Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima (40572 Views)

The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima / Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Segzy19: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
In politics anything can happen.
However, how do you know that Tinubu and his people don't know this already?

His people and circle too are not sleeping....

Never trust anyone 100s in politics
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by kingPhidel(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
When you don’t know anything about law, constitution, party’s constitution you’ll spewed trash. Shittima didn’t contest as such if anything happened before elections 2nd runner up will be filled in. While in a case of the duo are in power sworn by constitution then Shittima will emerge in the absence of Thiefnibu I mean Tinubu. Case of Yaradua’a vs Goodluck
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by GreyLaw(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Absolute nonsense. Who are they? If the so called “they” can kill Tinubu, is it Peter Obi that they can’t kill? Why didn’t they kill Obasanjo and Jonathan when they were there?

Enough of this nonsense please. Nobody is killing anybody. Definitely not Tinubu. Everyone will die at their appointed time so no point making the campaign about death.

It's obvious you don't read and if you read yoi don't read in-between lines. Read again and perhaps you might haply grasp what Ms. Awolowo was saying.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Wwwq: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Impossible
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Amaalik: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Buhari was poisoned and haven't died. Some people did it just to have their man become the president. And now their man is contesting the presidency. He would be given same treatment as Buhari, and the other people's man would become the president.
That's just that
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Goke7: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Will she has said this if osinbajo their personal person was the apc candidate.

I expect a denial soon
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by porka: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Why are u dogmatic by always accepting nonsensical opinions. The same idiots that cook this conspiracy against Yoruba abt ill health of Buhari are the same saying the same nonsense against Shettima. I now start believing the "pull down syndrome of some Yoruba people". These are surreptitious sabotage to campaign against their kin.

Should Nigeria risk such sectarian crisis and ethnic tension and mistrust again because of just a single individual's personal ambition?

Were you not around when Buhari spent over 100 days in hospital in the UK? Did you forget what Nigeria went through?

Nigeria was literally on fire with sectarian killings in many parts of Nigeria. Buhari had to be brought back to Nigeria briefly before going back to complete his treatment. Did you forget how many people died during that ethnic tension?

Was it worth it? Even Buhari himself said he had never been that sick in his life. Was the crisis that the sickness created worth it? Of what benefits were the loss of lives and property? What unity did it foster? Had it not further deepened the ethnic divisions in the country?

Tinubu has spent months in the different hospitals in Europe and America recently. He doesn't even say he is not sick. He knows he is unwell. The APC northern governors know he is infirm. If anything happens to him, would it be out of place to reach a reasonable conclusion that the APC northern governors were working to a certain end?

Must anyone tell any human being that this country is too fragile to take that kind of risk again? For the ambition of just one individual?
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by richie240: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Good. “they” are also planning to kill Peter Obi if he wins so that Ahmed Datti can takeover. So, let’s all leave sentiment and ask Peter Obi to step down from the contest.
Hmmmmmm.....orí e pé bí ago bàbáa Múkáílà!!!. Wàá gbayì èyàn mi!
I'm proud of u!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by porka: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Goke7:
Will she has said this if osinbajo their personal person was the apc candidate.

I expect a denial soon

Is Osinbajo sick?
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by shinealight(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
newbornmacho:
My south west brothers , please vote Peter obi for president

They can knock Obi off too and make Mr Datti Yusful President! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by shinealight(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
kb83:
A word is enough for the wise, The Yoruba people have been warned again, just in case it becomes reality, They should remember they were forewarned.

So, what’s the solution? Should he kill himself before they kill him?
Only cowards die many times before their death!!

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by lagonovo: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Good. “they” are also planning to kill Peter Obi if he wins so that Ahmed Datti can takeover. So, let’s all leave sentiment and ask Peter Obi to step down from the contest.
You too much! grin

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Musa2018(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Which kind talk be this from this aunty na!? It's in sensible without facts.Anyway it's your opinion
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Spandau: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Who is more sound? Shettima is more sound than Tinubu? You think Tinubu is one third class graduate of philosophy from a university in onitsha? What do you guys smoke over there in the SE?

He is talking about soundness of health, bozo! Soundness of health! Do we have to spell everything out so you understand?
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by orisa37: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
COOOOORECT.
SHE IS A NCN.
YORUBAS AND IGBOS GENERALLY, AFENIFERE, OHANAEZE, PANDEF, MIDDLE BELT, AND AREWA, PLEASE DON'T SAY I I DIDN'T WARN YOU.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Spandau: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Maybe you should read the constitution and understand the procedure for impeachment. It is practically impossible for the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to be impeached.

Taking about impeachment, it’s even far more easier for a Peter Obi whose party can’t get up to 10% of the members of the National Assembly to be impeached than a national figure with solid support base all over the country like Tinubu.

Agree with him first that he wasn't talking about killing. O nigberaga oshi.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Spandau: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

There is nothing wrong with Tinubu’s health. You may die before the end of the year as no one is assured of tomorrow so what’s your point again?

Everyone will die at their appointee time. The fear of death should not be a reason for human beings to stop pursuing legitimate ambitions.

Ah, you are irredeemable, Kadoso. Now I know. Omoh!
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Spandau: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

There is no single sense in your comment. That you even backed it up with a screenshot of a tweet from a fake MC Oluomo account says it all.

Tinubu is not your mate. He’s far more sensible that all of you spewing nonsense on this thread. An Itoki like Tinubu is not the kind of person you threaten with death.

If there is anybody that the “establishment” will kill if he wins the election, it’s Peter Obi because of his nativity about Nigeria and his religious bigotry. Tinubu is a detribalized Nigerian who has massive support base in the northern and southern parts of the country. You should be worried for Peter Obi the naive candidate of LP.

Hmmmmm. An Inoki like Tinubu.................? Hmmmmmm!
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by orisa37: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
WE VALUE FAITH, HOPE, PEACE, LOVE AND SUCCESS IN NIGERIA.
WE PRAY FOR PROGRESSION IN THE MOST RIGHTEOUS WAY.
WE ARE TIRED OF FULANI ESPIONAGE AND SABOTAGING MOVEMENTS.
THEREFORE, IF INEC, BMF-BOKOISWA AND THE MILITARY ARE SERIOUS IN THE CONTINUATION OF NIGERIA AS A SOVEREIGN NATION, WE VALUE Osinbajo AS PRESIDENT NOW AND A RETIRED MILITARY GENERAL AS VP.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by richie240: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkutaNla:
Yimu. You people should stop deceiving yourselves with that sort of talk. Tinubu is going to the polls, he'll win, and he'll complete his 8-yrs just as Buhari is about to do his. The Awolowo family has never really been fond of Tinubu (they've never hidden that sentiment) because apparently some of them myopically feel his political rise threatens their father's legendary stature. But in spite of their dislike the man has carved a political brand for himself without their input. They obviously would've preferred Osinbajo (who happens to be their inlaw) emerged as the APC candidate, but they should grow up and move on. Tinubu is the APC candidate and he's Yoruba, and there's nothing they or any other bad-belle people can do about that.
You gyes have amazed me!
May d oil in ur head never run dry!

Can u hear d woman edakun?
So if we dont vote jagz, shey na obi be d better solution?

One if the easiest ways of knowing those who dont mean well for u is when they are good at only complaining/tabling problems but no attempt at offering solutions.

She for complete her 'thesis' by telling us d beta alternative to tinubu na!

I think u hit d nail on d head>>>>#jealousy.
Remember d vp's wife is her daughter/niece. (One of d two). So that explains it!
cool

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by orisa37: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
ATIKU IS A DESERTER.
TINUBU IS SELFISH.
SHETTIMA IS BOKOHARAM CONTINUA.
PETER OBI & OTHERS ARE INEXPERIENCED AND INCOMPETENT.
WE VALUE Osinbajo AND A RTD MILITARY GENERAL FROM ANY OF OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES AS VP TO Osinbajo NOW.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Igbojew:
Which South you coward.You coward Yoruba remember there is South and even Middle Belt when you people are box in a corner by your Housa/Fulani masters but I trust Igbos cos they know you people treacherous behavior too well..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Considering that I am not a yourba person, and my post was mocking APC, yet you assume I support APC.

Right
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Ugonna62: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Those abusing the woman,should read what babachirlawal said,immediatly after the appointment of shettima as VP candidate,he said'tinubu should ensure that hands of shettima is always in sight any time they are together,that anytime heput his hands inside his babariga that tinubu should watch his back,.this is an indictment on the person of shettima which tinubu urchins have sheepishly refuse to accept until it happen.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by richie240: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nwoke, u can inherit ya papa.property, but u nor fit.inherit hin intelligence/(common) sense.

The sage we know!
Dizwan, we yaff dash her to u ipobians!
cool
Iceberg3:
These yoruba people have turned I to something else....see how they are attacking the daughter of the late sage!!!!

Shows what they would've done to him,if he were still alive today!
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by shinealight(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/07/2023-they-are-ploting-to-get-rid-of-tinubu-make-shettima-president-awolowos-daughter/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1662533795

True Leaders are never afraid of such speculations. This is also what they said about Barack Obama, that he would be knocked off and his Vice Joe Biden would take over being a white man. It never happened and Obama spent 8 solid years as President of the United States.
They can plan all they want…..Man proposes, but the Almighty disposes….maybe that will also speed up the dismemberment of the entity called Nigeria!!
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by IfnobeGod20: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
drlateef:

Have you gone to university? If you have gone to university you won’t be talking like this. Tinubu’s first class was not obtained in NIGERIA. Nigerias educational system is different from abroad. Every graduate of western university knows that. Banks, multinational companies etc are always scouting for first class graduate because they are more intelligent and more talented than others. Bill Gates has talents that’s natural and that is not common to find. It may be that they could not discover his talents in university. They grade graduates in universities for a purpose, and your argument does not make sense in that regard.
You're asking me if I have gone to University. I finished my first degree over 20 years ago. Where were you then?
I hope you're not trying to tell me, you're inferior to those that schooled abroad. If that is what you're nursing, you're carrying defeatist mentality. Wole Soyinka never schooled abroad, he finished his first degree from University of Ibadan with third class but went teaching in many prestigious Institutions abroad among are:
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Served as scholar-in-residence at NYU's Institute of African American Affairs and at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California.
He also taught at the universities of Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard and Yale. This is a man with a background of third class from Nigerian university.
Please erase this your defeatist mentality and never make yourself inferior to the whites. They don't have two heads. It's only one and their brains not specially made. It's all the same.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lol
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Iceberg3: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
richie240:
Nwoke, u can inherit ya papa.property, but u nor fit.inherit hin intelligence/(common) sense.

The sage we know!
Dizwan, we yaff dash her to u ipobians!
cool
thank you but ayam not ipob and ayam also not even from the east,thank you once again
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by IfnobeGod20: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Igbojew:
Tokunbo Dosunmu Awolowo tell your greedy and envious Yoruba people maybe they will use because you are their late messiah Awolowo and listen which I doubt because the ones Igbos have been telling them just like Igbos warned them about Buhari presidency in 2014 but because of age long hatred and jealousy they have against Igbos they refused to take Igbos wisdom advice which put Nigeria in situation they are now...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
You guys should stop generalizing issue. Remember that are some Yorubas fronting for Peter Obi. You should have used 'some' instead.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by LifeCoachAndre: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
They are also planning to replace peter obi with dati baba ahmed once obi is sworn in.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by EFEKODOJAMES(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
Manufacturers are closer than you think!

You can now stock your store without worrying about what to buy, where to buy it or how the products will arrive safely.

Visit ��[url]www transcendmarket.com[/url] and place your order now!
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by osazsky(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
Wat is wrong with shetima..atleast he can walk..he can talk..he is healthy...wat else do u need to become president...is shetima not betee than yoruba ass lickers who are betrayers..shetima should be president while tiefnubu should assist him

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Salary And Allowances Of NASS Members Revealed At Last - Vanguard / Buhari Approves State, LG Police / Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.