path to victory you want to see.
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by blessedbanky: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
In Obi we trust.

contact us for IELTS, TOEFL, SAT preparatory classes at 5 Maxwell Avenue Port Harcourt, Rivers State. We also organise online tutorials for persons who live outside Port Harcourt.
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by Dubaku543: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
jrusky:
He is liar and a big thief he would deny it someone that denied his son Asoluko on live TV show what do you expect from him?

He is a very big liar and a miserable smart thief.

Obi Nigeria president will never reach your hand.

Same thing buhari did that plunge our nation into total chaos we find ourselves today.

The efcc should monitor him and trail all his account any offshore cash that enters his account or Gatti account or any of his family, friend or associate should freeze and get him arrested for money laundry.
Jrusky when were you discharged from your mental home? Don't tell me you've escaped again?
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by Moneyyman: 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
I don't support any politician, but the attack on Obi makes other parties seem desperate.

$150m?

Is that a small money to move around without foreign governments raising eyebrow?

Haba na!
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by Wahala90: 4:36am On Sep 08, 2022
dangerousd071:
OBI A Credible, OBI is Not the Problem but his supporters who are majority with exception of few are Good at Criticism and Generalizing insult instead of mobilizing Support all over the country irrespective of region.

That is what PDP and APC say. They insult and say it is Obidients. All you need do is look at the candidates and tell us who is insultive.
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by JAGS001(m): 6:17am On Sep 08, 2022
The most unserious candidate in 2023 presidential general election is PO lol so Nigerians in diaspora will come back home just to get involved in electoral process, joke on you PO someone that want to wipe biafran brothers assets abroad since he knows they can do anything to fund the moving of biafra nation, in the meetings and conferences you wont see hausas and Yorubas and they said Nigerians so its only igbos who are Nigerians in diaspora PO need another special advicer meanwhile the current one should be sacked he doesn't know his work grin grin
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by JAGS001(m): 6:28am On Sep 08, 2022
Moneyyman:
I don't support any politician, but the attack on Obi makes other parties seem desperate.

$150m?

Is that a small money to move around without foreign governments raising eyebrow?

Haba na!
Just as you guys also claims that Tinubu stole money and doing drugs in diaspora and foreign countries like USA and others didn't indict him for any crime mentioned by obituaries supporters.
If this $150m is lie i think y'all should consider yourself as hypocrite and enemies of Nigeria creating fake unverified news, David hundeyin is Benin republic controlling your obituaries blokos with fake investigations, someone that started calling Twitter to ban someone after he was lashed by aunty kemi.
You guys dont even think well for your upcoming children why would you believe that david hundeyin is good in investigation than FBI, DEA, interpol and CIA
You obituaries your ancestors have done you strong things grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Didn’t Order Removal Of ‘All Eyes On The Judiciary’ Billboards – ARCON DG / Occupy Nigeria Gets Better As Pengassan Officially Joins: / Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.