Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,256 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding (12224 Views)

Peter Obi Denies Arresting And Detaining Governor El-Rufai (Video) / Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign / Tinubu Campaign Group Ask INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi Over Diaspora Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by nkemoma(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2022
favourobaro90:
I have told you that Peter Obi is not capable to rule this country. He not a leader for all. Obidient are trying there best but he's not appropriating.

May Tinubu succeed come 2023

Na that Tinubu go kee you with kwashiorkor...
Agbado,yam,cassava,dodo.
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by haslaw(m): 7:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Everythinggood:
make una free him joor, no be only him dey contest for presidency

But na him dey lie upandan.

You can't lie and expect people not to call you out.
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by mrvitalis(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2022
dangerousd071:
OBI A Credible, OBI is Not the Problem but his supporters who are majority with exception of few are Good at Criticism and Generalizing insult instead of mobilizing Support all over the country irrespective of region.
Name one thing obi supporters has done that tinubu and atiku supporters haven't done worse

I dare you name one

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by Zorn: 7:18am On Sep 07, 2022
dangerousd071:
OBI A Credible, OBI is Not the Problem but his supporters who are majority with exception of few are Good at Criticism and Generalizing insult instead of mobilizing Support all over the country irrespective of region.
You're not being sincere to your self , but then its your problem.
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by haslaw(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2022
favourobaro90:
I have told you that Peter Obi is not capable to rule this country. He not a leader for all. Obidient are trying there best but he's not appropriating.

OBIDIENT have created more dislike for their candidate
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by Akuneshiobike(m): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2022
Bonarotti22:
No other candidate is more qualified than this guy. He’s not the ultimate savior (as some people claim) of our rotten country but voting him into power is a very good step in the redemption of our great country. His antecedents speaks volume and his posture is very assuring. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen a clear path to victory for him.
Beautiful nonsense comment.
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by Onogiede(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2022
AyoLamba288:
No road for Igbo
Edo is here to oppose you yet again,.. Yes Igbo are the only region in the world been fought war destroyed their lands without Federal compensation and they have to manage themselves and you are here talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by Chidex50(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2022
dangerousd071:
What do you mean by his supporters. It seems the media is brainwashing you? It seems you don't know Nigeria is in a mess!
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by jrusky(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Rubbish

It would sound and look rubbish to you afterall olumba jazz for obi don beclouded your reasoning capacity so I'm no surprise.

But if its Atiku or Tinubu or Kwankwanso or Kachukwu etc that were accused of foreign fund then it won't be rubbish.

Seriously you all néed deliverance same jazz apc used on buhari zombies had be unleashed on you all better go and see your pastor before its too late the way buhari zombie life were tumbled till today.

You likes it or not obi will nds up the president of uour village.
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2022
jrusky:

It would sound and look rubbish to you afterall olumba jazz for obi don beclouded your reasoning capacity so I'm no surprise.

But if its Atiku or Tinubu or Kwankwanso or Kachukwu etc that were accused of foreign fund then it won't be rubbish.

Seriously you all néed deliverance same jazz apc used on buhari zombies had be unleashed on you all better go and see your pastor before its too late the way buhari zombie life were tumbled till today.

You likes it or not obi will nds up the president of uour village.
You are the one who have clouded your brain mind and soul with hate for the man maybe because he is Igbo. If I'm to choose from the top 3. I go for him
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by Amumaigwe: 7:33am On Sep 07, 2022
haslaw:

OBIDIENT have created more dislike for their candidate

Good things usually attract jealousy. Take it easy with yourself.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by Mrfixitt(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2022
Maleekdon:
Big lie
You can use the lagoon then
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by Mrfixitt(m): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2022
favourobaro90:

Tinubu can never rule Nigeria
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by haslaw(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Good things usually attract jealousy. Take it easy with yourself.

Lol... Stop to dey deceive yourself.

Shey na that Pandora criminal be good thing for Una eyes? I just dey pity IPOB CANNIBALS
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by adekolaelect(m): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2022
But your slowpoke supporters were jostifying and defending how you did not break any law if you get funds from Diaspora for your campaign ?? You better avoid your supporters not to put you in Trouble. They always anxious to justify any thing that goes with their emotional feelings even if it is more than bad .that was how they justify and support anything Kanu did till they pushed him into Kuje prison .Now they have abandoned him and chasing for another man's glory like yours into the Trouble. That is them .Ask them where were those they supported in the past they will start insulting you.Election will come and go but whoever they ruin his or her carrier for their Bitterness emotional satisfactions will be left alone.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by Akuneshiobike(m): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2022
jrusky:
He is liar and a big thief he would deny it someone that denied his son Asoluko on live TV show what do you expect from him?

He is a very big liar and a miserable smart thief.

Obi Nigeria president will never reach your hand.

Same thing buhari did that plunge our nation into total chaos we find ourselves today.

The efcc should monitor him and trail all his account any offshore cash that enters his account or Gatti account or any of his family, friend or associate should freeze and get him arrested for money laundry.
You ended up talking gibberish and making a fool of yourself. Obi will continue to be your nightmare until you wake to realise that he is your President. Nonsense!
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by newbornmacho(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2022

Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by YourMrBoo: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2022
danjumaisah:
I Pledge to Nigeria My Country,
to be OBIdient, loyal and Yusuful,
To vote-out TINUBU, ATIKU, and KWANKWASO, with my PVC,
To be Gentle and Loyal on Election Day,
To Vote PETER OBI with All My Strength, To say NO to Vote buying and protect my vote, And Uphold No Violence & Trouble, So Help Me God. Amen....
We move for a better Nigeria.

I'm fully OBIDIENT to my country Nigeria ���......

Confirmed patroit wink
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by MrEgwim: 8:07am On Sep 07, 2022
we move
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by MrEgwim: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2022
adekolaelect:
But your slowpoke supporters were jostifying and defending how you did not break any law if you get funds from Diaspora for your campaign ?? You better avoid your supporters not to put you in Trouble. They always anxious to justify any thing that goes with their emotional feelings even if it is more than bad .that was how they justify and support anything Kanu did till they pushed him into Kuje prison .Now they have abandoned him and chasing for another man's glory like yours into the Trouble. That is them .Ask them where were those they supported in the past they will start insulting you.Election will come and go but whoever they ruin his or her carrier for their Bitterness emotional satisfactions will be left alone.
Cry-Cry baby

Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by tyinfinity: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2022
Peter obituary has collected over 10 billions dollars from gullible biafrans in the name of liberating biafrans.
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by MrEgwim: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2022
AyoLamba288:
No road for Igbo
May you cry till infinity.
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by maasoap(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Obi campaigns and controversies while going nowhere! Just noises
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by maasoap(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
All of a sudden, APC is now scared of PO.

Nigerians are getting wiser, they thought it would be business as usual.

Nothing to show for the past 7years, the masses are just suffering while many are dieing as a result of insecurity.

grin grin grin
PO and its party that are still struggling for have party secretariats and campaign offices in 36 state capitals and 774 local government headquarters? What a serious herculean task?
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by jrusky(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2022
Akuneshiobike:

You ended up talking gibberish and making a fool of yourself. Obi will continue to be your nightmare until you wake to realise that he is your President. Nonsense!

The president of your village.

Why not let put cash on the table for a bet if the bitch will ever become the president?

Any amount pls if you are sure of him becoming the president.

You better eck off and rot in hell.

President my a s s. You think Nigeria is your ipigs kingdom

Plsss Park one side biko.
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by rickyrex(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2022
favourobaro90:

the biggest insecurity, hardship and looting of nigerians money will be accomplished should Tinubu wins. democracy will go on exstinction. just as democracy is dead in lagos state
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by Udoboss(m): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2022
haslaw:

Untill recent times, I have never disliked Peter Obi and I am quite indifferent about him. I had always seen him like any other Nigerian politician.

I have now come to DETEST the OBIDIIENTS for their insults, HATE, bitterness and toxic politics.

I am ready to campaign against Peter Obi and I don't care who wins between Atiku or Tinubu as long as Peter Obi doesn't win.

Haba!! would fight a man because of supporters...
There lots of us supporting Obi and don't throw tacturm on anybody....

He has warned His supported twice to refrain from hate...Didnt you see that..

He has shown us that He doesn't politics of hate.

But hating him becos of supportes ain't cool at all
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by jrusky(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
You are the one who have clouded your brain mind and soul with hate for the man maybe because he is Igbo. If I'm to choose from the top 3. I go for him

Your choice but not Nigerian choice and never my choice.

Know that I have peace. You are Nigerin but want to be Nigeria president forget it Uzodinma said it, okorocha said it, Nwazuruike said it and so many others so better wake up.

Affliction will never rise again the second time. Buhai is the first affliction and your obi is the second pro max affliction which will we will resist to the end we can not afford double mistakes wth time frame of 9 years ok.
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by Lumig: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2022
cheesy
Believe this liar at your own peril cheesy
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by holysaint1(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/06/nobody-has-given-me-anything-obi-denies-150m-diaspora-funding/amp/

What do you mean denied

Why cant you be straight forward and speak the truth for once... Were you there when he received the money??

Which one is denied again. ??

After they will say it's the obedients that are toxic.
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2022
Maleekdon:
Big lie

Big lie but we kept feeding you poor jobless unemployed chaps each year with Money remitted back home.
Re: ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2022
Lumig:
cheesy
Believe this liar at your own peril cheesy

lie but we kept feeding you poor jobless unemployed chaps each year with Money remitted back home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state / 7 Annoying Things About Lagos / Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.