Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima (40540 Views)

The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima / Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Cforchuks: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Stupid immergination.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by edosignature(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Reasons why I'm voting Atiku Abubarkar.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by colorsofrainbow: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Absolute nonsense. Who are they? If the so called “they” can kill Tinubu, is it Peter Obi that they can’t kill? Why didn’t they kill Obasanjo and Jonathan when they were there?

Enough of this nonsense please. Nobody is killing anybody. Definitely not Tinubu. Everyone will die at their appointed time so no point making the campaign about death.

You did not call her ipob this time. The joke is on all the agbado dogs everywhere littered online grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by colorsofrainbow: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Good. “they” are also planning to kill Peter Obi if he wins so that Ahmed Datti can takeover. So, let’s all leave sentiment and ask Peter Obi to step down from the contest.
Peter Obi was no where mentioned in the context but NO! the torment you receive from Peter Obi won't let you go a second without mentioning his name.
What happened to mentioning Atiku? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by zomby(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jemex003:

And they’re not planning to get rid of Obi to make Datti president huh? Awolowo is a fool

Something tells me that this is a work of the desperate igbos….but trust me it is a total waste of time, it will never work, as the Yorubas are not the igbos; the yorubas are not so GULLIBLE
Mrs Awolowo is too smart to make such a stupid statement.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Olabukola11: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Good. “they” are also planning to kill Peter Obi if he wins so that Ahmed Datti can takeover. So, let’s all leave sentiment and ask Peter Obi to step down from the contest.
The die hard and political no do well backing Jagaban will not near Aso rock if Obi win.( Doubt he is gonna win anyway)
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Exceed15: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Absolute nonsense. Who are they? If the so called “they” can kill Tinubu, is it Peter Obi that they can’t kill? Why didn’t they kill Obasanjo and Jonathan when they were there?

Enough of this nonsense please. Nobody is killing anybody. Definitely not Tinubu. Everyone will die at their appointed time so no point making the campaign about death.

Even the bible say d heart of men is desperately wicked who can know it... Never trust anyone... Ur close pal might be planning your downfall.. Don't be naive.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by zomby(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Peter Obi was no where mentioned in the contest buy NO! the torment you receive from Peter Obi won't let you go a second without mentioning his name.
What happened to mentioning Atiku? grin grin
This is so not because Pitobi is special, but only because his supporters are noise makers that make the most uncivilized noise…And we all know the characteristics of a can that makes the most noise.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by tomju2(f): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
She should keep quiet, Tinubu is not as clueless as Jonathan, let’s play this game.
Play your game but use your senses. When someone's makes an allegation, don't dismiss it in it's entirety. Think. Is it possible at all? Think.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Igbojew: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Iceberg3:
These yoruba people have turned I to something else....see how they are attacking the daughter of the late sage!!!!

Shows what they would've done to him,if he were still alive today!
You don't know this people,same people that always quick to accuse Igbos of insulting their elders have been shown in many occasions insulting the elders who loke Bode George,this Mrs Dosunmu Awolowo and other elders who have contrary openion against their drug lord Tinubu..........I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by IfnobeGod20: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
drlateef:

I don’t believe so. When Tinubu Waa Governor, Shetima was a bank manager in Lagos. Tinubu has greater and better political experience than Shetima. And Tinubu is a first class graduate, Shetima is not.
Please what makes first class graduate better than third class? That one can cram to pass, doesn't make such person better than the other. If we should gauge it with this your mentality, Bill Gates would not have been software wizard and Soyinka would have been nonentity with his third class pass. Soyinka is third class but anywhere Soyinka stand in the midst of scholars, Tinubu cannot smell the place. Let not even talk about the respect Soyinka command all over the world.
Meaning that you're third class, doesn't make you third class human being and that you're first class, doesn't make you first class citizen. It all bore down what you make out of it.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Khaysee: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
Same story they said About buhari he is spending 8yrs now
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Tokotaya: 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Dear all,

Dont expend your energy on falsehood. Tokunbo Awolowo-Dosunmu was not the person in that video trending. See her statement below:

Awolowo Dosumu asks Nigerians and the world to beware of purveyors of falsehood, mischief makers

Says:

'I did not speak with any journalist on Tinubu/Shettima ticket'

'I am not in partisan politics; I have not endorsed or condemned any candidate or party'

Executive Director of the Obafemi Awolowo Foundation and Chairman, African Newspapers of Nigeria Plc, Ambassador Dr Olatokunbo Awolowo Dusumu has asked members of the public to ignore fake news being circulated in her name on the Bola Tinubu/ Kashim Shettima presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The fake news being circulated online by some news platforms and on social media falsely quoted Awolowo Dosumu as warning Nigerians of a plot to get rid of Tinubu in favour of Shettima if they win the 2023 presidential election.

Awolowo Dosumu described the report as false, mischievous and wicked stating that she had not spoken with any journalist in recent times on any matter whatsoever including the 2023 presidential election and the candidates thereof.

"I am not in partisan politics and I have not been in partisan politics for decades. I have neither endorsed nor condemned any candidate or party. I have no intention to do so. I refuse to be dragged into a matter I know nothing about. I advise whoever is behind this wicked lie to make better use of their time for the progress and development of our country, Nigeria," she said.

https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/09/07/i-did-not-speak-with-any-journalist-on-tinubu-shettima-ticket-tokunbo-awolowo-dosunmu/
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Igbojew: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kasssandra:
Yes, let APC do that.

That would lose them the Yoruba, Southern and even some of the Northern vote....and PDP will win again. cheesy
Which South you coward.You coward Yoruba remember there is South and even Middle Belt when you people are box in a corner by your Housa/Fulani masters but I trust Igbos cos they know you people treacherous behavior too well..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Danniedpastor(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkutaNla:

Bleep you and do your worst. I said what I said. I respect Awolowo, but any of his offsprings that also wants to be respected should earn it. Awolowo earned the renown and respect he enjoys today. I don't owe any Awolowo pikin any gaddem respect. Who they epp? Abeg getat.

Pandora Emilokan Tinubu's slave. I wasn't expecting a better response.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by DWickedLandLord: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

There is nothing wrong with Tinubu’s health. You may die before the end of the year as no one is assured of tomorrow so what’s your point again?

Everyone will die at their appointee time. The fear of death should not be a reason for human beings to stop pursuing legitimate ambitions.

Gotdamn you're a lying bastard

This fool said there's nothing wrong with Tinubu's health

Seriously lol n smh

I dare you to tell God that lie
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by zomby(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tokotaya:
Dear all,

Dont expend your energy on falsehood. Tokunbo Awolowo-Dosunmu was not the person in that video trending. See her statement below:

Awolowo Dosumu asks Nigerians and the world to beware of purveyors of falsehood, mischief makers

Says:

'I did not speak with any journalist on Tinubu/Shettima ticket'

'I am not in partisan politics; I have not endorsed or condemned any candidate or party'

Executive Director of the Obafemi Awolowo Foundation and Chairman, African Newspapers of Nigeria Plc, Ambassador Dr Olatokunbo Awolowo Dusumu has asked members of the public to ignore a fake news being circulated in her name on the Bola Tinubu/ Kashim Shettima presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The fake news being circulated online by some news platforms and on social media falsely quoted Awolowo Dosumu as warning Nigerians of a plot to get rid of Tinubu in favour of Shettima if they win the 2023 presidential election.

Awolowo Dosumu described the report as false, mischievous and wicked stating that she had not spoken with any journalist in recent times on any matter whatsoever including the 2023 presidential election and the candidates thereof.

"I am not in partisan politics and I have not been in partisan politics for decades. I have neither endorsed nor condemned any candidate or party. I have no intention to do so. I refuse to be dragged into a matter I know nothing about. I advise whoever is behind this wicked lie to make better use of their time for the progress and development of our country, Nigeria," she said.

Awolowo Dosumu urged Nigerians and the entire world to assist the country, in every way they can, as we navigate through these trying times and to ignore all confusionists and purveyors of patent falsehood.

Thank you so much for this post.
I knew from the beginning that a Yoruba woman (an Awolowo for that matter) wouldn’t have made such a despicable comment. Too brilliant for such a stupid statement.
I will go and modify my previous comments to align with this correction.

Once again, thank you for post this statement to correct things.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by drlateef: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Please what makes first class graduate better than third class? That one can cram to pass, doesn't make such person better than the other. If we should gauge it with this your mentality, Bill Gates would not have been software wizard and Soyinka would have been nonentity with his third class pass. Soyinka is third class but anywhere Soyinka stand in the midst of scholars, Tinubu cannot smell the place. Let not even talk about the respect Soyinka command all over the world.
Meaning that you're third class, doesn't make you third class human being and that you're first class, doesn't make you first class citizen. It all bore down what you make out of it.

Have you gone to university? If you have gone to university you won’t be talking like this. Tinubu’s first class was not obtained in NIGERIA. Nigerias educational system is different from abroad. Every graduate of western university knows that. Banks, multinational companies etc are always scouting for first class graduate because they are more intelligent and more talented than others. Bill Gates has talents that’s natural and that is not common to find. It may be that they could not discover his talents in university. They grade graduates in universities for a purpose, and your argument does not make sense in that regard.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by LordOfTheGame: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Advocate500:
Is shettima not more qualified than tinubu? What Nigeria need is competence not person.

No, shettima is not more qualified than tinubu because he is a boko haram founder and commander. Tinubu is not healthy and morally upright to lead the country so among all the candidates, Peter Obi is the only and best option we have. Vote for Peter Obi and have peace of mind and progress.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Joecap(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
So you are aware of his medical condition
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Kaiser20: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yoruba Muslims wanna attack and disown anyone that criticizes Mr. Tinubu.
They attacked OBJ
They attacked Osinbajo
They attacked all other Yoruba leaders, just for sick BAT.
They attacked their parents and family members who speaks against Tinubu's unhealthy condition.
Who else will they support if their small god Tinubu is dead.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by chidan1214: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
rusher14:
They.

Mumu talk.

Ford Focus DNW (2001)
Clean and sharp
Just arrived from GERMANY
Buy and drive

N3.5m

WhatsApp Contact: 08024110699

Let's deal

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by David160(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Iceberg3: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Igbojew:
You don't know this people,same people that always quick to accuse Igbos of insulting their elders have been shown in many occasions insulting the elders who loke Bode George,this Mrs Dosunmu Awolowo and other elders who have contrary openion against their drug lord Tinubu..........I am that Igbojew
You can always say that over and over again..it's same way they hold their own Afenifere elders in "high esteem",what a people they are now
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Proudlyomonna: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
She should keep quiet, Tinubu is not as clueless as Jonathan, let’s play this game.

Tinubu will not see shishi grin grin
Where una dey plan to get the votes from,every sensible Nigerian understands that APC is the greatest disaster to hit this Country kicking them out is the best and only option now.
Apc must be crushed to save Nigeria.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Messi1997: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Actually, “they” are also planning to get rid of Peter Obi if he wins the election so that Ahmed Datti can take over as president. How does it sound to you?
Shettima is a the founder or boko haram,mastermind of chibok girls.Its the plan to marginalize Christians and easterners.let's go back to two weeks ago at the NBA conference,what did shetimma say?he said tinubu will be in charge of the economic aspect and he will be in charge of the army (tackling insecurity).
Why else would APC opt for a muslim-muslim ticket?
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Kingspin(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

A president where the VP is more sound, qualifies.
Nigeria will have a weak President and a strong VP.
This why they accept the Muslim Muslim ticket.
The North know what they are doing
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by seunmsg(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kingspin:
A president where the VP is more sound, qualifies.
Nigeria will have a weak President and a strong VP.
This why they accept the Muslim Muslim ticket.
The North know what they are doing

Who is more sound? Shettima is more sound than Tinubu? You think Tinubu is one third class graduate of philosophy from a university in onitsha? What do you guys smoke over there in the SE?

3 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by blessedbanky: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Let those who have ears hear.

Meanwhile, contact us for IELTS, TOEFL, SAT preparatory classes at 5 Maxwell Avenue Port Harcourt, Rivers State. We also organise online tutorials for persons who live outside Port Harcourt.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Kingspin(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Who is more sound? Shettima is more sound than Tinubu? You think Tinubu is one third class graduate of philosophy from a university in onitsha? What do you guys smoke over there in the SE?
Leave tribalism alone for your good health.
Pointless things

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Sunnyja: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkutaNla:
If there's any plot to replace Tinubu, then an even worse plot can replace Obi because his own Vp is even a Fulani while Tinubu's is Kanuri. Na so dem talk say Buhari go die before his election, as we speak he has outlived many who wished him death.

Yimu. You people should stop deceiving yourselves with that sort of talk. Tinubu is going to the polls, he'll win, and he'll complete his 8-yrs just as Buhari is about to do his. The Awolowo family has never really been fond of Tinubu (they've never hidden that sentiment) because apparently some of them myopically feel his political rise threatens their father's legendary stature. But in spite of their dislike the man has carved a political brand for himself without their input. They obviously would've preferred Osinbajo (who happens to be their inlaw) emerged as the APC candidate, but they should grow up and move on. Tinubu is the APC candidate and he's Yoruba, and there's nothing they or any other bad-belle people can do about that.
"Tinubu's political rise threatens that of Awolowo"? What kind of tramadol and Oshogbo weed talk is this?
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by alatbaba1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
This is old news na …. the Hausa are wishing us what we wished them during Buhari era We all thought Buhari will die and leave Osinbajo to become president. It’s is more likely Tinubu will die before Buhari that baba is terribly sick

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Wike Kisses His Wife Passionately At Independence Day Celebration (Pics) / List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.