Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) (25821 Views)

Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited / Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) / We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Prettylima(f): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2022
good man with pure heart, but old age Don come baba need to rest. Check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Belleful: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I disagree.

It was initiated by Patience Jonathan.
They will say it's lagos's state money, as if the ones build by other candidates is there personal money

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2022
Hotfreeze:

See them, special adviser on Lagos affairs. Meanwhile, they are using kerosene to bribe your fathers and giving your mothers 500 Naira after childbirth.

Ikpeazu used 8 years to build 1 flyover of questionable tensile strength and millipedes like you were hailing him. Sometimes, you shut up your dirty mouth and pretend you have sense.

In as much as you are not worth the response.. it's obvious they pick the dumbest in the room.. not even an iota of reasonable reply.. all hot air with no single modicum of knowledge..

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Lanretoye(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2022
Make una no mind the idiots.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by LegalWolf: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2022
Esseite:
We have seen better from poorer states.... if not that the Lagos treasury is being looted with reckless abandon.. the attached picture below is what Lagos should be modelling because of its strategic income generation infrastructures and average income population size.

Lol, all the Oil States with their 13% derivation and less population, show us what they have done. Do you think Nigeria is a rich country?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Rawtruth1: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2022
Nansense
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by donbrowser(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2022
Hotfreeze:

See them, special adviser on Lagos affairs. Meanwhile, they are using kerosene to bribe your fathers and giving your mothers 500 Naira after childbirth.

Ikpeazu used 8 years to build 1 flyover of questionable tensile strength and millipedes like you were hailing him. Sometimes, you shut up your dirty mouth and pretend you have sense.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Hitsport16: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2022
Keep it coming
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Lanretoye(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2022
Prettylima:
good man with pure heart, but old age Don come baba need to rest. Check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
my dear,that's why u should take tinubu as a role model.he has a dream and until he dies,he will pursue his dream.leave earsayers think deep within your self.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Peter Obi has been rejected by Yorubas. We no dey play UGM politics here.
e pain am ooooo
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Kehinderichard(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2022
Kudos. And Fashola later rebuilt it to what it is today. Solid and durable
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol, all the Oil States with their 13% derivation and less population, show us what they have done. Do you think Nigeria is a rich country?

But still at that, Lagos towers over them in income, if those states could provide "this" that Lagos parades, what then makes Lagos stand out while giving its former Governor an edge contesting for presidency?
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Sonyboom: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2022
Was it the Pandora Criminal that did this ? Why don't you foolish igbos bring what Obi did to compare what Tinubu did or were they not governor in Nigeria ? Why compare USA to Nigeria ?

Esseite:
We have seen better from poorer states.... if not that the Lagos treasury is being looted with reckless abandon.. the attached picture below is what Lagos should be modelling because of its strategic income generation infrastructures and average income population size.

Peter Obi of a lower income state asphalted over 800km worth of road in same 8years....
- Less IGR
- No tolls
- No debts
- Still saved 75bn (2 years worth of FAAC at the time)
- Paid off 36bn pension while at it.. (1year worth of FAAC)

Ahh... Lagos, it is well sha...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2022
Sonyboom:
Was it the Pandora Criminal that did this ? Why don't you foolish igbos bring what Obi did to compare what Tinubu did or were they not governor in Nigeria ? Why compare USA to Nigeria ?

You have what Obi did in same quote, but you didnt even see it... it gives concern what was really your intent in this comment?... I guess it just the "foolish igbos"...

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by rickyrex(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Zombiedents go cry tire
Jagaban is the man for the job
Emilokan 1 is the next president, if uno like am go hang yourself
even the worst governor in nigeria commissioned a road. whats new about it. wike has commissioned more roads in river state and we still dey hear word

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by tamdun: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2022
They asked pic of tinubu commissioning project, I've seen many videos of tinubu projects but these people will never be satisfied, now that u present evidence to them, they'll asked for another thing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by 27Pushing30: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2022
Esseite:

Peter Obi of a lower income state asphalted over 800km worth of road in same 8years....
- Less IGR
- No tolls
- No debts

Show me a bridge like that in New york

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by lhordspy: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2022
Esseite:

- Less IGR
- No tolls
- No debts

Emeka i put it to you. You are a Daft boy. No be only Asphalt, na fast and furious.

Shows us pictures and stop giving us lies and tales. Where are obi's project commissioning pics??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by IfnobeGod20: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Please is Ikpeazu contesting for president? The people that says, commonsense is not common, they are right.
For your heartache, PETER OBI built 28 bridges in 8 years while Tinubu built just zero in 8 years. The difference is clear like 7up.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by 234daniel2010(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2022
Aso rock isn't Old people's home, let him retire give room for smart, young and healthier people to server. He has done enough from Lagos, what else does he want?

Softmirror:

grin

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by BATified2023: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2022
derecho:
BAT aka Mr.Odale T'olule
emeka

Y not counter us with what Peter obi did as governor?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Emeka i put it to you. You are a Daft boy. No be only Asphalt, na fast and furious.

Shows us pictures and stop giving us lies and tales. Where are obi's project commissioning pics??

1 - My name is not emeka to align with your tribalistic tendencies, its Esseite.. and you have receipts all over the internet, which has been displayed countless times...

2 - Would a state be accorded "Best road network" from not being close to one if it did nothing?... Go and verify...

It seems unbelievable in Nigeria, which is why we clamour for Peter Obi. he can repeat same feat all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by IfnobeGod20: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2022
tamdun:
They asked pic of tinubu commissioning project, I've seen many videos of tinubu projects but these people will never be satisfied, now that u present evidence to them, they'll asked for another thing
This is 4 days now, you people have not shown up to 5 projects in commissioned for 4 days. Are the projects so hidden that every day you people release it like a singer releasing songs.
In a sweep Peter Obi's achievements were released without sorting and scouting for them the way you guys are doing.
You may wish to go through them again, to see the difference between 6 and half of a dozen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8mlDohS0M

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I disagree.

Na tinubu construct all the roads for lagos including the one infront of my house. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by moyosore32: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I disagree.

Lmfao
What savagery

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by IfnobeGod20: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2022
BATified2023:
emeka

Y not counter us with what Peter obi did as governor?
I know you will be lazy opening it. Here are what he did to sweeten your mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8mlDohS0M
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by femisplash: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2022
Esseite:

- Less IGR
- No tolls
- No debts

Obi is a fraud. He incurred over 120billion in debt, he owed staff of Anambra state water corporation, it took the Court's intervention to order Obiano pay off the arrears that Obi refused to pay the workers before leaving office.
He never conducted LG election for 8 years, ran the state like an emperor, diverted local government allocations into his private pocket.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/court-orders-anambra-govt-to-release-n1-5bn-workers-salary-arrears/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2022
27Pushing30:

Show me a bridge like that in New york

In as much as you have internet, I took the pain. Here you have it...

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Techmac00: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2022
Not a fan of Tinubu, but I must admit that this is the best road ever built in Lagos from 1999 till date.

Road is solid, still rugged after 20 years. Julius Berger built it, and I'm guessing that there wasn't kickbacks and substandard materials used like we do have now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by HimName: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

You have talked too much.

Here you have it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by lhordspy: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2022
Esseite:

1 - My name is not emeka to align with your tribalistic tendencies, its Esseite.. and you have receipts all over the internet, which has been displayed countless times...

2 - Would a state be accorded "Best road network" from not being close to one if it did nothing?... Go and verify...

It seems unbelievable in Nigeria, which is why we clamour for Peter Obi. he can repeat same feat all over Nigeria.

Who are the "we" . You children of hate, igbo miscreants right??.

And Emeka, everyday you and your fellow tell me "they are all on the internet". Well, we are both typing to each other on the internet now, and i cant see anything. Are they invisible or ghost problem??.

Emeka, once again i repeat, show me the "asphalt" road you said up there Peter obi did. Simple.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by wolebest: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2022
Zydote:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1567393386432270336?t=lStsiqimtiVmZJ1lRYCJrw&s=19

Wao!!! The NAY SAYERS will be shocked to the marrow...........

Truth can't be hidden, no matter how hard naysayers try.

I tell you all there are tons and tons of videos of BAT commissioning projects in the archives of Ministry of Information & Strategy in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Orders Manhunt For Plateau, Benue Killers / We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC / Update On NNPC Workers, UNIMAID Staff & CJTF Members Kidnapped By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.