Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) (17303 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / Palmatah Mutah, Chibok Girl Graduates In America - Pictures / Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Oh year.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by danilmo: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1567149745482735624?t=6cB0nLskTH-wZgiDa3XSBA&s=19

Wen this one start materialising now they LL say it's because of Seaport.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by JoshTim: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2022
emeernest:

He performed creditably considering the meagre state resources & I consider him our best option for a vibrant & transparent leadership. Those using Lagos as basis for comparison are not being fair because Lagos was for decades the Administrative & Commercial capital of Nigeria.

Moreover your candidate Atiku/Tinubu lack leadership credibility. If secret balloting had been implemented in the primaries & bribery/buying of delegates eliminated, non of them would have emerged as winner. The primaries ended up being for the highest bidder with deepest pockets to dish out enough dollars. kiss
Tinubu is the best and has set Lagos economy on a rolling pedal. He has raised leaders who will develop Lagos. Same cannot be said of any other candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by DSoj(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Praxis758:
Investors that the change in government will use their yeye and cruel policies to frustrate, thereby crushing them into extinction.

Many business have suffered and investors have regretted every coming to invest in Nigeria because of our varying and contradicting economic policies are cemeteries that buried them.

Shove ur stupidity and negativity down ir throat

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by danilmo: 8:06am On Sep 07, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Mr governor, what we as citizens want is for you SW governors to come together and look for how to cut us away from the rest of Nigeria, even if you can't get us Yoruba Nation for now, but at least a regional govt is what we deserve.

No smart investor would want to take the risk of coming to Nigeria with all the negative news from the drug peddlers and baby factory people in the east, to the terrorists and kidnappers in the north.

They won't know that there are still some sane people trapped in the misfortune of one Nigeria with these backward people.

Pls Mr Sanwolu, if you guys in govt really love your people like PA Awo did, you should fight for Yoruba people.
One Nigeria has the most negative effect on us.
We have nothing in common with these other people.
Free us plsssss........

This has been my inner prayer everyday. I just know with the power and connection Tinubu has, if he choose to channel his energy for SW regional govt, no body can stop him and we LL collectively queue behind him. We have the resources to even stand alone as a country. But BAT say he want Presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2022
potent5:
Which investors?

Under inclement regulatory environment where Lai Mohammed is always using NBC to hunt and frustrate media and entertainment companies.
stop showing ur frustration on social media

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by Mrshocker(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2022
Lagos always raising the standard of governance!! God bless sanwo olu and Lagos state government. #mygentlegovernor

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by Allisgud: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2022
If sonwolu do better they will attach the glory to tilumbu because he brought him,but buhari messed up they are saying tinubu is not the one in govt,is he not the one who brought him
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by potent5(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2022
porthouse7:
stop showing ur frustration on social media
Stop displaying your idiocy on social media.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2022
This is one of the reasons I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by RichAbujaGuy: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2022
Big Boy doing real Big Boy tingz. wink
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by Iamlakexide(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2022
The best Record label in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcQS5FKNYYA
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by virginchaser(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
seandurse:
Wonder what those top companies running on diesels are going through. Crazy electricity bills without stable power supply, venting anger on nusa and blessing for the monthly peanuts paid to them and overusing Okiemute, Dare and Emeka. Check what's left in company purse na that time dem go know say Ghana no far

Ghana might have stable locations to plant businesses but technicalities and rugged human resources are embedded in Nigerians.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by Mccullum: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
That's one of the products of Tinubu, I'll continue to stand for quality

leadership and visionary leader who can leads Nigeria to greater height in international community.

That's Jagaban for you, the incoming president of FRN by the will of God.

ABAT 2023 is a goal that's not negotiable.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by skuribeebo: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
anonimi:

Model of a looter you mean, just like the rogue Emilokan who made him governor, just as he made the Aso rock disaster Buhari president in 2015, and wants to be rewarded for that success next year?

Will you be kind enough to tell us what your useless Lagos governors model of a looter did with all the trillions IGR, federal allocation and loans in 23 years compared with the below details of just four years

CAN HE ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTIONS
IS SANWO OLU PERFORMING? YES OR NO .
IS LAGOS MONEY UR PAPA MONEY ? YES OR NO .
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Someone will tell me that Tinubu isn't the best that happened to Lagos. Look at the kind of fruits coming out of Tinubu. Brilliant leaders and high level intelligent intellectuals. From Fashola to Ambode and Sanwo Olu. People will be amazed at the level of development that will happen in Nigeria when Tinubu becomes president.

The amazing thing is that some people will still cry about this because of jealousy and hatred. They wish they have such great leaders in there region that can bring about such transformational development and make there region a choice destination but they can't so they have no option than to hate people of great success and progressive people
Tinubu na criminal
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:45am On Sep 08, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu na criminal

Obituary na Ewu, thief and a lying machine
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:52am On Sep 08, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Obituary na Ewu, thief and a lying machine
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for better tomorrow
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:59am On Sep 08, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for better tomorrow

No way. I don't want him
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 08, 2022
I thought they said prior to the 2019 that this man was having issues with his mental health. How come he's performing these wonders despite his mental state. Abeg if na like this person dey ment still perform, I go like taste such..

Reason wetin Dem talk about Tinubu abi Amoda no dey move me... Because his performance will silent many just like Jubrin of Sudan.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
candidtalk:

God bless you immensely. I love it when I see Yorubas talking and reasoning as you do. We must never relent on the agitation to take control of our own security and socio-economic destiny.

'One Nigeria' is finished and on life support. The North knows this and the SW does too. Both are making political efforts to gain advantages per what they want.

Whereas virtually all others, bar the SW and North,
are still sleeping on our current reality. You know the SW see ahead because of the agitation below from who are part of the centre and elected under the APC platform.

You know the North have accepted reality too with how they covertly ensured Atiku is running even when we know a Northerner replacing Buhari takes us into uncharted waters at a nation Nigeria is the most divided it has been since the civil war.

Such is the desperation of the North to ward off what they think will be an attempt of the South to reform Nigeria if a southern becomes President.

We should not relent on what is shown below, as minimum demand, whoever becomes President. Be it Tinubu or Atiku because the SW is the only region acting as if she knows that productive lives for an entire nation is about productive systems, that serve everyone and every region best, and not one individual, one region or one people.

Amen.
And you too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC / Tears, Tributes As Tinubu’s Mother, Is Buried / Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.